From Fat to Chiseled in 8 weeks (MK-677, Ostarine, ITTP, Cardarine)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go...

Fat Man 47 years old, hairy as rug, 5.8" , 231 lbs

Goal:

-getting chiseled without dying in the attempt.

Methods:

- full body workout (no split) 3-4 times a week
- severe restricted calorie diet 1000-1200 kcal x day, counting cals, ONE cheat day x week*
Edit: Now on 1800-2000 kcal carb cycling
-MK-677 50mg 1x nights (already taking for 4 month)
-ITPP (Myo-Inositol TrisPyroPhosphate) 200mg every 3-4 days*
Edit: 350-400mg every 3 days
-Ostarine 10-20 mg upping dosage weekly
-GW-501516 20mg x day pre-workout

Workout schedule:

Mondays:

-Leg Press x2
-Stiff Deadlift x3
-Bench Press x2 + Pushups x1
-Lat pull down x3
-DB Shoulder press x2
-Hammer curls x2
-Cable push down x2
-5-15 min spinning

Wednesdays:

-Leg Press x2
-Leg curls x3
-Incline Press x2 +Pushups elevated legs x1
-Chin ups x3
-DB Front rises x3
-Bicep curls x2
-Skull crusher x2
-5-15 min spinning

Fridays:

-Leg extensions x3
-DB side rises x3
-Champagne Press x3
-Seated Row x3
-Dips x2
-Bicep curls x2
-5-15min spinning

Saturdays optional:

-Abs
-core exercises
-cardio
-Pull ups
-Dips

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actual pics, not holding in, not playing with shadows- or contrast, not pressing... just plain and simple ME.

Let's see if the "Beer belly" is gone in 8 weeks...

150615_006.jpg

150615_009.jpg

Day 1 of 56

Not going full weight, because I'm cutting. Focus is on short breaks and clean lifts.

-Leg Press : 385 lbs x15/407 x15
-Stiff Deadlift: 231 lbs x12/12+10/10 shrugs
-Chest Press Machine: (Bench was occupied)150 lbs x13/165lbs x9
-Push ups: 30
-Lat pull down: 165 lbs x10/11/10
-DB Shoulder press: 37.5 lbs x15/12/12
-Hammer curls: 22 lbs x15/15/15 (going light and slow due previous injury)
-Cable push down: 80 lbs x15/15
-spinning: NONE, time was up, gym closed... darn

Felt no benefit from my first dose of ITPP, was somewhat disappointed.

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What benefits have you seen from the MK over the past 4 months? Do you feel effects diminish the longer you run it?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What benefits have you seen from the MK over the past 4 months? Do you feel effects diminish the longer you run it?
Here what I can say about MK-677 so far:
Other then the well known sides, I don't feel much benefits. When I was recomping 3 month ago, MK-677 in combination with Osta made me hold on to my weight, like an addict to his drugs. I did not loose any weight for about a month, while on a 1700 kcal diet.
2 and a half month in, I noted that my product was under dosed, after preparing my own batch from raw powder. With my concoction the typical sides appeared again.
Now the sides got less, like shorter sleep, numb hands, weird dreams and hunger.
There is a long term study of 6 month somewhere, showing only a slight decline over time.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what the hudge is ITTP?
My bad, sorry. It should spell: ITPP
Myo-Inositol TrisPyroPhosphate, look it up!
Hehehe, it will surprise you, I guess.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Four thoughts:
- MK-677 will release Ghrelin and that's not the aim of a diet. If the MK-677 is potent you will wake up with a massive hunger and will forget your diet very fast ;) I don't know if it's a good idea to take MK-677 (you don't have to take something just because it's avaiable on the black market).
- do you mean by "1000-1200kcal x day" a deficit by 1000-1200kcal per day or a total kcal intake of 1000-1200kcal per day? I hope you mean the first one, the second one would be a suboptimal planning.
- 5-15min spinning at the end of a workout is nice but you should also do a longer and more intensive cardio training to generate a higher basal metabolism. Therefore you will also be able to create a higher kcal deficit (1000-1200 is already enough, just saying).
- I hope you know how to handle the cheat day. It's not a free pass for a "all you can eat"-day. But I think, you know what you are doing.

