Msten post Osta/GW cycle

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think? Been running osta/gw for my cut, I'm on my 2nd week and planning to run it for 8 weeks. After that I do want to go back to my clean/regular eating habit which is about 3k cal.

My sarm run is fairly light so I've been thinking of adding Msten (4-5weeks) post sarm cycle just so I can wrap it up to a good 12 week run.

Cycle layout:

Osta: 20mg (weeks 1-8)
GW: 10mg-ramped to 20mg (weeks 1-8)
Dermacrine: 4-6pumps (weeks 3-12)
Epiandro: 400mg (weeks 6-12)
EC stack: weeks 1-8 (preworkout only)

Supports:

TUDCA@500mg, NAC@600mg, 2g fishoil and 14g flaxseedoil, COQ10, Hawthorne berry, saw palmetto & celery seed extract.

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/25/25/25
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Formestane: TBD (exemestane on hand)
Viron: 8 weeks
Epic Unleashed: 8 weeks

Bare with me on the weak test base. I dnt want to use my trest on this run and dnt feel like pinning yet. Besides I never have problems with lethargy on sarms. I'm just using it for a short Msten run. Any critics welcome!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a well laid out plan. I wouldn't do anything different.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a well laid out plan. I wouldn't do anything different.
Thanks, I might increase that epiandro dosage. Depends on how I feel the first two weeks on it. I was going to skip the dermacrine and use 4dhea because I do hate TDs but for now it's the best I can come up with.

Forgot to add but I will be running formestane for e control during cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love td's, have a weird thing for them. Wish I could find some more formastane, just used up my last bottle. I found 4 dhea @200mg to be very effective for lethargy on msten/dmz and have had good luck with dermacrine as a base so I don't think you can go wrong with either

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I love td's, have a weird thing for them. Wish I could find some more formastane, just used up my last bottle. I found 4 dhea @200mg to be very effective for lethargy on msten/dmz and have had good luck with dermacrine as a base so I don't think you can go wrong with either
Which 4dhea prod did you use? IML?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which 4dhea prod did you use? IML?
Yep, sure did. Have tried another companies liquid 4 dhea and didn't have good luck with it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll probably switch midway, at least I have the option of going the capped route. If everything goes well w/ dermacrine then I'll stick with it

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't see the Msten in your layout. Where would you put it again?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't see the Msten in your layout. Where would you put it again?
I believe he will run the msten weeks 9-12 after the osta and EC stack

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I believe he will run the msten weeks 9-12 after the osta and EC stack
Yes that is correct! But I did also forget on plugging it on there. Basically going with 20mg for 4 weeks. I might ramp it too like:

10/15/15/20/20

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Yeah I like it man!!
I am excited tbh. I'm getting better at shedding bodyfat every year. Eating smarter and using the right compounds at the right time makes a huge difference. AM transformed me so fast.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am excited tbh. I'm getting better at shedding bodyfat every year. Eating smarter and using the right compounds at the right time makes a huge difference. AM transformed me so fast.
Agree 100%. I am getting better at it myself. And credit a lot of my knowledge to AM.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Your layout looks great. I have done a similar cycle before and I willl be starting another one like this next week. The only thing I would change is the Formestane in PCT. I would get some exemestane instead and use the Forma during the cycle, if needed.

I've used Forma a couple of times now and I do find the 4HT to be mildly supressive. After a long run like this, I would be more inclined to not use it in PCT. I don't think it is a deal breaker though.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Your layout looks great. I have done a similar cycle before and I willl be starting another one like this next week. The only thing I would change is the Formestane in PCT. I would get some exemestane instead and use the Forma during the cycle, if needed.

I've used Forma a couple of times now and I do find the 4HT to be mildly supressive. After a long run like this, I would be more inclined to not use it in PCT. I don't think it is a deal breaker though.
Noted, I might not even use it. Last pct I only ran it for a week after pct. If I feel like I need to drop my e2 further I will pop my exem

blazin58

blazin58

Awards
That pct looks fire. Pretty much exactly how I'm gonna run mine after my Dmz 3.0/msten cycle, minus the formestane. I've had good results with form on cycle instead of in pct, along with the dermacrine. I'd say you've got it nicely planned. Enjoy your cycle man

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That pct looks fire. Pretty much exactly how I'm gonna run mine after my Dmz 3.0/msten cycle, minus the formestane. I've had good results with form on cycle instead of in pct, along with the dermacrine. I'd say you've got it nicely planned. Enjoy your cycle man
Thanks bro, I might switch this up though because I was given the opportunity to run tridermal. So I'll be running a 1andro/epiandro/4ad stack. That's all in one application so it will be easier to administer.

Btw you're running dmz3.0 with extra Msten?!