Primeval labs - Tridermal log (semi-sponsored)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Alright AM folks! My summer lean out program is almost done and I'm ready to log this new product from Primeval labs - Tridermal.

tridermal_nutri_facts.jpg

This is sponsored on the first half (1 bottle) and I'm buying 2 more using my own hard earned cash to keep the gains rolling. I'm actually investing more money on this than what they've given me so this will be an upfront product review/log. I think Sunday will be my first day of application so I'm getting this log up and post body pics maybe tomorrow so we get a good glimpse of my start point.

More details to come tonight/tomorrow.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Cycle layout:

tridermal_log.jpg

Week 1: 3ml/day (150mg/1andro, 150mg/4andro, 225mg/epiandro)
Week 2-4: 4ml/day (200mg/1andro, 200mg/4andro, 225mg/epiandro)
Week 5-8: 6ml/day (300mg/1andro, 300mg/4andro, 400mg/epiandro)

It would be nice if strongsupplements have any coupon code for these. At $90/bottle it does get pricey. I've seen another site that does have it on back order so ill be on the look out for that til then.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How did you make that chart? Looks fancy

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
And how can I forget... Thank you primevalceo & PRIMEVALVP for giving me this opportunity to try out your new product

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in bro. That's gonna be a nice run by the looks of it!

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I´m interested in this product myself so this will be exciting to follow.
Good luck!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I´m interested in this product myself so this will be exciting to follow.
Good luck!
Thx for subbing in. I'll be putting in a lot of work on this cycle both in and out of the gym.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I was interested in this product, so I'm in! Good luck, man, I'm sure it will be a good run. :head:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the gainz!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 BOTTLES?! How much gain is your goal after cycle?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
3 BOTTLES?! How much gain is your goal after cycle?
As much gain as I can get. Id say aiming to get at least 10lbs off an 8 week run. Coming off a cut this should be cake and possibly doable with a natty product like follidrone and ara.

I'm just bridging on this cycle to tie everything together up since I didn't want to waste a good pct for a simple ostarine run.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
More details for this cycle. On cycle support:

1. Hawthorne berry
2. CoQ10
3. NAC - I knw it's not hepatoxic but this has good benefits and it's cheap.
4. Saw palmetto
5. Fish oil/flaxseed oil high dose
6. I have formestane and Adex just not sure how much I'm going to need for this run. I knw I only have to really worry about 4ad so the dosage is yet to tbd.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to stop gaining all the way to the end of this year. So yes I'll be bulking on pct and beyond.

PCT:

1. Nolva 20/20/10/10
2. Clomid 50/25/25/0
3. Viron 0/0/2/2/2/2
4. Follidrone - 12 week cycle starting day 1 of pct
5. Ergonine - all year round
6. PA - all year round @ 1.2g/day
7. DAA - 3/3/3/3
8. I have recompadrol but I might use it for another cycle

clown007

clown007

Awards
Just clarifying as what you are doing could be something I'd like to do.
Are you running this product directly after running Ostarine?
I am running Ostarine/Dermacrine right now and figured I would have to do a PCT before going on to 1-AD/4-AD 8 week cycle.
Would that be a safe and acceptable extended run or should I PCT for 4 weeks and then begin the PH cycle?

Thanks,
-clown

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running Ostarine/Dermacrine right now and figured I would have to do a PCT before going on to 1-AD/4-AD 8 week cycle.
Would that be a safe and acceptable extended run or should I PCT for 4 weeks and then begin the PH cycle?

Thanks,
-clown
Definitely either bridge both cycles together or run pct with proper off time after. Never pct then jump back on cycle

clown007

clown007

Awards
So what is an effective bridge? Is "bridging" connecting one cycle to the next or is there more to it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what is an effective bridge? Is "bridging" connecting one cycle to the next or is there more to it?
Yep, just connecting the two

clown007

clown007

Awards
Sweet. So a 16 week run of 8 weeks Ostarine/Dermacrine followed by 8 weeks of 300mg 1-AD/4-AD would work well then?
I would definitely have to run a much stronger PCT after all this (as compared to just the Ostarine run).

Thanks for the info Yates! Always helping me out!

