Reverse dieting on epistane...Advice wanted

bridges23

Awards
Hi,

I've been cutting naturally for about 16 weeks, dropped from around 23/24% bf to 12%.

These last few weeks my carbs have been super low down to 50-75g a day. I'd like to run epistane (havoc) for six weeks soon and was wondering if anyone could give some input on my situation(Not my first cycle). I'd probably run something like 30/30/40/40/40/40.

I'd like to reverse diet on epistane and bring my carbs back up to maintenance by the end of the cycle (around 350/400g carbs). Would I be able to do this and still drop some additional fat considering I'll be in a calorie deficit most of the cycle even though I am slowly ramping up the my calories throughout?

Any advice input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi,

I've been cutting naturally for about 16 weeks, dropped from around 23/24% bf to 12%.

These last few weeks my carbs have been super low down to 50-75g a day. I'd like to run epistane (havoc) for six weeks soon and was wondering if anyone could give some input on my situation(Not my first cycle). I'd probably run something like 30/30/40/40/40/40.

I'd like to reverse diet on epistane and bring my carbs back up to maintenance by the end of the cycle (around 350/400g carbs). Would I be able to do this and still drop some additional fat considering I'll be in a calorie deficit most of the cycle even though I am slowly ramping up the my calories throughout?

Any advice input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
The biggest reason one loses fat is a caloric deficit. It makes far less difference whether you cals are from carbs/fats/protein assuming you meet your minimum protein req. there is literally no reason that adding carbs back in will have any negative effect unless you add in too many calories or have some type of horrible carb intolerance or insulin issue.