Ostarine Cycle

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
In a month or so i will be running an Ostarine cycle. Given my sensitivity to anabolic compounds, both with positives and negatives i have decided to run it at 10mg for 4 weeks. This will be a bit of a test as well as a cycle, to see how well i tolerate it.

I have done a lot of research on this compound. It causes supression, but not as bad as many other things. So i am going to use some DAA, Muca & Ashwaghanda for PCT to bring test back up. (All those items have legit studies proving their test boosting capabilities, especially in low test individuals - aka after a cycle)

Many people say Ostarine can cause gyno or at least make pre-existing gyno worse. Those people are taking AI's on cycle ...... Well if you read the studies you'll see it actually lowers estrogen. So gyno on cycle has to be caused by prolactin if anything. So i am going to use Muca and Ashwaghanda on cycle IF i notice something going on with the nips (Again they are clinically proven to lower prolactin)

Post cycle gyno could be caused by a gyno rebound due to the lowered estrogen on cycle. So here i intend to use Exemestane at 25mg ED. Probably for 2 weeks, because given the low dose and mild compound i shouldnt need longer than that. This will also be kept handy in case science fails me and i do get gyno symptoms on cycle that isn't prolactin related.

Why the OTC test booster / prolactin support supps and not good ole pharmecuticals? Well as i have already stated this is a mild low dose compound, and pharms have their own sides and would likely be overkill. And these OTC supps i have chosen are backed by clinical studies with solid evidence of effect.

So it'l look like this:

Week:--------1------2-------3-------4-------5------6------7------8
Ostarine:--10mg-10mg--10mg--10mg
OTC PCT Supps:---------------------------y-------y------y------y
Exemestane:---------------------------------y-------y--------------
Anti Prolactin taken if needed, Exemestane on standby for emergencies on cycle.

Holy crap you might say, i ran Ostarine at 25mg for 8 weeks with no sides, no support supps and NO PCT! This is OVERKILL. Well remember i said i react strongly to anabolic compounds both with the positives and negatives, i'm covering all bases. And the knowlege i gain here will help me craft a probably longer or stronger Ostarine cycle in the future.

This being successful i intend to run MK677 next, and another Ostarine cycle at the same time.

roy_jones

Awards
I hope you will continue to update as I'm looking at running osta at the exact same dose and duration. I haven't come across many accounts where people dose below 15mg per day.

I'm especially curious given that you have experience with other anabolics.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You will get a lot of people saying this is not worth it, certainly not for 4 weeks

Its playing it safe, but you may not see any results

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
You will get a lot of people saying this is not worth it, certainly not for 4 weeks

Its playing it safe, but you may not see any results
I suppose what i could do is see how i feel at week 4. If it's going well, stay on for another 4 weeks?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Doubt you will see much at 10 mg. 20 is normal dosage for 6 to 8 weeks.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I hope you will continue to update as I'm looking at running osta at the exact same dose and duration. I haven't come across many accounts where people dose below 15mg per day.

I'm especially curious given that you have experience with other anabolics.
I'll log it if/when i go ahead with this. There are a few cycle logs floating around at doses of 12.5mg, so i imagine 10mg wouldn't be too different. From what i have read people have noticed results at those levels.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Doubt you will see much at 10 mg. 20 is normal dosage for 6 to 8 weeks.
Yes 20mg is a more typical dosage for ostarine but given my sensitivity to things of this nature i think 10mg is a better idea for my first run. I dont really mind if i dont see results on this cycle, it's a test to see how i feel on it as well as a chance to make some extra gains.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Decided this was just too heavy on different stuff and too short a cycle so i am changing it to this:
Week-------------1--------2-------3-------4-------5-------6-------7-------8-------9-------10
Ostarine:------10mg--10mg--10mg--10mg--10mg--10mg--------------------------------
Exemestane:-------------------------------------------------------12.5--12.5---6.25----6.25
DAA:------------------------------------------------------------------3g-----3g------3g------3g
Ashwagandha:------------------------------------------------------5g------5g-----5g------5g

Since most people agree Osta kicks in around the 2nd-3rd week this will give me another 3-4 weeks of being fully on. I've seen quite a few logs at 10mg dose and people seem to still get good results so at least for my first time on Osta this will be fine.

Cut the support supps down because low dose Osta shouldn't really give me much trouble, but i'll have L-Dopa on hand in case of Prolactin sides, and of course Exemestane in case of Estro sides while on.

Exemestane dose is low because again, shouldn't have much estro issues at this dosage.

Hoping this looks a little more sensible even if still on the low side. But as i say, if this goes well i'll give it another shot at maybe 15mg or 20mg.