Ostarine Cycle Log - 6 Weeks - 10mg

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Cycle:
Olympus Labs: Ostar1ne: 10mg for 6 weeks

PCT:
Exemestane 12.5mg 2 weeks, 6.25mg 2 weeks, 6.25mg eod 1 week.
DAA, Ashwghanda, L-Dopa, Stinging Nettle for 4 weeks.

If needed:
Clomid

Goals:
Increase strength primarily. Positive change in body composition secondarily. Also to test how i react to this compound for future use.

Training:
A hybrid of Starting Strength and Greyskull LP

Starting Weight:
68Kg

Day 1:
Started off with 5 mg just to get accustomed to how this compond feels. Face is a little flushed, feel a bit warmer. Have drank a little more water than usual.

Going to update daily for a week or so, then when things settle i'll cut back to once or twice a week. Will also update throughout, and hopefully after, PCT.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been away from the scene for a bit but I thought you didn't need a pct for Ostarine?

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I've been away from the scene for a bit but I thought you didn't need a pct for Ostarine?
Sadly Ostarine wasn't the miracle poeple thought it was originally. It does have an anabolic effect but it causes suppresion even at low doses. Also every now and again people report estro sides.

I think for the majority of people low dose Ostarine will only need a light PCT. But for 25mg daily dose the concensus now is a standard Nolva/Clomid PCT.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep^

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sadly Ostarine wasn't the miracle poeple thought it was originally. It does have an anabolic effect but it causes suppresion even at low doses. Also every now and again people report estro sides.

I think for the majority of people low dose Ostarine will only need a light PCT. But for 25mg daily dose the concensus now is a standard Nolva/Clomid PCT.
So the miracle was thought to be 'all gains no side effects?'

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
So the miracle was thought to be 'all gains no side effects?'
That is what all SARMS were really hoped to be. The medical reason being to restore muscle mass in those with degnerative diseases or people on chemotherapy etc. They are much less harsh in almost all ways compared to AAS though. It's a step in the right direction.

Of course though with less side effects comes less effect. Ostarine is not comparable with even a mild AAS in terms of gains.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I doubt you will see any results at 10 mg
I am fully prepared to hear that from people. But i have seen logs that say otherwise!

Regardless, i am fully willing to be a tester for these 6 weeks. And this log can stand as evidence either for or against using Ostarine at 10mg.

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards
Will follow. Intetested to see how this dose affects you as well.

roy_jones

Awards
I am fully prepared to hear that from people. But i have seen logs that say otherwise!

Regardless, i am fully willing to be a tester for these 6 weeks. And this log can stand as evidence either for or against using Ostarine at 10mg.
I'm planning to do an 8 week run at 10mg per day and I have been hearing that it's too low a dose, too. I will be very curious to follow your log. I think 10mg is probably the sweet spot where you're not getting negative sides, but are getting an anabolic effect.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I want this to be a useful log to members of the forum in regards to low dose Ostarine so it's good to have you all on board!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning to do an 8 week run at 10mg per day and I have been hearing that it's too low a dose, too. I will be very curious to follow your log. I think 10mg is probably the sweet spot where you're not getting negative sides, but are getting an anabolic effect.
10mg low? Are you serious? 10mg has a higher benefit-side effect ratio than 20mg/ed by the way. You won't gain 6kg in couple of weeks. And when you are expecting this, you are definitely abusing the wrong component.

SARM were not made to "generate" hughe amount of muscle mass for e.g. heavy cancer patients. They are here to improve the lifevalue in the highest possible way with generating as low side effects as possible (the patients have more than enough side effects with their cancer medicamentation).

I also used 10mg/ed Ostarine only and was impressed by the effect. As said, you won't gain a lot of muscle mass or loose huge amount of fat in a recomp. But you are making faster progression as a natural.

Eight weeks is optimal, good choice. Healthy food, a lot of omega 3-6 acids, protein, creatine and more vitamines and minerals than a natural and you will making nice progress with a very low side effect profile (may say than because of own experience).

It's in the psycology of us human to have a "penis comparison" with dosages. If I show you the benefit-side effect ratio of my last cycle (LGD, S-4, GW, MK-677) and a Ostarine cycle, the Ostarine cycle made in percent way bigger effect. Not everything in stacks will give you atomatically a higher beneft (linear slope). It's a logarithmic one.

