Road to my 2nd Physique Competition

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
First Prohormone cycle from Olympus Labs was a success, didn't really like the Trest until I stacked it with Tren. Compounds I used were the following with dosages (12 week cycle):

DermaTrest 100mg, 1-8 weeks
DermaFury 150mg, weeks 5-12
DermaTren 120mg, weeks 5-12
THE1 75mg, weeks 5-12

Hardly any sides with Ar1macare Pro other than bad lipids which I'm treating now with Niacin 1500mg per day.

For my next show need to be leaner and have a coach in mind this time. Cycle is the following:

Halo 50-75mg weeks 1-4
Dimethadrol 20-30mg, weeks 1-4
Trisorbagen Weeks 1-6

Stenabol 20-30mg, weeks 5-12
Dymethazine 40-60mg, weeks 5-12

Epistane 40-60mg, weeks 10-15
Hexadrone 250-300mg, weeks 10-15
Trisorbagen Weeks 10-15

I'll be on TRT with this cycle. I realize I'll be messing with a lot of methyls here, going to be taking 800mg of TUDCA per day (includes 300mg of TUDCA in Ar1macare Pro). Taking Cholestrol Pro by NOW for the Bergamante, good joint care during the epi/hexadrone cycle. Proper PCT is in order and will have an AI just in case (Exemestane). Want your suggestion if CLA at 4-6g per day is necessary for closer to competition. Currently at 13%bf need to get to 7-8% by early November for the show. Thanks guys.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap that's a lot of methylated in a long cycle. I hope you know what you're doing my friend. Personally, I think you should up the TUDCA due the amount of methylated and length. If you're logging I'll follow.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Oh absolutely boss, in fact I'm donating blood prior to this cycle to clean my plasma out and keep my hematocrit down. Would like to know a TUDCA daily recommendation if 800mg isn't enough.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have a bottle handy but I think Arimacare pro only has 200 mg per 4 capsule serving. I would take at least 1000mg. I would also stack in some high doses if N-acetyl Cysteine and Sam-e. IMO you can't have too much support for this hefty of a stack. You should preload you cycle supports and possibly double them as well. Arimacare Pro is a great choice though. Ima big OL fan as well.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Nice brother OL is definitely the best. Keep this between us OL is reformulating their Ar1macare Pro and is going to be the best out there. They are increasing doses on it. Should be what I need with some added TUDCA and cholesterol support. I eat clean so should be good with at minimum a gallon of water per day and no alcohol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice brother OL is definitely the best. Keep this between us OL is reformulating their Ar1macare Pro and is going to be the best out there. They are increasing doses on it. Should be what I need with some added TUDCA and cholesterol support. I eat clean so should be good with at minimum a gallon of water per day and no alcohol.
In for the ride! I agree with upping the tudca dose to around a gram. Tudca starts to have diminishing returns after that. Good luck!

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Really hope this cycle adds on slabs of dry muscle. Last time I did Epistane I wasnt smart and it killed my joints. Im a lot smarter now with proper cycle support. Should I have any estrogen issues with this run?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really hope this cycle adds on slabs of dry muscle. Last time I did Epistane I wasnt smart and it killed my joints. Im a lot smarter now with proper cycle support. Should I have any estrogen issues with this run?
You have so many hormones in this cycle that there is no telling what issues might come up. Prepare for every side effect possible.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estrogen could definitely be an issue with this heavy of a cycle. I would have an AI for sure. Formeron and Exemestane. What's your TRT dose?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Well none of these guys are prolactin causing so not a problem there. None are nandrolones to kill off test levels. Taking TRT with epistane and hexadrone will keep my libido up and taking HCG. Prohormones are not as dangerous as some think its more about your lifestyle causing issues.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
TRT dose is 150 mg a week. I do have some Letro left as well and plenty of formestane on hand. Exemestane is great stuff. Will this cycle promote lean gains? I might just do 4 weeks of Stenabol and not 8 weeks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished a big cycle with many hormones. I wish that I would have ran only a couple of hormones and for a longer duration of time. Just when all these hormones are getting good you will be switching for another new hormone to start. Run this cycle in 2 stages instead of 3, like dmz for 6 weeks then clean it up on the back end with your epistane. Your plan looks very good on paper just like mine did but real world results where a little different. Just trying to pass along a couple of things I learned recently.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I like your thoughts might just do that especially with taking TRT on top of that. Anyone else have recommendations. Give me an idea on how to run Dymethazine and Epistane here yates84 length and doses please buddy. I have plenty of stock.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like your thoughts might just do that especially with taking TRT on top of that. Anyone else have recommendations. Give me an idea on how to run Dymethazine and Epistane here yates84 length and doses please buddy. I have plenty of stock.
Dmz for 6 weeks @40mg then epistane for 6 weeks @45mg. This is 1 bottle of each, still a very heavy cycle on your liver but should be a whole lot less complicated with sides and more time for gains. On top of your trt this should put you right where you want to be