Good luck and keep us up to date :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Four thoughts:
- MK-677 will release Ghrelin and that's not the aim of a diet. If the MK-677 is potent you will wake up with a massive hunger and will forget your diet very fast ;) I don't know if it's a good idea to take MK-677 (you don't have to take something just because it's avaiable on the black market).
- do you mean by "1000-1200kcal x day" a deficit by 1000-1200kcal per day or a total kcal intake of 1000-1200kcal per day? I hope you mean the first one, the second one would be a suboptimal planning.
- 5-15min spinning at the end of a workout is nice but you should also do a longer and more intensive cardio training to generate a higher basal metabolism. Therefore you will also be able to create a higher kcal deficit (1000-1200 is already enough, just saying).
- I hope you know how to handle the cheat day. It's not a free pass for a "all you can eat"-day. But I think, you know what you are doing.

Good luck and keep us up to date :)
Your input is highly appreciated!
The hunger from MK-677 subsided after about 2 month of use.
About the severe caloric deficit, yes, I aim for a total of 1200 kcal x day max.
My job is sedentary, sitting 10 hours a day in front of a PC and I calculated my caloric maintenance to be less than expected, around 2500-2800 kcal x day at 230 lbs body weight. Keep in mind my age, my metabolism is not what it was either.

A year ago, I did a 850 kcal x day diet for one month, supervised by medics in a sanatorium and it went very well, loosing about 23 lbs (muscles included).
Now, using "mild" anabolic "help", I figured that at 1200 kcal x day and the described workout regime, I should loose about the same amount, without loosing too much muscle. If I'm wrong, I obviously will up my caloric intake.
Ouch, the cardio...
I admit, I never was a big fan of it. I could need someone chasing me around, poking me with a hot iron or something.
You are completely right on this one, will try and do cardio on rest days, but no promise.
My cheat day is mainly a BBQ with lot of meat and 1-2 bottles of a good red wine. :)
Let's keep in touch, I'm not "learn-resistant" and willing to give input a thought.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, I appreciate to hear that :)

A drop from 2500kcal to max. 1200kcal/day is a huge (!) difference. To cut the kcal by over 50% from one day on another day will work - in short term. You won't be able to completely avoid that your body will burning some muscles (because they are easier to "burn" away than fat). But you have some nice and strong anti-catabolic/anabolic compounds so you will have a big advantage in comparison to a natural. Nevertheless, a step-by-step drop of the kcal per day (starting with -500kcal, after a week e.g. -700kcal, another week -900kcal etc.) is healthier and more sustaining.

You should avoid the natural defensive funtion (fat are the reserves for the "worst-case-scenario" of our ancestors) of the body and the ping-pong-effect after the diet. By ping-pong-effect I mean the fast drop in bodyweight and the gaining afterwards. And the biggest threat is here the "rush": by dropping too much weight and muscles you have the risk that after the diet you will gain again weight but because you mainly lost muscles your overall form is "worser" than before. Saw that a lot because two psychology had a big influence: overexcitment and the rush for fast results.

I agree, the metabolism depends on the daily actitivy and on the age. It's even more necessary in this age to do cardio regularly (I know, it's not "fancy" as heavy weightlifting but it will improve your living. Can't mention to all benefits (there is no disadvantage of cardio, maybe it's a bit boring but then you can do a HIIT (high intensity for 20min) than a 30-45min spinning, jogging, swimming (-> in my opinion the best cardio sport)). One of the neglect points in the age is the cholesterol value. You can improve it by eating a lot of fish (but also be aware of too much e.g. thuna fish because of the heavy metals like quicksilver) and/or supplement omega 3&6 tabs. But the physical activity is still the biggest player here.

BBQ is a good choice and will help you (it's a pychologic effect again) to give you the motivation during the diet.
Regarding to alcohol: If I were you, I would completely renounce to any kind of alcohol or drugt.
Two reasons therefore:

- we don't know how the experimental substances interact with alcohol. The liver values will increase definitely but to give you an expample: even the combination of painkillers (e.g. Paracetamol or in North America also called Acetaminophen) and alcohol can have worse effects. In an example with a half-synthetically drug like Cocaine (sorry for the "bad" example, just want to show you that) the combination of Cocaine and alcohole will generate a new compound (Cocaethylene) which is strong hepatoxic. It would be better for you to stay away from alcohol for at least the diet and 4-5 weeks afterwards.
- alcohol as said is not only a hepatoxic substance it even has negative effects on the metabolism, hormone system and regeneration (central nerve system). Your testosterone will drop, estrogen raise, have a much worser regeneration and have a negative impact in metabolization of nutrition. Even when you have again 0‰ in your blood the bad effect of alcohole can last for further two-three days. If you have your cheat meal on sunday, you will washed out the alcohol completely on approx. Wednesday.

