Stacking Primeval's Super Osta

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Gang,

I'm pretty amped. I am going to give SARMs a go. I figured Ostarine sounds like the one with the most results and info at this point. There's a great deal going on at one of the board's stores now that comes with cycle support. Awesome combo. I have taken off about 45-50lbs in the last year or so and am now on the strength portion of the journey. I have a log with photos in the diet section.

I'll be running
Test E 500 mgs a week
Triumph from OL Labs for 4-6 weeks,
OL Transdermal Tren product after the 4-6 weeks with the Triumph
I will run Primeval's Super Osta for the length of the bottle, open to dosing ideas.

6 ft 3
221 lbs
14.5% BF

From the Osta, I am looking for tendon and ligament support with some strength and recovery thrown in there. I have nolva/ AI on hand as needed. I am eating at maintenance. On my off days I do a lot of trails, I have to adjust my calories per the day.

I will be starting this cycle next week. I am currently just running the test at 600 mgs a week and doing great. I will report back to this thread with my thoughts or findings. Ostarine looks so good from reports. The triumph has some pretty good anti-e properties with it, from what I understand. Should help keep everything solid and more defined.

Thanks!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank LOUDLY the guys at Orbitnutrition for getting my supps from the WEST coast to the EAST coast in under 48 hours. REGULAR SHIPPING. That is impressive. If the Primeval Osta and their support supp is half as good as your service....ooohhh baby! Haha.

This is a major period of growth for me after getting really fat and out of shape. I have taken off close to 50 lbs and am now in the pure Lean strength and size portion of things.

I had been eating between 500 under maintenance and at maintenance up until recently. I want to maximize my growth while minimizing my chance for injury and overtraining. I may be upping my calories some.....we'll see. This will be a log of anything I like, dislike, or feel the need to share. I will include photos below, so you can get an idea of where I am starting. I have been much, much stronger in my past, and imagine muscular memory will really help. I've also done a lot of different injuries over the years, so I always have to train with that in mind.....DRUMROLL.......

This is not everything I did, just some baseline numbers as I don't have too long to log. I tend to do full body workouts hitting a large part, then a few smaller moves to follow...

Incline Bench Barbell

230lbs x 10 for 3 sets

Squats Barbell

375lbs x 5 for 3 sets

DB Rows

Shoulder felt "pinched" at 90lbs, stopped there.

90lbs x 8 for 3 sets

My lifting numbers and body composition have been really improving as of late. I have a long ways to go, but feel amazing at this point.

I will be using

Test E at 500 mgs a week
Olympus Labs Triumph 60-80 mgs daily
Primeval Labs Super Osta 20-30mgs daily
Olympus Labs Transdermal Tren product after the Triumph is over...
Serm/ AI as needed.

I've used Test off and on for the last decade. The two variables are the oral and osta....please feel free to chime in on anything.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
ForumRunner_20150619_130011.png

ForumRunner_20150619_130026.png