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Right on buddy I'd like to get more input but this seems legit.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agrree^^^. You will see very solid gains with much more manageable sides.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
So with eliminating stacking how much TUDCA is needed

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot that's a ton tudca but I have the money
Might as well stick with OL for tudca, best deal out right now. Use the code in my signature to save 30% on your tudca purchase

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know TUDCA is expensive but it works. Your long term health is worth it. Still a risky cycle due to the length on methylated.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Im 31 and youre right. I have more cycles in the future so best to keep the liver in great shape. Everyone says great things about dymethazine but I'd really like to stack something with it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 31 and youre right. I have more cycles in the future so best to keep the liver in great shape. Everyone says great things about dymethazine but I'd really like to stack something with it.
Tren goes great with dmz and epistane

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Im not stacking DMZ with epistane I wanted dmz to bulk with and then epistane with hex to cut.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with DMZ and Tr3n. Stack that shiz. DMZ at 40, Tr3n at 120...MMMMMMMM

Just keep BP in check as always.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Why not test prop, tren ace, dbol blast?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Abe Lincoln you make a good recommendation. Problem is after my last experience with gear I wont ever trust the stuff again. I got bunk sustanon when I took it with Deca and the sides were horrible. At least with prohormones I know my stuff is legit and OL doesn't sell fakes. Btw im switching my cycle for health purposes:

Weeks 1-6:
DMZ 40-60 mg
Stenabol 20mg

Weeks 7-11:
Dermatrest 100mg
Dermatren 120-150mg

Weeks 12-16:
Epistane 40-60mg
Dimethadrol 20mg
Ep1C Unleashed

Best to take some stress off my liver.Going to run CLA at 3g per day and plenty of cholesterol and liver support.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm not sure who burned you, if it was online or not, but there is also trest ace if you don't want to find test.. It is more expensive than test, but on paper I believe it is a good amount stronger. And it is gray market and easily attainable, if you know where to look.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a big fan of changing compounds so much in prep it can throw off things like water muscle density estrogen levels

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
First Prohormone cycle from Olympus Labs was a success, didn't really like the Trest until I stacked it with Tren. Compounds I used were the following with dosages (12 week cycle):

DermaTrest 100mg, 1-8 weeks
DermaFury 150mg, weeks 5-12
DermaTren 120mg, weeks 5-12
THE1 75mg, weeks 5-12

Hardly any sides with Ar1macare Pro other than bad lipids which I'm treating now with Niacin 1500mg per day.

For my next show need to be leaner and have a coach in mind this time. Cycle is the following:

Halo 50-75mg weeks 1-4
Dimethadrol 20-30mg, weeks 1-4
Trisorbagen Weeks 1-6

Stenabol 20-30mg, weeks 5-12
Dymethazine 40-60mg, weeks 5-12

Epistane 40-60mg, weeks 10-15
Hexadrone 250-300mg, weeks 10-15
Trisorbagen Weeks 10-15

I'll be on TRT with this cycle. I realize I'll be messing with a lot of methyls here, going to be taking 800mg of TUDCA per day (includes 300mg of TUDCA in Ar1macare Pro). Taking Cholestrol Pro by NOW for the Bergamante, good joint care during the epi/hexadrone cycle. Proper PCT is in order and will have an AI just in case (Exemestane). Want your suggestion if CLA at 4-6g per day is necessary for closer to competition. Currently at 13%bf need to get to 7-8% by early November for the show. Thanks guys.
Honestly i really dislike your layout. If your serious about a cycle pre contest then you should be pinning. Not just to get more from your cycle, but for health reasons.
I'd do
Test e or c weeks 1-15
Tren weeks 1-15
Mast weeks 8-15
With an oral kicker (like SD) weeks 1-4
And a back end oral weeks 9-15 for example.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your guys' recommendations. Lets see how my results fair again steroids are not in my future. Black market gear turned me away from ever using gear again. The possibility of bunk **** scares the crap out of me especially since I experienced that myself several years ago. I have plenty of estrogen blockers on hand btw wont be a problem in that dept.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate your guys' recommendations. Lets see how my results fair again steroids are not in my future. Black market gear turned me away from ever using gear again. The possibility of bunk **** scares the crap out of me especially since I experienced that myself several years ago. I have plenty of estrogen blockers on hand btw wont be a problem in that dept.
Honestly juice is less important in physique unless your in cali or nyc where you need the Mass and have to be under 5%. I've seen friends come in at 6% bf and only get 3Rd or 4th call outs if your competing where 7% gets hardware diet is going be your key because you just need enough juice to hold onto the lbm you already have. You don't need the extra dry dense striations

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
My goal and yes diet is the most important*part is to get my 12 percent bf to 8-9 percent for a November physique show. Im getting a coach this time and honestly im not going for a pro card or competing in NPC. This will be my last show and after that ill just be running small cycles of prohormones along with TRT. Im giving blood before I go on this cycle and will do so about 3 times a year for my own health to keep hematocrit down. The d ermatrest and dermatren mid cycle will take some relief off my liver but TUDCA is the real deal.