Please help!

ballZack

Awards
On my third cycle ever and got some gear from a new guy. Apparently pharm grade stuff under the name of Titan pharmacy. I'm taking test 300 2 pins a week and other compounds but not important because I haven't added them yet. I'm in my 3rd week and gains are good but haven't been really getting the pumps from as so much as lifting my arm a few times like I expected since first and second cycle id do one curl and have a pump. Also acne is down to a minimum and I'm usually really prone to it. Anyways the question is do you guys think this stuff is real since I'm not Getting mad pumps or acne?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt "Titan" is pharm grade

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many UGL's have pharm or pharma in their name. Hardly pharmaceutical grade.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I know Titan gear. It's good man but it's UGL. The pump missing can be from lack of water/sodium/carbs or all 3. Acne is not a indicator. He uses cottonseed oil to suspend his gear. It's know to cause very little acne. Grape seed oil gear causes more acne issues. It's good gear. Lift hard and eat right.

Pharma grade is Cooper, Pfizer, Eli lilley, organon, Balkan (if it's real) and a few random ones. Titan gear is UGL. Just because it says pharm or Pharma in the name doesn't mean $hit. If you paid more than $50 for a vial you got ripped