I don't know if "1-2 bottles" is only a saying or seriously mentionned. Act responsible, especially in a diet (with experimental substance) alcohol should be completely avoided. I know, a glass of red wine with friends is always nice but you know what I'm meaning :)

And very good that you are holding your progess on photos. The mirror image is in a diet much more helpful than the scale/libra.

By the way, may I ask what your strength stats are in:
- squats
- deadlifts
- benchpress?

It's very helpful to have a heavy training programm for giving the muscles a needed stimulus. Especially these three excersices are the most important ones.

We focussed now on training and substances. Nevertheless, the diet is made in the kitchen. May I ask:
- how many meals you have during the day
- how you split up protein/carbohydrates/fat in percent (e.g. 50/30/20)
- what kind of supplements you are using (if any)?

Sorry in advance for the long post but very interested in your progress for the next eight weeks :) You already tried SR9009 if I remember right, don't I?

Cheers

sanmarino

Big ian

Awards
Interested to see how this goes, which brand of mk-677 were you using first all that you felt was underdosed?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta sub into this

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, may I ask what your strength stats are in:
- squats
- deadlifts
- benchpress?

It's very helpful to have a heavy training programm for giving the muscles a needed stimulus. Especially these three excersices are the most important ones.

We focussed now on training and substances. Nevertheless, the diet is made in the kitchen. May I ask:
- how many meals you have during the day
- how you split up protein/carbohydrates/fat in percent (e.g. 50/30/20)
- what kind of supplements you are using (if any)?

Sorry in advance for the long post but very interested in your progress for the next eight weeks :) You already tried SR9009 if I remember right, don't I?
Cheers
sanmarino
Wow, thank you for the effort!

-Squat : I have to pass due to a bad right knee, after an accident 28 years ago, I do leg presses, but never to max
-Deads: 400 lbs x 1
-Bench: 253 lbs x 1

I consider compound exercises the most beneficial, like Chin ups, Dips and Deads. Those are included even I'm not very good at doing them with my weight.

My 4-5 meals are evenly divided throughout the day, macros are about 65 Prot/20 Fat/ 15 Carb , most of the fat from coconut oil.
Supplements are: Huperzine A , Fish oil, L-Arginine, L-Citrulline , L-Glutamine, Whey, Matcha. On hand: Liver support like ALA, Milk Thistle also Prami, Exemestane, Anastrozole and many others, Capsule machine for making my own preparations too.
Holistic healing is my hobby for over 20 years now. I guess we are on the same train?

Current ailments: Two bad elbows working at 90%, Stomach ulcers currently treated with Mastic gum, Berberine, Diosmin, Betaine HCL, Zinc-Carnosine and Artemisinin.

I think the Berberine has an additional effect to my workout as an metabolic stimulant, double win, so to speak. :)

You are right on everything. Will keep the diet regime for now and adjust in case the caloric restriction gets troublesome.

The Red Wine, Noooo, don't take it from me, please! It's my friend! My life is stressful, controlling a bunch of employees and dealing with major disasters throughout the month. I could limit it to one bottle- but spiced up with 1.5 gr of phenibut.

Tried SR9009, saw no effect after two bottles at 30mg x day.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see how this goes, which brand of mk-677 were you using first all that you felt was underdosed?
I think it's not allowed mentioning the brand, or is it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can source anything that is legal. If I can tell you that I like Olympus labs ostar1ne you can say what companies mk 677 you didn't like. We just can't source illegal aas

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a start of a cutting cycle...

Yesterday the fridge was calling me so loudly, I couldn't help it.
Instead of 1200 kcal I got about 1900 kcal.
Darn...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a start of a cutting cycle...

Yesterday the fridge was calling me so loudly, I couldn't help it.
Instead of 1200 kcal I got about 1900 kcal.
Darn...
It happens to the best of us

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why extremely low cals
Curious
Lack of cardio, sedentary job and past experience. Did almost a month at 1700 kcal , lost 6 lbs in the first week, then nothing.
Figured that I can either do more cardio (hate it) or go lower. Lower it is.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
The Red Wine, Noooo, don't take it from me, please! It's my friend! My life is stressful, controlling a bunch of employees and dealing with major disasters throughout the month. I could limit it to one bottle- but spiced up with 1.5 gr of phenibut.
Green Tea (especially from Matcha) is a very good add-on.
Why do you want to loose the advantage? You are taking strong and helpful compounds for the diet but the alcohol can ruin everything. I have explained why. And these are some serious events.
It's up to you how you will handle that. And when you denote the red wine bottle as your friend you have some serios problems hahah (don't take this too serious ;) )

