ABOUT TO START CYCLE OF SUST 250 OR TEST E ++NEED INFO++

MattKiefer

MattKiefer

Awards
Alright brothers i need some advice. Ive hit a hard plateau after a cut on the anabolic diet i began in January.
Strength decreased a bit, not much to trip over, and body looks good, but i can tell ive lost some size and dont look as hard.
Long story short ive got a connect who can get me either SUST 250 (his suggestion, says the results are faster) or a cycle of TEST E (his preferred brand)

Ive been wanting to run a cycle for a while but haven't had the guts. Im ready to do this now. I have just a few questions
I had gyno pretty bad as a kid and paid out the ass to get that **** removed.
Ive worked long and hard in the gym to contour my chest and get it looking good. Do i need to take an estrogen blocker? My connect said i dont need it-thats its not good to take a blocker while ON. Seems to contradict everything ive researched? I really don't want tits again...You have no idea the psychological battle of that crap. Connect says if i really want it Nolvadex is 40 caps for 100. If i need it ill pay for it.
My biggest fears:
Growing tits and nuts shrinking.

Guys i wanna run a 2-3 month cycle. Do i need the estrogen blocker with either Test E or Sust 250?
Do you guys think either is better?
Please help
Thanks!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In the end Test is test brother Sust "kicks in" faster because it is a blend of different ester testosterone. In the end its personal preference but I personally would just stick to one ester, its easier to keep your levels balanced.
I always recommend people keep an AI on hand when running any hormonals JIC but especially so if you are predisposed to gyno. There are plenty of options at one of the Many peptide/RC companies on this board.
A serm like Nolva is essential to restart your system though when running a cycle and if you are going to be going with a three month run you may want to look into HCG, ( i personally have never used it but have heard that it really helps jump start your system and my next run it will be used.)

MattKiefer

MattKiefer

Awards
Bro thank you for the response! should k take the nolvadex while ON the cycle? If so how much? Daily?
Man I'm nervous about the tits! So much conflicting info out there-I've done my research but I wanna know what other users who are on the front lines have to say thanks again!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Unless you know you have trouble with gyno see no reason to use nolva from the beginning. If things start going south and forming then it is time to roll that dice. Currently battling rebound gyno, as long as you get to it before it sets in I believe it can be somewhat easily reversed.

MattKiefer

MattKiefer

Awards
Unless you know you have trouble with gyno see no reason to use nolva from the beginning. If things start going south and forming then it is time to roll that dice. Currently battling rebound gyno, as long as you get to it before it sets in I believe it can be somewhat easily reversed.
Abe thanx for the input man! U guys don't know how much I appreciate it
So I can take Nolvadex WHILE ON gas?
Just want to clarify that
What do u guys think of AI cream? The kind u rub on ur skin? Any good? I definitely think an estrogen blocker makes sense during the cycle.
Do u suggest taking it daily?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yea you can take it while on 5 to 10 mg should be fine. But I would look up other options. What topical are you talkingabout? Formastane?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
And I would only use it if issues pop up

MattKiefer

MattKiefer

Awards
Yea you can take it while on 5 to 10 mg should be fine. But I would look up other options. What topical are you talkingabout? Formastane?
Dude youre the man. Ironflex Formabolic. heard of it? DO i rub it all over my body or just my nips. Lol not trying to be funny bro, i just want cover all grounds before i move forward. I really appreciate your info and educating me further in my research.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dude youre the man. Ironflex Formabolic. heard of it? DO i rub it all over my body or just my nips. Lol not trying to be funny bro, i just want cover all grounds before i move forward. I really appreciate your info and educating me further in my research.
I was a rep for Ironflex before the fcken government took away all of our toys. That product is awesome I have like 5 bottles of it at home. You should only need 50 -100mg of it per day. rub it on your upper chest and apply it with your forearms (both have thin skin). Again you should only use it if you feel estrogen related sides coming on because estrogen is needed to help build muscle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't you say you had the gyno removed if the breast tissue was already surgically removed you have very very little to worry about if the surgeon was competent there is no more breast tissue to grow. 2nd fear nuts shrinking sorry homie that's part of cycling it's not permanent but I'd say 90% chance you will see some shrinkage that is just part of cyclying

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you say you had the gyno removed if the breast tissue was already surgically removed you have very very little to worry about if the surgeon was competent there is no more breast tissue to grow. 2nd fear nuts shrinking sorry homie that's part of cycling it's not permanent but I'd say 90% chance you will see some shrinkage that is just part of cyclying
Well that is if they took the gland out, sometimes they don't I guess as it cause an enclave of not done properly

MattKiefer

MattKiefer

Awards
Yeah bro they cut that **** outta me. You make total sense. I really appreciate your info!

MattKiefer

MattKiefer

Awards
Well that is if they took the gland out, sometimes they don't I guess as it cause an enclave of not done properly
Thanks Abe. I really appreciate your info on this! Everyone has helped ease my concerns. I can deal with part time shrunken nuts. I cant deal with breasts.
Much love to everyone on here giving me insight!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Abe. I really appreciate your info on this! Everyone has helped ease my concerns. I can deal with part time shrunken nuts. I cant deal with breasts.
Much love to everyone on here giving me insight!
No problem, was thinking of running the the same stuff (sustanon) for next cycle.