Help with my cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for daa on cycle and drop the pct4, it is NOT a good pct option. Pick one serm for pct. What are you pulsing? Found this kind of hard to follow

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't alternate these, I would pick one and dose every day. I would leave the ams stuff out too, won't really add to your cycle. A good pct dose for nolva is 20/20/10/10.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is going to be a short cycle. About the time it's getting good, it will be over. Another bottle of your ph for a 6 week run would be the best idea. Someone actually calls armistane clomadex? That's crazy but yes, you can use in pct @ 50 or 75mg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The original post is a bit confusing. I would follow Yates suggestion and run both ph's on a normal ED schedule. If you cannot obtain another bottle of each I would suggest this to stretch it four 4 weeks:
Spartan:1/2/2/2(caps)
Trenabol/0/2/2/2(caps)
See no mention of cycle support: use Ar1macare pro @ suggested dosing.
PCT:
Nola:20/20/10/10
Or
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Drop PCT IV for Sup3r PCT
Clomadex?- suggested dosing
DAA @ 3G until gone.

I would save the AMS stuff for another cycle as well. After the PCT is concluded I would wait 8-12 weeks before cycling again. This pretty simple and bare bones this way. Hopefully you would see gains w/ little sides.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That Spartan prohormone cocktail lol. Who makes it?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked it up. Another sketchy quad stack. Its by Warrior Labz. I just don't like those giant "cocktails". Who knows what's actually in it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think the tren at half dose added to AMS is a good idea. Tren really needs to be at the sweet spot dosage for 6 weeks to illicit worthwhile gains. The AMS stack will be solid to run standalone. Just don't expect huge gains as it is mild.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10