need advice on LONGER Test cycle.

garrison9173

Awards
Hey guys this will be my second cycle not much different from the last. Last run was test efor about 15-16 weeks. Gains were great was able to still keep a majority of my size and strength. But this time ill have 5 10ml vials of test e and 2 10ml vials of test prop. Plan is to start and finish with prop. Also have ordered 10000iu of hcg along with adex. just was looking for some advice for this cycle. thought about increasing the teste to 750 around week nine or ten.. which will shorten my cycle time but thats not such a bad thing. almos forgot 24, 235, 15%bf ... So whoever has some solid advice feel free to chime in!

jrunner

Awards
No need to run that high dose. Front loading the prop with e will be a good start. But I don't know all of your stats

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I'd just run a higher dose of E the first week, then cut it off 3 weeks before the end of the cycle and do 3 weeks with prop with hcg blasting. Use a tad of hcg during the rest of your cycle. Use adex as needed/determined for bloods (although those numbers loose meaning when using supraphysiological doses of test, I like to stay between 30 and 50 pg/dL). Due to the lengh of the cycle, I'd get supports such as Talos, Ultra CoQ10 and fish oils, as well as run pre, intra and post (6+ weeks after PCT) bloods.

jrunner

Awards
Lost count if the cycles I have run over the years and not once have I used and AI or put. I think it's over blown.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Started to get gyno when I added tren to my test cycle so I don't think they are over-exaggerated. Had to take Letro to get the lumps to go away. Now I am more proactive about it. The older I get the more sensitive I seem to be. I guess everyone's body reacts differently - just like losing your hair or getting acne - some do, some don't.

jrunner

Awards
I never understood complicated cycles where multiple chems are being used. Not judging those who do. I guess I'm old fashioned when it comes to gear, test with a lot of food and a consistent training plan can to amazing things. I do have an affection for anadrol. It's simply amazing.