Tren/Stenabol on cycle and PCT Q's

maruyam5

Awards
I ran stenabol for four weeks at 10/10/15/20 and cycle assist 4am/4pm with good strength gains and size. Starting weight 205 ending 216 at 6 foot, 28 years old. Body fat started at 15% and dropped to about 11-12%. My PCT is nolva 20/20/10/10,cycle assist 4am/4pm, with Super pct and 3g of DAA with exemstane on hand. Diet is solid eating 7 meals a day with correct carbs, fats and protein intake with no alcohol consumption. So far only side effects is skin irritation with minor rashes.

I am wanting to run tren and stenabol starting in july, any input for on cycle dosages and PCT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good stack!
Tren 60/60/90/90/90/90
Msten 20/20/20/20
Armicare pro starting 2 weeks before cycle
Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super pct label dosing for 4 weeks
Daa 3g a day all 4 weeks
Epic unleashed 2/2/2/2
I would also have some exemestane on hand in case of any estrogen sides. Tapering off of your serm is important to prevent estrogen rebound. I used epic last pct and kept all my weight and strength gains.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good stack!
Tren 60/60/90/90/90/90
Msten 20/20/20/20
Armicare pro starting 2 weeks before cycle
Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super pct label dosing for 4 weeks
Daa 3g a day all 4 weeks
Epic unleashed 2/2/2/2
I would also have some exemestane on hand in case of any estrogen sides. Tapering off of your serm is important to prevent estrogen rebound. I used epic last pct and kept all my weight and strength gains.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add Inhibit P to the cycle for prolactin control.

I like the addition of Ep1c Unleashed to PCT. Combine it with Conqu3r and you may not notice you're off cycle!!

maruyam5

Awards
If I want to use nolva instead of clomid what would my dosing be.

Also if I am using a serm what is the point of adding inhibit P? Still new at this.

Ep1c is not a ph but helps boost gains and does not need to be cycled correct?

Also what is the benefit of taking armicare when you are taking cycle assist?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also if I am using a serm what is the point of adding inhibit P? Still new at this.

Correct about the Ep1c.

But the Inhibit P is keep keep prolactin under control on cycle. Tren raises prolactin, not estrogen. Prolactin is what makes your nips leak fluid (lactate), not a pleasant thing to deal with.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also what is the benefit of taking armicare when you are taking cycle assist?
You can use nolva at 20/20/10/10 but I would reccomend clomid for tren just because of the shut down from tren.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn 17lbs of muscle in 4 weeks??? NICE.
The tren sten combo can be rough on bp so I make sure you added in some extra protection specific to bp issues. Most cycle supports include bp protection but I'd add more for that combo. Other wise it's a nice stack.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn 17lbs of muscle in 4 weeks??? NICE.
The tren sten combo can be rough on bp so I make sure you added in some extra protection specific to bp issues. Most cycle supports include bp protection but I'd add more for that combo. Other wise it's a nice stack.
^^^this. I have been using an extra 2g of hawthorne berry this cycle and my bp has been great

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I will have to keep an eye on the bp.
You can grab a good monitor for around 50$, it is one of those must haves if you cycle