-clown

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. So a 16 week run of 8 weeks Ostarine/Dermacrine followed by 8 weeks of 300mg 1-AD/4-AD would work well then?
I would definitely have to run a much stronger PCT after all this (as compared to just the Ostarine run).

Thanks for the info Yates! Always helping me out!

-clown
That's a long cycle but should be fine. Just have a real solid pct lined up!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

Thanks,
-clown
Haha clown007 that is exactly what I'm doing. Just slightly different because my osta and tridermal run will overlap for about 1-2 weeks. It will be around a 14 week cycle.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Sweet! I will definitely be following your log!!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN! And just sent you a PM.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a long cycle but should be fine. Just have a real solid pct lined up!
On a 16 week cycle I personally when I did pct would be running one for 6 to 8 weeks and I'd keep it very simple

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As much gain as I can get. Id say aiming to get at least 10lbs off an 8 week run. Coming off a cut this should be cake and possibly doable with a natty product like follidrone and ara.

I'm just bridging on this cycle to tie everything together up since I didn't want to waste a good pct for a simple ostarine run.
Totally doable imo I like your layout and dosages

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Totally doable imo I like your layout and dosages
Thanks anything more I'd go broke ;) prior to planning this cycle I've read a lot about these compounds and even with the enhanced/improved absorption through TD application I feel like one needs to dose these at a higher amount.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Someone want to play broscience and take a wild guess how much of the 4ad gets absorbed and how much potentially can convert to test? Or 1ad going to 1-T?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

This is my current condition. Didn't reach my goal but ehhh not all is lost

An extra flex

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Will bug my wife to take my backshot tomorrow.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking big as fuk!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Wide chest and big, vascular arms. You look fantastic. Where are you now in terms of weight? I'm guessing 185... maybe?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I get that big gut past 180.. I am workin on leaner gains every year. Be at this condition at about 175-180lbs around 10-12% bf

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ok my wife budged and she took some backshots before hitting the sack.

Honestly I dnt knw how to flex properly but I'll ask my bro for tips when I do my final 2015 progress shot.

clown007

clown007

Awards
What's your weight in these photos? 165lbs??

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I just realized that you are 5'5", so that's pretty solid. More than solid actually.

clown007

clown007

Awards
That's a huge 165lbs bro!!!!!
You look 185lbs to me right there!!!!

Amazing work!
-clown

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bros and since this week is my last week at the cut I'll find someone to measure my bodyfat correctly. At this point I'm guesstimating 11-12%. I was aiming for single digit bf% this year but between my kid and work it was tough to find more time to get some cardio done. I had the energy, I just didn't want to bring an imbalance in life.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
subbed. lookin solid brody

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I'll be starting my first dose. Since I'm going to be using some anabolics, is it still necessary to do a slow reverse diet or can I take advantage of the improved nutrient partitioning/increased glycogen retention w/out having to worry about gaining bodyfat?

I'm thinking of getting an extra 50-100g of carbs next week then maybe 50g of fat.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow I'll be starting my first dose. Since I'm going to be using some anabolics, is it still necessary to do a slow reverse diet or can I take advantage of the improved nutrient partitioning/increased glycogen retention w/out having to worry about gaining bodyfat?

I'm thinking of getting an extra 50-100g of carbs next week then maybe 50g of fat.
I'd still reverse diet for a couple weeks

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'd still reverse diet for a couple weeks
Probably a good idea, I'll try to adjust according to the scale and mirror. If my work capacity increases big time then I'll up it then. Or who knws I might drop another 1% of bf.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
In. I'll be doing 1/2ml 3x/Day for 8 weeks = $180. So your 'above and beyond' cycle will be good info to compare against. Thx!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
In. I'll be doing 1/2ml 3x/Day for 8 weeks = $180. So your 'above and beyond' cycle will be good info to compare against. Thx!
Nice, good luck on your run. How much do you weigh now? And have you started? If you have a log you can link me, I'll follow you.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ok first dose started today. The carrier feels like OLs dermatrest but smells exactly like formestane. Smells good and dries really fast.

I'm contemplating in doing a morning dose preworkout and then another after. I can apply around 9am then another after showering around 3-4pm.