GW sides

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else here running GW and feel like crap? Just an advice to those planning to take it, start at 10mg or less and stay there! Lol this stuff is potent.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly LGD gives me anxiety even with 3mg daily.Osta is the only SARM that doesnt give me any side

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Osta is a feel good compound I agree. This GW though... You're going to feel like you're on low carb all day.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Actually SARM are pretty new so i think that as anabolics they have sides that we possibly dont know.I saw another thread where somebody else says that he feels like crap while on GW.We are all diffent maybe to me osta didnt shut me down maybe to somebody else shut down badly on it. So i think yes is possible that GW gives you this side

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually SARM are pretty new so i think that as anabolics they have sides that we possibly dont know.I saw another thread where somebody else says that he feels like crap while on GW.We are all diffent maybe to me osta didnt shut me down maybe to somebody else shut down badly on it. So i think yes is possible that GW gives you this side
Yes SARMS are fairly knew. Don't confuse GW with a SARM though.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yes GW is not a SARM , goodvibes how long have you been running GW? What's your cycle length , and what results have you seen or are you planning

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yes GW is not a SARM , goodvibes how long have you been running GW? What's your cycle length , and what results have you seen or are you planning
This is my cycle layout: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268286

I've been on this for 2 weeks going on 3rd. I am on a cut but I was on a diet prior to entering this cycle (4 weeks). This is to break my plateau. I'm probably at 12% bf (maybe lower) right now. Really leaned out the way I wanted to. Tbh I'm happy walking around like this year round but since I have about 5 weeks left I'll be pushing to lean out some more. The Msten is just a topping. I was going for dmz but a 4 week Msten is good enough to get some size back.

Recap:

April 1st started the diet lost about 10lbs
May 1st started SARM cycle w/ GW down an extra 3-4lbs

From 180 now walking at 166-167lbs. I dnt want to lose more size but I'm just relying on osta to keep that up for me. Protein intake is still above 200g/day. Carb 75-150g depends on the day.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My avatar I was about 13% (170lbs) there but this year I'm definitely leaner.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO, GW shuttles glucose into muscle tissue, lowering blood sugar. Low blood sugar makes you feel like crap. Up carbs and you feel fine again.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It channels the usage of fats vs glycogen. If it shuttles glycogen in my muscles then I'd look really great by now.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Meaning I'd look full not flat. My glucose intake is enough, not high but I'm also on a deficit so I cnt take past 150g/day. If I want to feel better then I'd take in more fats if that makes sense to you

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It channels the usage of fats vs glycogen. If it shuttles glycogen in my muscles then I'd look really great by now.
"GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of widespread mechanisms;[7] it increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization.[8][9][10] "

If GW lowers blood sugar by shoving it into muscles, you will logically get hypoglycemic if you are on a low carb diet.

Just try what I said, up the carbs for a day or two and see if it works, it worked for me.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
"GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of widespread mechanisms;[7] it increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization.[8][9][10] "

If GW lowers blood sugar by shoving it into muscles, you will logically get hypoglycemic if you are on a low carb diet.

Just try what I said, up the carbs for a day or two and see if it works, it worked for me.
Thx but I did drop my dosage to 10mg and felt better ever since. On the weekends I do bump my carb though. I probably will be ok @10mg and I'm on a good deficit so I should still hit my goal.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you found the sweet spot!
Will log my next cutting cycle using GW and Myo Inositol TrisPyroPhosphate. The letter compound enhances oxygen uptake by 60%.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Glad you found the sweet spot!
Will log my next cutting cycle using GW and Myo Inositol TrisPyroPhosphate. The letter compound enhances oxygen uptake by 60%.
Not familiar but I'll look into that, sounds very interesting. So far I'm on point with my diet and I'll stick w/ the dosages I have.

ECA by itself will cut me up but I'm only running that preworkout 5x a week. I can go up on that twice a day on my last two weeks to go for single digit bf%

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Will be keeping an eye out on that log too

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not familiar but I'll look into that, sounds very interesting. So far I'm on point with my diet and I'll stick w/ the dosages I have.

ECA by itself will cut me up but I'm only running that preworkout 5x a week. I can go up on that twice a day on my last two weeks to go for single digit bf%
Single digit BF, wow !
For me it's like the holy grail. Will never reach it due to lack of discipline. I love my red wine and spaghetti bolognese too much, lol.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Short sacrifice for a lifetime bragging rights? I've stayed below %15 for the past 6-7 years and cut lower every summer.

This year after 6 weeks of good diet I easily hit 11-12%. Now with the addition of eca, gw & osta for the next 4 weeks it should be a breeze. I do feel hungry all day though especially w/ cardio and maintained lifting program. I say go aim for it every year and keep tryin

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short sacrifice for a lifetime bragging rights? I've stayed below %15 for the past 6-7 years and cut lower every summer.

This year after 6 weeks of good diet I easily hit 11-12%. Now with the addition of eca, gw & osta for the next 4 weeks it should be a breeze. I do feel hungry all day though especially w/ cardio and maintained lifting program. I say go aim for it every year and keep tryin
Will try -but not die trying.
I'm interested how this works out for you. My experience on GW+Osta+MK while cutting was, I couldn't loose weight on a 1700 kcal diet at 216lbs, meaning, that it was a perfect recomp, rather then cutting.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested how this works out for you. My experience on GW+Osta+MK while cutting was, I couldn't loose weight on a 1700 kcal diet at 216lbs, meaning, that it was a perfect recomp, rather then cutting.
Dang. I'm still thinking that PN Gw is under-dosed.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
1700kcal? Damn that's low. I'm above 2k right now. 2.5k on carb refeeds.

