Prohormone Rash?

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
I just started my Super-Mandro cycle today and about 2 hours after my morning dose I noticed my arms started to get blotchy. They began itching like crazy right around the inside of my elbows. The redness moved to basically my whole body, not everywhere is itchy but everywhere is red. I contacted the company and they told me it could be because of the Rockstar energy drinks I had consumed yesterday, sayin it sounded a lot like a niacin flush. I did some reading and it did sound just like that however most sites say that even sever flushes last only about an hour or two. This rash started with me around 10 am and it's almost 10 pm and it hasn't subsided at all. There's no dizziness, no headache, no adverse effects besides the rash so is it something I should be worried about or should I continue for a few days and see if my body gets used to the PH. P.S. I've never taken a PH before. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys, thank you!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you consult your physician or is the internet the first place you go when you have a medical problem?. Sorry I can't be of more help though. I'll wait until the internet "doctors" respond....

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Well like I said it's just a rash and I was under the impression it was from the lingering niacin in my body, which for all I know it still could be, but if it doesn't subside or go away completely then yes I obviously planned on seeing a physician. I know going to the doctor and showing them what I'm on will almost guarantee them blaming it on the PH, whether or not it is the issue.

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Figured perhaps someone has come across this before with a PH of their own, or at least heard about something I'm not familiar with

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I have had a reaction like this before but it was from the cycle support. I'm no doctor but an anti hystermeen(spelling) helped and I changed cycle support and it was all good.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Only rash I've read about is from TD products at the application site. Though I've never experienced it personally.
Do you have any allergies?
If it's spreading I'm going to guess that you're allergic to one or more of the products/compounds. though I'm no doctor & have no professional experience to offer.

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
I was thinking it could have been from my cycle support too, I'm taking Blockade by Assault Labs. I took my first dose around 10 am and noticed the rash probably about 20-30 mins later. I wasn't sure if it was the cycle support or if it just took the PH that long to start working in my body.

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
I don't have any allergies that I'm aware of but something's up here. The company told me to give it a few days and see if my body just needs time to get used to the PH. Honestly if it weren't for the itch the rash wouldn't bother me much. It just looks like I'm sunburnt almost everywhere

G

GetRekt

Awards
I have gotten a blotchy rash on my back since I started this cycle that gets aggravated with heat and sweat, but I think it's more of a heat rash than anything.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It can be anything. I get random hives and not tiny ones either. I get these huge inflammed parts of my body that moves from one spot or another. Only thing you can do is to remove one factor at a time. You can start with the PH of course since that's the strongest out of everything you're taking. Reintroduce it a day or two after. If it comes back then there you have it. You're allergic to that.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'd also eat the same food everyday until you pinpoint what's causing it because it can also be an allergic reaction to a food/ingredient.

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Thank you! I know it's not the food because I've been on the same meal plan for the past few months and this has never happened. I'm discontinuing the PH today, sucks, I was so pumped to finally try it. Any advice on something else to try or how I could go about finding out which ingredient I'm allergic to? For all I know it could be the on cycle defense

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That's why I'd introduce it one at a time. Start w/ the cycle support then your PH.