opinions on my current cycle!

louis19

louis19

Awards
just wanted some opinions on my current cycle! i love it but other peoples positive input is always valuable in my eyes. goal is to get super lean!
stats are:
age 28
height 5'10
weight 169lbs
bf% 12-14

goal 8%bf

cardio: 4x 40mins HIIT sessions a week
weights: 5 day split
day 1 delts
day 2 back
day 3 rest
day 4 chest
day 5 arms
day 6 legs
day 7 rest

diet 2400cals 40/40/20 split
carbs slightly lower on rest days

cycle:
50mg test p EOD
50mg tren a EOD
50mg mast a EOD
50mg t3 daily
590mg t5 2x daily
1mg arimidex EOD

when i get a little leaner il introduce carb cycling too!

all positive input/advice appreciated! anythin to help or improve me achieving my goal of 8%bf! cheers

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I'm not even sure what t5 is but it's a good cycle just have a dopamine agonist on board incase of prolactin flare up.

louis19

louis19

Awards
eca stack. mine are......

40mg ephedrine
250mg caffeine
150mg aspirin
150mg cayenne pepper

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you using for bp control? My bp just went up 20 points just reading your cycle!

louis19

louis19

Awards
its stayed normal so far and i check it almost daily, if it goes up i have access to medication to help control it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its stayed normal so far and i check it almost daily, if it goes up i have access to medication to help control it
Sounds good, as long as you are monitoring it. You are a lucky sob btw, my bp is usually my biggest issue on cycle. Good luck!

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I'd say it looks very tasty!

I think the above guys have some good points. Always great to have things ready should you need them so, if you havent already i'd look in to getting something to keep around in case of various sides - Caber for prolactin control for example.

Other than that, enjoy!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're essentially only running 175mg of Test per week. At minimum I would raise it to 75 eod, and the Mast to 75-100 eod.

How long is this cycle?

louis19

louis19

Awards
i ran 500mg test e and 500mg deca for the first stage of my cut for around 16 weeks and then straight into this once my bf% was low enough. i plan on running this for 6-8 weeks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ran 500mg test e and 500mg deca for the first stage of my cut for around 16 weeks and then straight into this once my bf% was low enough. i plan on running this for 6-8 weeks
I see. Interesting. Well other than just being low, if you are comfortable with the doses and results then that's all that matters. Prop/Tren/Mast is a nice combo. Running Cyp/Tren/Mast myself right now.

louis19

louis19

Awards
what would you suggest personally then? i take those doses as its a blend of 1ml containing 50mg of each so i could up it by half a ml to 75mg of each compound EOD or double it so im taking in 100mg of each EOD! and would the results be comparable to the dosage?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I'd go 100 EOD with the prop but tren is a matter of how much you can tolerate for most people.

louis19

louis19

Awards
its a blend of test p, tren a and mast a (50mg/ml) so id have to do equal amounts regardless. do u think the difference in results will b noticeable in comparison?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
It's hard to say if your relatively new to gear you'll see good results with this.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
You could up it 20-30%. No rules saying it has to be double.

louis19

louis19

Awards
i know yeah, thanks for the advice! alot of sites on the web recommend 50/75mg EOD as optimal dosage of tren a so 100mg EOD seems like a good call!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could up it 20-30%. No rules saying it has to be double.
Agree with this. This is the one downfall of blends, you're not able to adjust the individual doses. But as said, it doesn't have to be double. Try 1.5x

You'll find and feel what works. That is the beauty of short esters though, you can make adjustments that will take effect almost immediately.