And probably think again about the step-by-step drop of the kcal. The gap is huge from one day to another.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I knw OPs diet had been low. That's 500kcal lower than my BMR. If you workout then eating at your BMR you'll be losing weight, not fast but you will. Trust the process sir you will reap.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green Tea (especially from Matcha) is a very good add-on.
Why do you want to loose the advantage? You are taking strong and helpful compounds for the diet but the alcohol can ruin everything. I have explained why. And these are some serious events.
It's up to you how you will handle that. And when you denote the red wine bottle as your friend you have some serios problems hahah (don't take this too serious ;) )

And probably think again about the step-by-step drop of the kcal. The gap is huge from one day to another.
I "overeaten" yesterday, so the step- by step comes naturally, I guess, LOL.
Will keep as low cals as possible as a kickstart, then follow your advise. Have to see results in the mirror first.
Saturday evening is wine-time, period (feeling guilty already).
You should see my small wine cellar, delicious wines from Argentina and Chile (drooling).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knw OPs diet had been low. That's 500kcal lower than my BMR. If you workout then eating at your BMR you'll be losing weight, not fast but you will. Trust the process sir you will reap.
After kickstarting the cut, I will up cals, especially protein and fat.
Remember our chat about GW and low blood sugar?
I'm a bit worried about GW and the Berberine I'm taking (for ulcers). Both can lower Blood sugar, already waiting for symptoms.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
After kickstarting the cut, I will up cals, especially protein and fat.
Remember our chat about GW and low blood sugar?
I'm a bit worried about GW and the Berberine I'm taking (for ulcers). Both can lower Blood sugar, already waiting for symptoms.
Yes I remembered clearly. I'd say skip one. I dnt even think GW is that effective on me. Nothing dictates my weightloss better than diet. The only thing left I need to try one day would be t3/clen combo.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I remembered clearly. I'd say skip one. I dnt even think GW is that effective on me. Nothing dictates my weightloss better than diet. The only thing left I need to try one day would be t3/clen combo.
Yep, will think about dropping GW later on.

Clen makes me shaky and T3 is a bit risky.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 of 56

Took ITPP 200mg 2 days ago (felt not much) and today 350mg in the morning. Workout was awesome! Could do shorter breaks, recovery was 30%-40% faster!

-Leg Press : 408lbs 12/12
-Leg curls : 25/20/20 - machine max,no weights written on machine
-Incline Press : 154lbs 10/11 +Pushups elevated legs x 45 (!) --> proud
-Chin ups BW 230lbs: 6/5/5 ---> proud
-DB Front rises : 2x 27.5lbs 12/10/7
-Bicep curls machine: 105lbs 12/10
-Skull crusher : 72.5 lbs 15/12
-10 min spinning

Feeling good, today no cheating on calories, max 1100 kcal.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Eating at such low cals will further slow your metabolism down in the run. How low will you go then ?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
No hate but that is some serious suicide diet. If i was your weight i would eat that much in one meal!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating at such low cals will further slow your metabolism down in the run. How low will you go then ?
No hate but that is some serious suicide diet. If i was your weight i would eat that much in one meal!
Yes, I get it, nutrition one- on one.
Despite the obvious, I opt for the extreme.
My diet may change later on, when problems arise.

Enjoy my ride, it may end in a crash, who knows?
This is what logs are about.

You can later say: "I told you so!" :) Hehehe

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to be the annoying guy but you obviouly don't care if "your diet will crash".
The substances are taking only a small part in the diet. The diet is still made in the kitchen (and probably will be, there is no wonder-drug). The aim is more to spoon out the full (!) potential of every part: nutrition, regeneration, training, drugs and suggestions and discussions on the board.
I think it would be much better to reach the goal insted of heading through the wall and not knowing, what is behind it ;)
Nevertheles: go for it!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to be the annoying guy but you obviouly don't care if "your diet will crash".
The substances are taking only a small part in the diet. The diet is still made in the kitchen (and probably will be, there is no wonder-drug). The aim is more to spoon out the full (!) potential of every part: nutrition, regeneration, training, drugs and suggestions and discussions on the board.
I think it would be much better to reach the goal insted of heading through the wall and not knowing, what is behind it ;)
Nevertheles: go for it!
You are not annoying in any way and your concerns are well founded.
As you know, people are very different in many ways, especially when it comes to metabolic processes.
After 47 years living with my body, I firmly believe to know how it will react to some extent. Please read all my previous posts. I had a supervised diet on 850 kcal x day for 30 days before. All went well.
I also emphasized, that my diet will change, if needed. It's day 4 now, still feeling great.