And don't increase the dosage even you have doubts. After the cycle you will see your progress and will be surprised of this "small" dosage.
Keep it going.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I think 10mg for 6 weeks can be useful. I used 15, and was impressed with the results on a cut. As I said in my Ostar1ne review, this is not a bulking compound. But for cutting and recomping it really works well. 15mg worked for me, and I believe 10mg would work too. I wouldn't really go above 20 - this is all my personal opinion, of course - but it's not going to put slabs of muscle on you anyway, and there might be sides. 10-15mg on a cut/recomp will give results if diet is in check and the workout routine is solid. Full body workout based on compound exercises on a cut with Osta = leaner physique with minimal muscle loss.

Good luck Bolics, it should be a good run. Keep us updated!

BTW, Greyskull LP is an amazing routine. Highly recommended!

roy_jones

Awards
10mg low? Are you serious? 10mg has a higher benefit-side effect ratio than 20mg/ed by the way. You won't gain 6kg in couple of weeks. And when you are expecting this, you are definitely abusing the wrong component.

SARM were not made to "generate" hughe amount of muscle mass for e.g. heavy cancer patients. They are here to improve the lifevalue in the highest possible way with generating as low side effects as possible (the patients have more than enough side effects with their cancer medicamentation).

I also used 10mg/ed Ostarine only and was impressed by the effect. As said, you won't gain a lot of muscle mass or loose huge amount of fat in a recomp. But you are making faster progression as a natural.

Eight weeks is optimal, good choice. Healthy food, a lot of omega 3-6 acids, protein, creatine and more vitamines and minerals than a natural and you will making nice progress with a very low side effect profile (may say than because of own experience).

It's in the psycology of us human to have a "penis comparison" with dosages. If I show you the benefit-side effect ratio of my last cycle (LGD, S-4, GW, MK-677) and a Ostarine cycle, the Ostarine cycle made in percent way bigger effect. Not everything in stacks will give you atomatically a higher beneft (linear slope). It's a logarithmic one.

And don't increase the dosage even you have doubts. After the cycle you will see your progress and will be surprised of this "small" dosage.
Keep it going.
I was surprised at the reaction to my proposal for a low dose ostarine cycle. I made a thread called "low dose osta vs. test boosters" to try to get at the reasons people are using such higher doses, but was universally told that it "wouldn't even be worth it" to use a low dose. That didn't change my mind, but finding logs of people running lower doses isn't easy.

Your comment about the benefit ratio is exactly in line with my own perceptions. I agree with your more general observations about how SARMs should be viewed. I haven't used AAS/PH and suspect that those who are using higher doses are coming from a more experienced background.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 2:

Took 10mg today 30 mins pre workout in the morning. Had a really great workout. Noticed a light buzz today, been more active and more talkative. Been a bit warmer than usual all day and been a little more thirsty. All signs i am familiar with. My body telling me i took something anabolic :D

Sleep last night was good till about 5am when i woke up and couldn't really get back to sleep. Just rolling about.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day: 3

Woke up this morning at 3am, roughly the same as the last night. So sleep was a little disturbed again. After dose i woke right up, less of a stimulation today, more like a morning cup of coffee. Think i have *very* slightly increased libido. Other than that it really felt like things settled down today. Hoping sleep returns to normal so i can wake up refreshed for tomorrow's workout.

1kerry

Awards

Keep it going.
Hey Sir! Sooo, 10-15mg is better than 20mg considering benefit-side effect? Im asking, because Im currently on day 9 with 10mg, and planning to up the dosage to 15 next week, then , 20mg on the 4th week for a 10 week cycle...

This is my 11th week of my cutting cycle, and since I started the ostarine cycle (9days ago) I have lost only .5 lb (have been losing 1-1.5 lb per week constantly) BUUUTTT I feel and look more muscular.

No sides to the moment...if 20mg is better than 10mg in terms of benefits I would take 20mg always =D

1kerry

Awards
Day: 3

Woke up this morning at 3am, roughly the same as the last night. So sleep was a little disturbed again. After dose i woke right up, less of a stimulation today, more like a morning cup of coffee. Think i have *very* slightly increased libido. Other than that it really felt like things settled down today. Hoping sleep returns to normal so i can wake up refreshed for tomorrow's workout.
Same as me, are you taking OL Ostar1ne?? Im on day 9, little sleep issues continue and libido is normal now.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Same as me, are you taking OL Ostar1ne?? Im on day 9, little sleep issues continue and libido is normal now.
Yep it's OL Ostar1ne. Last nights sleep was the worst so far. Going to try ZMA tonight before bed as it has helped me in the past. Thinking of splitting the dose in to AM and PM as well. Might try that tomorrow. Good to know the sleep gets better :)

