Bulking start

kdlansdowne

Awards
I am competing in a men's physique competition in 33 days. I am ran a bulking cycle and now a cutting cycle. Currently 450 tren E 300 mast and 250 test C a week along with T3 and some clen that I am increasing until the show date. As far as me I am 39 years 6 ft tall 205 ish and body fat is under 10% for sure but have not tested it in a few weeks, 7% would be my guess. I really have no intention of coming off completely, but I am sure I need a coasting period. So my question is regarding the reverse dieting or sling shot effect that you get when you start to bulk after cutting as much as I have, do I run a short bulking cycle (thoughts are towards D-bol deca and sust) right away to help with the recovery and adding muscle or should I coast a bit first then hit a bulking cycle. My main goal is to add muscle, but have been on this cycle for several months and although I do not have any issues medically besides not sleeping I prefer not to find out what it takes to have problems. I have a competition coach who to this point has directed my... well everything, but post show I am looking to bulk on my own. Would appreciate some suggestions.