Pre Contest SARMS

Dom_pizz

Dom_pizz

Awards
Looking to run a SARM for my upcoming show in November. Been researching Ostarine and LGD-4033. Not sure which one to go with or which brand. If anyone can give their opinion or some info it would be greatly appreciated. By the way I have competed twice and have stayed natural so far through bodybuilding. Height 5'9 weight 220lbs age 21.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGD seems to be bulk orientated vs osta which I'm sure you've learned thru your research.

Nutriverse is giving away a free bottle of ostarine in the company promo section - check it out!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to run a SARM for my upcoming show in November. Been researching Ostarine and LGD-4033. Not sure which one to go with or which brand. If anyone can give their opinion or some info it would be greatly appreciated. By the way I have competed twice and have stayed natural so far through bodybuilding. Height 5'9 weight 220lbs age 21.
What are your goals for this cycle?

Dom_pizz

Dom_pizz

Awards
Try to hold on to my muscle mass while going through prep. Last prep I tried to chase hard conditioning but ended up just flattening out because I was natural. So looking to get hard and conditioned.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try to hold on to my muscle mass while going through prep. Last prep I tried to chase hard conditioning but ended up just flattening out because I was natural. So looking to get hard and conditioned.
You want ostarine then, it really shines while you are in a deficit. You should harden up and cut up while maintaining lbm. Check out Olympus labs ostar1ne, it's the best deal for ostarine right now

Dom_pizz

Dom_pizz

Awards
What about the liquid version. Like on sarms1 or blue sky peptides? Is it any better?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I have been wondering this for some time ad this seems like the perfect scenario to ask someone who is obviously serious about body building (you compete on some level).
Why a SARM? If your gonna take an anabolic & your going to impact your HPTA (even mildly) why are you choosing not to just use a steroid. I am not putting down your decision by any means I am just curious as to your reasoning for this.
I think SARMS have a lot of potential I just think they arent there yet. There are not selective enough yet IMO. The suppression is there with all of them, some of them (like the 4033 you mentioned IF I recall correctly) it is pretty substantial. If you would rather just PM me so as not to derail your thread thats fine & if I have done so I apologize.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I have been wondering this for some time ad this seems like the perfect scenario to ask someone who is obviously serious about body building (you compete on some level).
Why a SARM? If your gonna take an anabolic & your going to impact your HPTA (even mildly) why are you choosing not to just use a steroid. I am not putting down your decision by any means I am just curious as to your reasoning for this.
I think SARMS have a lot of potential I just think they arent there yet. There are not selective enough yet IMO. The suppression is there with all of them, some of them (like the 4033 you mentioned IF I recall correctly) it is pretty substantial. If you would rather just PM me so as not to derail your thread thats fine & if I have done so I apologize.
I think the sides on an osta ran is very minimal if any. If you can get away and get a good physique with a sarm why use a steroid? A lot of people disregard the fact that all aas is banned and is a controlled substance. Dont take that lightly. I knw a few that's been nabbed for this reason. Call me paranoid but Id rather take the lowest risk possible.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about the liquid version. Like on sarms1 or blue sky peptides? Is it any better?
Check out the reviews with OL ostar1ne, I've only seen positive reviews on it plus we have 3rd party labs on all of our products. Use my code YATES30 and save 30% on the whole OL lineup. You won't find a better quality product and you definitely won't find a better price

Dom_pizz

Dom_pizz

Awards
Here's my deal with it...#1 I still live at home with people that are totally against AAS. So I figured it's easier to get away with orals instead of pinning. #2 side effects are way worse with AAS, so for health reasons I want to stay away from them and I am very acne prone. Back would break out like crazy. #3 I have put on so much size naturally, people say I have great genetics but when I diet down I loose a lot of size to try and get that crazy condoning. I don't like the natural bodybuilding look, they look like Ethiopians. I like the full and hard muscle look, which is what I'm trying to chase.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Here's my deal with it...#1 I still live at home with people that are totally against AAS. So I figured it's easier to get away with orals instead of pinning. #2 side effects are way worse with AAS, so for health reasons I want to stay away from them and I am very acne prone. Back would break out like crazy. #3 I have put on so much size naturally, people say I have great genetics but when I diet down I loose a lot of size to try and get that crazy condoning. I don't like the natural bodybuilding look, they look like Ethiopians. I like the full and hard muscle look, which is what I'm trying to chase.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on that with me.
Best of luck to you.

Dom_pizz

Dom_pizz

Awards
Decided on running an LGD-4033 cycle for 8-10 weeks. PCT with Clomid. Once I get into my prep for my show I do another cycle with ostar1ne for about 8-10 weeks as well. Thoughts?