kierra needing advice for first cycle..

kierra

Awards
Hello,

How's everyone doing? If I am in the wrong section I am so sorry, I only read the post, now join, now posting, lol. So please don't be upset or mad at me

I am in the middle of the road and wanting advice from you guys. Yes, I have been doing research since August, but I am still stuck on several questions. Here they are:

1 ) I know what I want to "research" but I dont know how many bottles to get of it. I know because I am a woman that I dont take the same as guys. I also know I have to start at 10mcg/day and raise it. So, how many bottles to get?

2) BUT many research that I have read are confusing me on this because several say to raise it (once your body get use to it) everyday, than the last week lower it, so the body don't go into shock. The other articles say one week 10mcg/day and next week 20mcg/day. Which is which?

3) I know I need a multivitamin to help with the defiency. I also know that I need to look for ones that have to help with the kidney and heart. But I want to know what do I look for in a multivitamin besides those?

Any other advice would be much appreciated and thanks so much for all comments and your time

ABOUT ME:

5'5
20% percent body fat
Very active
Workout 2 times a day
Healthy diet (high vegetable and fruit intake, no fast food, cold drinks once a month)
Keep food and workout journal

Last edited:
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one can help if you don't
Mention what compounds you are looking for info on. It's not against forum rules to name compounds.

kierra

Awards
Thanks for responding and I have helped myself a lot (200lbs to 135lbs with dieting, weight training, and cardio) by myself from doing research. I am just needing advice from experience people, definitely since I want to become more lean and do a fitness competition in a year. I get compliments for my body, but I don't think I am there yet like my friend.

O, I thought it was, lol. I do apologize for that. I am thinking about using Helios, T3, Taurine (cramps caused by Helios), and N2 Guard (vitamins)...

kierra

Awards
Helios...so yes since it is one of the ingredients of the two