Regarding your other post. I beleive sanmarino is saying that the ratio of benefit to side effects is better at 10mg. But you will notice more gains at 20mg of course, just an increased amount of side effects in comparison to the benefits.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sir! Sooo, 10-15mg is better than 20mg considering benefit-side effect? Im asking, because Im currently on day 9 with 10mg, and planning to up the dosage to 15 next week, then , 20mg on the 4th week for a 10 week cycle...

This is my 11th week of my cutting cycle, and since I started the ostarine cycle (9days ago) I have lost only .5 lb (have been losing 1-1.5 lb per week constantly) BUUUTTT I feel and look more muscular.

No sides to the moment...if 20mg is better than 10mg in terms of benefits I would take 20mg always =D
Yes, the benefit/side effect ratio at 10mg is much better than on 20mg. Due the logarithmic slope you reach very fast a higher performance and with the increasing dosage the added value decreases fastly.
E.g. with 20% of the max. dosage you already reach 60% of the max. effect, with 50% of the max. dosage you already reach 80% of the max. effect.

When the stuff is working great, why increase in dosage?

Look what Bolics wrot in the second section of his post.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran osta at 20-25 for 8 weeks and another time at 10-15 for 8 weeks, body recomp was much more noticable at 20-25, but strength was similar on both cycle... i dont think osta directly increases strength, for me it increased my work capacity greatly ( 3 top sets of 3 reps vs. 5-6 Top sets of 3 reps ) which translated to increased strength

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
sanmarino Is ostarine weight dependent ?
Animals were always given experimental drugs in relation to the body weight. In the human studies, Ostarine was not weight dependent.
Therefore, a 100kg natural don't need more than a 80kg man.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I started my OL osta run yesterday. Last night I dreamt I was in North Korea at a t.itty bar w Kim Jong Un...

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I started my OL osta run yesterday. Last night I dreamt I was in North Korea at a t.itty bar w Kim Jong Un...
SERIOUSLY?! Thats an amazing dream! Hahaha. I have dreams like that normally, on Osta i seem to not have dreams .. although maybe thats because im not sleeping so good.

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Awards
I'm on my 9th week of Osta at 20mg a day. I've noticed no sides at all. I would say my strength rep wise is up but not necessarily up much on 1RM. I would also say that I'm looking better at 82kg at the moment than I have when previously at 82kg. A little leaner. I plan to run another week and then do a light PCT.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 4:

My sleep last night was the worst so far. Taking some ZMA tonight to see if that makes a difference. Regardless though my workout was awesome today, felt strong on everything. The stimulation post dose is pretty much gone now. Libido still slightly higher than normal.
Have some Nolva coming. Aromasin is not a good PCT. Lowering estrogen like that is unnesesary, my reasoning was simply that i had some on hand. But now i can do a simple nolva pct with the other support supps and leave the Aromasin out of it :)

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 5:

ZMA before bed sorted my sleep out completely. Definitely reccomend it for sleeping issues on Osta. Pretty much feel totally normal now during the day.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
interested on this because my girlfriend started OL ostar1ne also at 10mg 9 days ago, she hasn't felt any changes yet, she is also shooting my test e in me so we are having a romantic cycle together haha! Good luck on your cycle bro, hope you get mad gains!

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
interested on this because my girlfriend started OL ostar1ne also at 10mg 9 days ago, she hasn't felt any changes yet, she is also shooting my test e in me so we are having a romantic cycle together haha! Good luck on your cycle bro, hope you get mad gains!
Sounds like she's a keeper! Cheers man. I wanna see how this stuff is on it's own and use it in the future for stacking. Good luck with your romantic cycle ;)

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day: 6

ZMA sorted my sleep out fine last night too, so it's going to be a staple on this cycle now. Feel normal now in the daytimes really so my updates will now be on workout days or if i notice anything happening.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 7:

Workout went really well today, everything felt lighter than i was expecting. Really think i felt a little something today.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

Workout went really well today, everything felt lighter than i was expecting. Really think i felt a little something today.
possible I also started feel ost1 in first week higher energy and sweating during the workout week 2 nice pump 3 and 4 pump 24h ha ha

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad zma worked out for u, for me it has the opposite effect .. But great product .. I had to split my dosages through day

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 2 bottles
Was looking for something like this.
In.
Wish you all the gains!

