Help Needed with Cycle Creativity

nyyankee41

Awards
I'm 6'2", 230# at 8-10%...have been lifting/training for over 10 years, eat very clean, and want to take on another cycle. I've run a few PH cycles, and 3 test cycles. I have plenty of supplies, and a good understanding of biochemistry/endocrinology. While I'm up-to-date on recent peer-reviewed manuscripts and anabolic mechanisms, I still would like some personal insight into my next cycle options.

Definite will do
Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500/wk
Week 1-12 Arimidex (.25 EOD) or Aromasin (12.5 EOD) adjusted as needed
HCG Week 3-5 @ 200/3x a week; week 6, 7, 9 @ 250/3x a week, weeks 10-12 @ 300/3x a week, week 13 @ 1000 EOD
yes week 8 is off HCG to reset receptors

PCT Week 15-18
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 75/50/50/50

Possible (want to at least include a kicker and potential closer)
Prop Weeks 1-4/5 @ 100 EOD
or
Epistane Weeks 1-4/5 @ 40/day
Regardless I want to close with
Stano Weeks 9-12 @ 50/day

I know not to run two kickers, but info on other experiences would be appreciated. Also, will be running all the common supports.

Some other questions:
Anyone have published work on PCT dosage...split up throughout day or all at once?
If I run the test kicker, I plan on dropping cyp to 200/200/300/400/then hold at 500 with prop at 0
anyone have insight on this plan? Stano closer? Epistane on cycle means no need for another AI until stopping Epi?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
You pretty much have things together. I'd run prop kicker over Epi. And I'd run Clomid before Nolva I don't even like Nolva but not much harm adding after a run of pharma Clomid. Pct you could add CJC w/ DAC to help raise IGF-1 levels which helps recovery (and keep gains as bonus) also a dopamine agonist such as mucuna puriens also help recovery better than most gimmicks. That's all that comes to mind ATM.