Basically around:

Protein @ 200-250g
Fats @ 100g
Carbs @ 100g (200g refeed, every 3 days)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, 1700....I'd be dying!.
I'm 47y old and sitting in an office all day, that may explain something. But Hands down, GW+MK+Osta = recomp-King
dosage was: GW 20mg/Osta 20mg/MK 50-80mg
Had to cut MK down to 50mg x day due to bloat after 2-3 Month of use.
Currently bulking with LGD+MK+4-AD.
Look up my healing-Sarms log in cycle info.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 47y old and sitting in an office all day, that may explain something. But Hands down, GW+MK+Osta = recomp-King
What brand of GW did you use?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone why do you feel it's underdosed? Expecting an increase in endurance? Honestly mine is up and I knw how eca feels like so I cnt give all the credit to it. If I had another source of GW I can compare but I dnt feel like buying another bottle. If I'm not cutting I'd definitely skip the GW.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've come across your thread. MK has also sparked my interest but recently I feel like I have enough supps in my arsenal that if I dnt reach my goals w/ them I'd definitely go back to the drawing board and question my diet and training.

Fortunately that's not the case and one cycle of sarm and another of PH/aas a year is more than what I need to stay jacked

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa I'm also subscribed to that thread

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I've come across your thread. MK has also sparked my interest but recently I feel like I have enough supps in my arsenal that if I dnt reach my goals w/ them I'd definitely go back to the drawing board and question my diet and training.

Fortunately that's not the case and one cycle of sarm and another of PH/aas a year is more than what I need to stay jacked
I understand. You are looking great, no need to overdo things.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone why do you feel it's underdosed? Expecting an increase in endurance? Honestly mine is up and I knw how eca feels like so I cnt give all the credit to it. If I had another source of GW I can compare but I dnt feel like buying another bottle. If I'm not cutting I'd definitely skip the GW.
Endurance is up but I had thought it would be more dramatic. I just read a lot of reviews of some of the research stuff online where people were having dramatic increases in endurance and losing fat fast even when eating in a surplus. Things like people feeling like then can just go on and on doing cardio and have to force themselves to stop. Read about one guy who went from resting 5 minutes in between sets of squats down to 45 seconds. Most of the reviews were from guys only running 10mg, and I'm running 20mg. Maybe I'm expecting too much from it, but I doubt it. Sure if it was a supplement yeah I'd say I'm expecting too much, but it's not it's a research DRUG, designed or researched to used for the treatment of obesity.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experience on 20mg GW in short:

-lower heart beat doing HIIT cardio (160+-5 Bpm down to 120+5 Bpm)
-lower BP
-endurance way up
-fat around mid section melted off, noticeable after week 4

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experience on 20mg GW in short:

-lower heart beat doing HIIT cardio (160+-5 Bpm down to 120+5 Bpm)
-lower BP
-endurance way up
-fat around mid section melted off, noticeable after week 4
Wow!. See, that's what I'm talking about. I so far have not seen anything so dramatic. That heart rate decrease is just crazy.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GW in pics:

Don't laugh @ my physique, I'm working on it:

day26.jpg
new.jpg

Keep in mind , I did NOT loose weight

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Deff can see a difference in the midsection around obliques . Very nice . For your own satisfaction you should take measurements of your waist and other parts to see how much you increase or decrease in certain areas

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deff can see a difference in the midsection around obliques . Very nice . For your own satisfaction you should take measurements of your waist and other parts to see how much you increase or decrease in certain areas
Excellent idea !
Now I'm pissed I didn't do it in the past to have a record.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you go down in pants size?.
Yes, shirt size too. Pants from 38 to 36 and Shirt from xxxl to xl.
In my current log is my progress documented.
After the recomp I went to bulk.
My bulk is coming to an end shortly but was a total success, if you ask me, but talking about it here would highjack the threat.

Even though my cutting regime was Osta+MK+GW and 6 weeks of SR9009, I'm 99% sure the GW melted the fat and the Osta kept the muscles while dieting.
MK needs way more time to show visible effects and SR9009 was a dead fish (bunk), I guess.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Wow!. See, that's what I'm talking about. I so far have not seen anything so dramatic. That heart rate decrease is just crazy.
Haha yeah I knw what you mean. I haven't seen anything dramatic except for the sides. I'm on week 4 now and I should be shedding but I knw I couldve done this w/out any GW. So yes I believe it's not working it's magic. Unlike you though I didn't really knw what to expect.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha yeah I knw what you mean. I haven't seen anything dramatic except for the sides. I'm on week 4 now and I should be shedding but I knw I couldve done this w/out any GW. So yes I believe it's not working it's magic. Unlike you though I didn't really knw what to expect.
Yeah and another guy I read running PN GW was thinking that he just was expecting too much. I've got news for both of you guys, no you are not expecting too much. Compare reviews of RC GW to Platinum Nutra GW and you'll see what I'm talking about.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Run that RC and let me knw how it goes. I'm willing to drop more dough for better quality supp

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yep I will. I've got 9 more days worth of the PN, figure I'll at least finish the bottle off.
Yah of course. Very curious of how different it will treat you. Did you lose some bf off PN? Diet good?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Like I said I lost a lot of weight but my diet is on point and it's not unfamiliar territory for me to drop that amount of weight/bf. I really cnt credit the GW for my progress.

Now if I drop to single digit w/out getting any lower on my cal intake then for sure the GW is working.