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 9:

Splitting the dose now so it's AM - PM. I was feeling slightly groggy till i took my morning dose, and in the evenings i felt a little off and i hypothesised that it was due to blood levels of the Osta going low. So i tried splitting the dose to keep blood levels more consistent and i slept like a baby last night so i think im on to a winner.
I drew up a little graph of blood levels with 10mg daily AM dose and 5mg twice daily dose. I found that with a 10mg daily AM dose blood levels eventually peak at 22.8mg equivilent dose and dip at about 12.8mg.
With 5mg AM and PM blood levels eventually peak at 20mg equivilent dose and dip to 15mg.
So you can see that the peak dose is lower with 5mg twice daily but you don't dip as low so your levels remain more constant. I doubt either makes much difference to results i just thought it was interesting enough to share.

So my workout today felt great again, noticed a little bit more pump.

1kerry

Awards
Day 9:

Splitting the dose now so it's AM - PM. I was feeling slightly groggy till i took my morning dose, and in the evenings i felt a little off and i hypothesised that it was due to blood levels of the Osta going low. So i tried splitting the dose to keep blood levels more consistent and i slept like a baby last night so i think im on to a winner.
I drew up a little graph of blood levels with 10mg daily AM dose and 5mg twice daily dose. I found that with a 10mg daily AM dose blood levels eventually peak at 22.8mg equivilent dose and dip at about 12.8mg.
With 5mg AM and PM blood levels eventually peak at 20mg equivilent dose and dip to 15mg.
So you can see that the peak dose is lower with 5mg twice daily but you don't dip as low so your levels remain more constant. I doubt either makes much difference to results i just thought it was interesting enough to share.

So my workout today felt great again, noticed a little bit more pump.
Glad everything is going well.. any headaches to report??

Got them today for the first time =(

today is day 15 and first at 15mg...Im not taking any support supps.

max d

Awards
  • Established
I am personally disappointed with ostarine. 3 weeks in and I have more questions/issues than I ever did with any of my PH runs. I have had estrogen related sides since week 2 and now at week 3 have itchy nips,,, also had the headaches the first week but dropped the dose from 25mg to 15mg and it went away after a couple days and brought it up to 20mg. Going to drop it to 10-15mg for a couple days and see if the estrogen sides (bloat, irritability, low libido, and itchy nips) go away. Just popped 10mg of nolva to protect myself in the mean time. It just seems like with the side effects I might as well done a PH cycle. Hope your run goes better than mine!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I am personally disappointed with ostarine. 3 weeks in and I have more questions/issues than I ever did with any of my PH runs. I have had estrogen related sides since week 2 and now at week 3 have itchy nips,,, also had the headaches the first week but dropped the dose from 25mg to 15mg and it went away after a couple days and brought it up to 20mg. Going to drop it to 10-15mg for a couple days and see if the estrogen sides (bloat, irritability, low libido, and itchy nips) go away. Just popped 10mg of nolva to protect myself in the mean time. It just seems like with the side effects I might as well done a PH cycle. Hope your run goes better than mine!
What brand?

max d

Awards
  • Established
What brand?
RC company... my freind has purchased it from the same site before and did not have the issues,,,, but in general i tend to catch more sides than he does on PHs too.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
RC company... my freind has purchased it from the same site before and did not have the issues,,,, but in general i tend to catch more sides than he does on PHs too.
that's the problem with rc companies you never know what you get ....why rc instead of the most popular on the market ?

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Glad everything is going well.. any headaches to report??

Got them today for the first time =(

today is day 15 and first at 15mg...Im not taking any support supps.
No headaches at all. In fact the only side effect i have noticed was the sleep issues in the first week but those have completely gone away. But i am at day 10 at 10mg. Maybe i'll get some other sides later on, or maybe 10mg is a dose that avoids sides. We shall see.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I think even though people use Ostarine at 25mg dose, it is too high on the side effect to benefit ratio. I'd day drop it down, especially if you are already geting sides. Currently i have none :)

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
that's the problem with rc companies you never know what you get ....why rc instead of the most popular on the market ?
I agree. I went with OL Ostar1ne because of the the third party labs. You can't argue with that. And of all the cycle reports i have seen on Osta, OL Ostar1ne seems to always do what people want.