msten/epi/tr3n Heavy Duty Recomp

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Alright boys this will be my 3rd real cycle, and making it a big one, because itll be the last for a while. Goals here are going to be a 4week recomp into a 3week cut.

Msten 10/20/20/20/ 0/ 0/ 0
Havoc 30/40/40/40/60/60/60
Tr3n 60/90/90/90/90/90/90

Supports
.4ml Prami ED
1000mg Tudca ED
.5mg Arimidex EOD
cycle assist
Animal Flex
fish oils

Pct
clomid
arimidex
Epic Unleashed (so stoked for this)
OL super PCT

Currently 6ft 187lbs about 14% BF
diet will be tight, alot of fish, sweet potatoes, rice,chicken breast. Calories will start about 3600 for the recomp section, then taper down 100 per day starting week 4, estimating to get down about 2700, throw in some cardio for the cut.

Im hesitant only on the arimidex during PCT as its not suicidal....may swing the cash for some exemestane if I get some memebers to advise that.

Im preloading right now, so will drop the first pills next monday. Will post general body measurements for comparison then.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this cycle set up, looks solid. Adex is cool as long as you taper off pproperly.lets see some gains!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adex is ok in pct, not as good as Aromasin, but ok.

I don't think you'll need it eod on this cycle. Use as needed. If you overuse an AI when not necessary it can hinder gains. If you want to play it safe, dose it e3d or e4d.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle looks good kcals look a little high for the recomp part at your weight but I think you'll get some good gains

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I was losing almost 1lb a week at 3400 cal natty. I have a wicked metablosim, and work a very active job.

Thanks for the positive feedback so far guys, im just coming off a deloading phase, so Im primed and ready for 6 days a week training.

My split is going to be
chest/back
Legs
shoulders/arms

Arnolds basic mass routine. My body responds very well to the high volume and frequency. 28-35 sets per workout typically, dropsets count as 1, and i use them alot on cycle.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Just got my reuslts back from bloodwork.

Current

total test is at 955 on a scale 250-1100

Free test 145 on a scale 46-224

Test bioavalibility 336 on a scale 110-575

Albumin levels at top of scale at 5.1

I have some others done too. Ast/alt are on the low range of normal. Doctor knows what Im doing, and says Im ready to rock n roll. Feels good to have professional support.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good numbers!

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
2 days in, and feel like I need a test base. My morning workouts are usually solid, but so far this week its been a real grind. I doubt Im shutdown yet.

I did notice about 15bminutes after my dose of msten preworkout, i get intense focus, but energy and that primal drive havnt kicked in at all yet. Ordering up dermacrine tonight.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 update

Added dermacrine 3 pumps ED a few days ago. I feel fantastic. Workouts are strong and focused. Lots of energy throughout the day. Hostility and general alpha mental sides have set in. Really have to watch how I talk to some people.

Other then that, all of my lifts are right where I was at the peak of my last cycle so Im excited to push it to the next level.

Calories are still around 3200, feeling fuller looking leaner. Msten took about 5 days to start kicking in. The ride has just begun. Week 3 and 4 are gonna get wicked.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Middle of wk 3. Workouts are strong, im still moving more weight then ever even on a caloric deficit.

Only sides I can note are mental sides. I cant dial in what makes me feel lethargic and tired one day, then full of energy and clear head the next. Really up n down this past week, but consistently getting better.

Doses are at 20 msten, 90tren, 40 epi.

Im visually leaner and abs are starting to come through nicely. Not even half way yet, and can tell this is gonna be a good cycle!

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Just wrapped up week 7. On 2nd day of pct.

I ended up at 182 lbs and a lot leaner, and a bit stronger. The run was awesome! Cant wait to see how PCT treats me with the new TD Epic.