looking to do a cycle but unsure of a few things

robert7107

Awards
first of all i have done plenty of research but still unsure of a few things and wonder if i am too high in bf.. my diet isnt perfect i cheat now and then more often then i should. i have done pro hormones (synthetic nonherbal) and found them a waste since my tolerence level is high i had to take a very high dose to see any results which i did small but i did..... my diet...

5/6 meals a day spread out 2 1/2 -3 hrs
#1.. 6 oz of egg whites one yoke
#2... chicken breast or bison or salmon 6 oz with a cup of greens(brocollii,salad,green beans)
#3. same minus greens
#4 same as 3
#5 same as 2
#6 same as 3,4.
a gallon of water a day... no carbs except on cheat days
i eat a cup of nuts(almonds,cashew,peanuts) a day. u use olive oil and or avacado oil. my sins..... subway, a beer or two.... honest two max..... this is on one day only in a week....

training.....

4-5 days a week .
i mix it up every week ... shooting for 8-12 reps i do 3 sets and on average 3-4 different excerises.. example...chest i will do decline 3/8-12, flat dumbells 3/8-12 , dips ,flys

i do a 45 min. of cardio low impact.

my bf is low 20's ..

wanting to do a cycle with a cutter like winnie or anvar ... what i have been told is test at a low dose is a must when running these.. also have been advised to do a test by itself first... my fear is gyno since i have a high bf....

novadex,clomid i plan to run post cycle and some sort of estrogen blocker as well.....

also whats the best place to get gear and supplies???

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Low 20% bf? You dont need to cycle to cut... you can easily drop to 12-15% with diet and expedenture

robert7107

Awards
Low 20% bf? You dont need to cycle to cut... you can easily drop to 12-15% with diet and expedenture
OK.. What about using test in low dosage to contribute to fat loss ? I am 43 so time is against me...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OK.. What about using test in low dosage to contribute to fat loss ? I am 43 so time is against me...
No. Don't use anything until you're lower. The chance of and level of sides is multiplied exponentially the higher your bf is due to your hormones already being poorly aligned.

Diet down natty. You can be at 15% in 3-4 months or so with a solid diet and training program.