Bench 225
Squat 315
Deadlift 365x5
OHP 155

Cycle:
Superdrol (SD Rebuild) 20mg x4 weeks
DMZ (Olympus Labs) 40mg x4-6 weeks

Cycle Assist, TUDCA, PA, Taurine, Multi Vitamin, Greens

PCT is Torem 120x3 days, 90x4 days, 60x2 weeks, 30x1 week.
Reduce XT alongside.

Diet:
~500 over maintenance, maybe a little lower. Trying to bulk but do not want any increase in body fat. Gotta be lean for summer lol.

3000 Calories
98g Fat
280g Carbs
240g Protein

Will adjust as body weight increases. Post PCT goal is 175-180. Hope to get lifts as high as possible as well.

Took first dose yesterday. Started with a bolus of 20/40, then 10/20 12 hours later. 10/20 twice a day from now on.

Workout routine is PHAT, love it for both size and strength.

707kid

Awards
Im in.
SD and DMZ could be harsh!
Also 6 ft and 165? You have some strength for your size, but it still seems like you'd be slim. Im 6 ft 220 at about 11-12% and I think i should be bigger.
But good luck. Cant wait to see how this goes!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. How much tudca are you running? Some extra NAC would be a good idea too.

GetRekt

Awards
Im in.
SD and DMZ could be harsh!
Also 6 ft and 165? You have some strength for your size, but it still seems like you'd be slim. Im 6 ft 220 at about 11-12% and I think i should be bigger.
But good luck. Cant wait to see how this goes!
Yeah I was 165 morning weight yesterday. Right around 170-172 in the gym. On the slimmer side for sure, but I've always trained for strength, not size. A lot more focus on volume this run. Just hope taurine helps me out, I get terrible back and shin pumps on Dmz solo.

gonna be nasty gainz
I hope so! Calories aren't too hard to hit with good foods even so I'm hoping for some nice lean gains.

Subbed. How much tudca are you running? Some extra NAC would be a good idea too.
500mg a day, might bump to 750. Drinking 6+L of water a day, and I find that helps more than anything, but I would never run without TUDCA. I'll look into it. The safer the better, especially with a cycle this strong. Thanks for the sub

GetRekt

Awards
Just realized I have 120 7mg caps of SD, so I have now been planning to dose 14mg a day. I still think that this would be a great dose, and probably a lot more tolerable, but around 20mg is much more commonly run. What do you guys think? I'm thinking stay at 14mg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just realized I have 120 7mg caps of SD, so I have now been planning to dose 14mg a day. I still think that this would be a great dose, and probably a lot more tolerable, but around 20mg is much more commonly run. What do you guys think? I'm thinking stay at 14mg
See how 14mg treats you and adjust as needed. If 14 is giving you the gains you want, no need to go up

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Following along, i was looking at sd rebuild, guess ill see if you think its good

GetRekt

Awards
Day 5 today. Up 5 pounds. Some is glycogen and extra food volume I'm sure, but already looking more full, feeling more confident, and acne and oily skin has increased. Just waiting for the strength to kick in hard now. DMZ should hit sometime next week, pretty stoked for when everything hits!

GetRekt

Awards
End of week 1. Up 6 pounds morning weight (164.6->170.8). Strength is up by about 2 reps on everything, overall just feel stronger. Libido is still good, size is way up, pumps are amazing, shin and back pumps aren't too bad just yet, picking up taurine soon though. Acne is a little worse but nothing too noticeable. Can't wait to continue on next week! Cals around 3600 on average, protein at about 250g.

GetRekt

Awards
Day 10 is tomorrow. Gonna bump to 21mg SD and see how things go. If anything is off I'll drop back down. Not going past 40mg DMZ as anxiety issues pop up around 60mg.

stillchillin

Awards
In late for gains. The company that makes sd rebuild is good **** imo i ran there lean mass product sd/tren stack and put on 9lbs in 7 days, all be it it was alot of bloat/water. But the cycle was awesome very minimal sides. Worst sides i had were night sweats and really greasy oily sweat. Hope you enjoy the ride.

