Halo/1-Andro - 2nd Cycle

tian0020

Awards
Morning all,

I've now completed a full cycle of Epi which was great. made some decent gains and kept 55% of them after PCT. Could have been better but I restricted my calories after the 6 weeks and during PCT so a few improvements to make next time.

I'm now investigating my second cycle after I've had 10 weeks off. After a bit of research I'm looking at:

Halo 75/75/75/75/75/75
1-Andro - 240/240/240/240/240/240
On cycle support (Hawthorne berry/celery seed extract ect)
Cod liver oil

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
DAA - 3g/3g/3g/3g

Has anyone tried these products together? Or am I going completely wrong?? :)

Thanks,

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need a test base like dermacrine or 4 andro, lethargy is going to eat you alive! Also, I see no mention of an ai. You need something like exemestane in case you get high estrogen sides. A natural anabolic like epic unleashed would really compliment your pct and help you keep gains. An otc pct in addition to your serm wouldn't hurt either, check out OL super pct. Looks like you have the start to a solid cycle!
Oh, you need liver support as well. At least grab some NAC to run at 500mg

tian0020

Awards
You need a test base like dermacrine or 4 andro, lethargy is going to eat you alive! Also, I see no mention of an ai. You need something like exemestane in case you get high estrogen sides. A natural anabolic like epic unleashed would really compliment your pct and help you keep gains. An otc pct in addition to your serm wouldn't hurt either, check out OL super pct. Looks like you have the start to a solid cycle!
Oh, you need liver support as well. At least grab some NAC to run at 500mg
Thanks mate.

Cycle - So to add in 4-andro as well? Ok sounds good

AI - I can get hold of ARIMIDEX, which is what I had on hand last time as well. Didn't need to use it with the Epi

OCS - I've got a decent on cycle support which helps with liver, BP etc, the same as I used last time

PCT - I've got Nolva and the OTC PCT as well (DAA etc).

Think the major change is just 4-andro?

Cheers

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks mate.

Cycle - So to add in 4-andro as well? Ok sounds good

AI - I can get hold of ARIMIDEX, which is what I had on hand last time as well. Didn't need to use it with the Epi

OCS - I've got a decent on cycle support which helps with liver, BP etc, the same as I used last time

PCT - I've got Nolva and the OTC PCT as well (DAA etc).

Think the major change is just 4-andro?

Cheers
Adex is perfect to have on hand, guess you got it covered. Add the 4 andro and you will be gtg

tian0020

Awards
Adex is perfect to have on hand, guess you got it covered. Add the 4 andro and you will be gtg
nice one. Cheers mate.

Just on the 4-andro, is the same dosage as 1-andro needed?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice one. Cheers mate.

Just on the 4-andro, is the same dosage as 1-andro needed?
That would be fine. I have ran 4 andro at 200mg with good "test base" results.