SARMS triple stack first time

Josh_pgh

Awards
Hey guys here is a quick overview.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 162lbs
BF: 8-10% (best I can come up with with a cheap set of calipers)
Training experience: 10 years

So I'm aiming to get on stage for the 2nd time here and I'm aiming for some mostly keepable gains at a lower bf %. I was advised by a previous coach to run a Var/ clen cycle for my previous show but he never advised me on any sort of PCT unfortunately. Thankfully I didn't have any great degree of shut down after the fact as the cycle was only 10 weeks @50mg ed.

Now that I've been doing some more reading and research I'm going to give the SARMS triple stack a go and see what benefits I can pull from it.

1-8 Ostarine (research grade) 25mg ED a.m dosed
1-8 S-4 50mg ED split dose (will step up weekly vision dependent)
1-12 GW 25mg ED
1-8 HCgenerate
PCT
9-12 HCgenerate ES
???

I have read many conflicting reports on how to properly PCT for this type of cycle but I figured I would ask around here before I put in anything solid. Is a SERM advisable to be on the safe side? SOmething like clomid 50/25/25? and an AI? Or am I just getting ahead of myself here?

Also bloods will be done before and after.

I will continue to use my normal supps on top of this stack, just the standard MV, CLA, BCAA's, whey, fish oil, and a pre workout.

I'm hoping with a strict diet including some carb cycling to add about 5lbs of muscle staying at relatively the same bf and transitioning into my contest prep shortly after the cycle (possibly a december show depending on work)

Any advice and tips on this ccle would be appreciated! Also tell me if I'm doing something stupid here I'm a bit new to this and I want all the input I can get.

Will post logs for the cycle along with pics. Planning on starting in about a month so I'll have plenty of time to make any needed adjustments and procure anything else possibly needed.

Thanks for any help! :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You will definitely want a serm in pct. Clomid st 50/25/25 looks solid. I wouldn't waste money on hcgenerate, it will do nothing to help you on cycle. I would skip the hcgenerate es I'm pct too, daa at 3 grams ed and Olympus labs super pct would be perfect for pct and all 3 together will be waaay cheaper than hcgenerate. **** products are under dosed and over priced imo. I would have an ai like exemestane on hand because high estrogen sides is a possibility with osta. Will follow your log, good luck!

Josh_pgh

Awards
Rgr that, thanks for the help! I have 1 bottle of the stuff sitting around that I haven't used which is why I threw it in there. So your suggesting the DAA on cycle and pct correct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rgr that, thanks for the help! I have 1 bottle of the stuff sitting around that I haven't used which is why I threw it in there. So your suggesting the DAA on cycle and pct correct?
Just pct, it's pointless on cycle imo