GetRekt

Awards
In late for gains. The company that makes sd rebuild is good **** imo i ran there lean mass product sd/tren stack and put on 9lbs in 7 days, all be it it was alot of bloat/water. But the cycle was awesome very minimal sides. Worst sides i had were night sweats and really greasy oily sweat. Hope you enjoy the ride.
Good to hear it man! I have the sweat a little bit as well, just seem to be warmer overall always, but that could just be from higher cals. Thank you for the kind words!

GetRekt

Awards
Day 13 today. Morning weight was 172.2. Up 7.6 pounds since day 2, a little more fluffy though, so I'm going to cut back on calories a bit. Was around 4000-4200 for a few days so gonna try and keep close to 3600.

Switching routine to a 5/3/1 style with high volume work afterwards. It has given me great success in the past. Hoping to get my lifts close to the all time maxes again. No feeling like feeling strong.

I bumped to 21mg for a few days, then to 28mg, didn't notice a big increase in sides so I'm going to stay here for a while. Strength is going up nicely now at 28mg so that's what I like.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Looks like good progress man, i recently switched to 5/3/1 and im enjoying it quite a bit, is this your first go with sd?

GetRekt

Awards
Looks like good progress man, i recently switched to 5/3/1 and im enjoying it quite a bit, is this your first go with sd?
5/3/1 is an amazing program. Haven't found anything better for strength for intermediate lifters. It is my first SD experience, yeah.

GetRekt

Awards
Last day of week 3 tomorrow. Big update coming haha.

GetRekt

Awards
Day 21 today. Morning weight: 176.8
Up 12.2 pounds, a lot bigger everywhere. Strength has started to explode, only had a few workouts on 531 so far so my strength should continue going up for the rest of the run. I think I'll be able to hit my old prs no problem, which will be awesome.

Calories are at 4000 daily, it seems to be a good number, definitely getting a little more fluffy though, so my last 2 weeks I might just eat at maintenance to recomp slightly. I really want to hit 180 morning weight though. Overall I feel pretty good. I've been taking 200mg caffeine and 5g taurine pre workout along with 14mg SD and my workouts have been incredible. Lots of comments on the progress. Since sides are minimal I will continue SD into the 4th week and then re evaluate at the end of it. Depending on how things go I'll either continue at 40mg dmz and 28mg SD as far as I can or just go 60mg dmz solo for the last 2 weeks.

GetRekt

Awards
Day 28 today. Morning weight: 176
Took this week to lean out a bit, leaner than when the cycle started now, but weight remained constant which is nice. Strength jumped up a lot this week, getting close to my all time PR's which were set at 185, so thats great. Lethargy hit me really hard this week, some days it was nearly unbearable, and today also marks my last day of SD, and I'll be bumping my DMZ to 60mg tomorrow.

As for Genetic Rebuild SD, I wouldn't recommend it to people, just because the results on this cycle were near exactly what I had with my last solo DMZ cycle. Dosing SD pre workout, I did get a bump in aggression (but not necessarily in a good way) and strength, but as for size and lean mass gains, it seemed to be on par with DMZ at 60mg, with much more lethargy alongside. So personally, I would just invest in some solo DMZ and reap the benefits there. I'll keep updated for the last two weeks. Gonna try to get to 180 as lean as I am right now. We'll see how it goes.

Quick PR Update:
Bench 235
Squat 335
Deadlift 425
OHP 165x3 (was only supposed to get it for 1 lol)

GetRekt

Awards
First day of pct today. Sides started to outweigh gains so I decided to stop. Better to stay healthy through pct and keep my gains then to run myself into the ground.

End morning weight 176.8, gain of 12 pounds. Body fat is slightly higher than beginning of run, maybe 1%. It will be nice to cut cals after pct and take that last little bit off. All strength is up, and size and thickness all over is a lot better. Lots of compliments and hinting questions.

My overall gains from the cycle are good, but with my stack they should be much better. I didn't really notice much of a positive benefit from superdrol in this run, just an increase in sides. I won't be running it again.

For me, solo Olympus DMZ can't be beat, and since I'm all stocked up, my next few runs will be that solo, but I'm planning on pinning during my next cycle.

Any questions, ask away