New PHs or Alternatives to PHs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter05

Awards
Since the ban it's been hard to find places that still have PHs. I know a few brands have come out with new PHs but they are not as of good quality as the old stuff. Right now I'm finishing a bottle of Super DMZ 3.0. I just do not know what to take for a new cycle when it's done. Are there any new PHs?

Also I know people have mentioned SARMs but I have read conflicting information. Want to continue to bulk up, but just don't know if they will cut it?

I have thought about Steroids since I have done a few PH cycles but I'm worried about the sides. Just would like some suggestions. Wanting to bulk and not cut

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Honestly a lot of the weaker steroids have LESS sides than most PH's.
Anavar sounds like it would be awesome for you. Probably the steroid with the least side effects. And it can be taken orally. Most people would use it to cut or recomp and use stronger steroids to bulk but for someone who is looking for a PH alternative i think it would be great.

But also do not write off SARMS. They can be very effective, especially when stacked with other things. LGD #(forgot the number) is a very good bulking SARM but has a few more sides than say Ostarine which is also pretty good. However you can't really compare SARMS to PH's or Roids.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Mod edit. No

Status
Not open for further replies.