First Timer Bout to Start Test E

Big Mick

Big Mick

Awards
Well Gents, here it goes. Been creeping around trying to get my **** together. Not sure I have accomplished that yet so feedback negative or positive would be greatly appreciated. Here's what I'm gonna start with pending any major adjustments from you guys.

Test E weeks 1-12
250 mg twice a week.

Just got my OL Tudca in the mail so I will take that 4 times a day, hawthorne berry, and COQ10 daily.

At week 14 I will start Clomid at 50/50/25/25.

Current stats:
6'-1" 255 lbs. BF 20%
Lift 5-6 days a week and about to start squatting every day for 100 days to see how it goes and I hate cardio.
Diet is good for the most part however I'm a big guy that loves a good meal.

I don't plan on starting until I have an Al on had just in case. Still trying to nail that down.

Like I said. Feed back good or bad is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Big Mick

Big Mick

Awards
Roger that Mythical. I will save for another day. Thanks.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree TUDCA is not needed. What do you have for an AI?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for more info as I'm contemplating a cycle. I have clomid from my restart 2 years ago. Need an AI tho

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for more info as I'm contemplating a cycle. I have clomid from my restart 2 years ago. Need an AI tho
I prefer to have both Adex and Aromasin on hand. I use Adex as my regular eod or e3d AI. But if estrogen starts to rise with the Adex, I'll hit a dose or 2 of Aromasin, as it is suicidal. Adex is not. Currently I have been on Test for 8 weeks following this protocol and have only had to use the Aromasin twice to knock down the nipple sensitivity and water retention.

Big Mick

Big Mick

Awards
Agree TUDCA is not needed. What do you have for an AI?
Looking at using Exemestane. I haven't found a place to get it yet. Not starting until I have it on hand.

Big Mick

Big Mick

Awards
I prefer to have both Adex and Aromasin on hand. I use Adex as my regular eod or e3d AI. But if estrogen starts to rise with the Adex, I'll hit a dose or 2 of Aromasin, as it is suicidal. Adex is not. Currently I have been on Test for 8 weeks following this protocol and have only had to use the Aromasin twice to knock down the nipple sensitivity and water retention.
Thanks Dma. I've gotten a lot of info from both you and yates on here. I will check on locating some Adex as well.