H-dro Past Expiration

bbcr11

Awards
Looking for opinions here. Several years back I loaded up on Cell H-drol. I did a short cycle and for various reasons, left it in a box in a closet for over 5 years. I've looked up with various results, what the thought on past date supplements is.

I've read anything from worthless to fine if not opened. Bottles were closed, with plastic wrap still on in room temperature, dark place.

Has anyone ever had experience with results from old pro-hormones? I had good results in the past ( FYI- Im 50 years old), but mainly have trained natural off and on over the years.

Any opinions or information would be appreciated!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Yea its total garbage at this point. I'll PM you my address though, send it to me because i recycle plastics and would love to throw it out for you.

magicwood

Awards
It's fine. I used mine last month and it expired in 2012. Made massive gains. If you don't want it I'll PayPal you for it.

bbcr11

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I will try it myself and possibly post results. At of curiosity, what was your dosages that you went with that got you those results? I was planning on 6 weeks at 75. That was the doses suggested back when I got it. Thanks again for the input.

alts

Awards
Start at 50mg for 2 weeks then increase to 75 3rd week. run for 6

bbcr11

Awards
Was thinking since the product is older, potency may have faded some. I've also heard weight dependent, I'm 240 - hoping to cut a bit. Thought I would start with 75. I do appreciate the input.

magicwood

Awards
I did 75 for 6 weeks. Put on 13lbs while on it. I didn't use it on a cut though.