If I would go above 2000kcal, the forum threat should be renamed to: "From fat to chiseled in 6 month".

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

Honestly, I would consider "From fat to chiseled in 6 months" story to be a success.

CJNator

Awards
Look up protein sparing modified fasting diet and glad ITPP is kicking in! Look up Jefferson squats and zercher squats, I haven't tried Jefferson squats yet but I definitely want to lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^

Honestly, I would consider "From fat to chiseled in 6 months" story to be a success.
Yep, it surely would. If my extreme approach fails, it will be the way how I do it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look up protein sparing modified fasting diet and glad ITPP is kicking in! Look up Jefferson squats and zercher squats, I haven't tried Jefferson squats yet but I definitely want to lol.
Looked it up, it's a low-cal ketogenic diet. Have past experiences with atkins. It works well but when ketosis kicked in, I started to faint at work.
I like your weird exercises, will look all of them up. Tried snatch grip deads once, my arms are too short for them, lol

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I get it, nutrition one- on one.
Despite the obvious, I opt for the extreme.
My diet may change later on, when problems arise.

Enjoy my ride, it may end in a crash, who knows?
This is what logs are about.

You can later say: "I told you so!" :) Hehehe
Cheers man
Go for it
Wish you all the ripped gains

CJNator

Awards
Looked it up, it's a low-cal ketogenic diet. Have past experiences with atkins. It works well but when ketosis kicked in, I started to faint at work.
I like your weird exercises, will look all of them up. Tried snatch grip deads once, my arms are too short for them, lol
Damn that can't be fun fainting at work lol and sntach grip DLs arent for me neither nor are sumo DLs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that can't be fun fainting at work lol and sntach grip DLs arent for me neither nor are sumo DLs.
Same here, Sumos just feel wrong to me, and the bar touches the nutsack when standing upright. Brrrr , not for me

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4 of 56

I had to burn some calories, went off-schedule to the gym.
ITPP still working, recovery is awesome.

Cable oblique twists: 61.5 lbs x 10
46 lbs x15/15
Face pulls: 61.5 lbs x 14/15/13/9
Horizontal rope pull ups: 15/15/15
Abs decline crunches with 7 lbs medicine ball : 42/30
planking 20-30 sec x2
5 min spinning

Today 1400 kcal eaten, feeling great

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick review and dosage info on ITPP:

What I experienced so far, subject to changes:

- raw powder sublingual, burns a bit, sour-salty taste, holding for 5 min
- 350mg every 3 days seems to be the sweet spot for me
- dosing in the morning, when gym is at night works best
- recovery time between sets is shortened up to 50%
- better focus and mental clarity
- optimal for cardio IMHO, not doing much cardio myself
- could trigger some anxiety, because your breathing is less frequent
- no sides noted, BP and heartbeat normal

CJNator

Awards
Quick review and dosage info on ITPP:

What I experienced so far, subject to changes:

- raw powder sublingual, burns a bit, sour-salty taste, holding for 5 min
- 350mg every 3 days seems to be the sweet spot for me
- dosing in the morning, when gym is at night works best
- recovery time between sets is shortened up to 50%
- better focus and mental clarity
- optimal for cardio IMHO, not doing much cardio myself
- could trigger some anxiety, because your breathing is less frequent
- no sides noted, BP and heartbeat normal
This wouldn't be good for me, sometimes I breath less frequently in general so I might just forget to breath lol. This sounds awesome, might have to get this next summer!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This wouldn't be good for me, sometimes I breath less frequently in general so I might just forget to breath lol. This sounds awesome, might have to get this next summer!
Price for ITPP is crazy but so far , IMHO, worth every penny spend. Interesting is, it has a long half-life but apparently no accumulative effect, as far as I can see (subject to change) .

CJNator

Awards
Price for ITPP is crazy but so far , IMHO, worth every penny spend. Interesting is, it has a long half-life but apparently no accumulative effect, as far as I can see (subject to change) .
Crazy sounds out my price range lol are we talking about 100$+ a month?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy sounds out my price range lol are we talking about 100$+ a month?
It's about US 60 a month with my dosing regime.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myo-Inositol TrisPyroPhosphate