Anavar at the end of a test cycle?

critter11

critter11

Awards
I just ran a cycle of this bottle which actually says on it "mass stack".. It was test cyp test ethanate and deca and i ran it at about 450 mg a week for 12 weeks.. I have about 2 shots left and i am starting my anavar cycle of 75mg a day for 50 days.. I was wondering if this was a good idea and if it would help drop some of the water weight that i gained on the test. Any comments suggestions or even criticism please help and be brutal if you have to be thanku! P.s. I am also taking clomid at the moment for PCT

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I'm confused..

Are you pinning and running your pct? And about to start Var during pct?

Sorry bro, I'm lost lol

critter11

critter11

Awards
Im about to finish that bottle of test this week i have the PCT ready i was going to take that once i finish pinning along with the anavar.. Correct me if im wrong but should i save the pct for after var? I was told u do not really need pct for anavar

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I'd run the Var now before pct...
Or save it for afterwards..

You need a pct for any anabolic..
Shutdown / suppression may vary but I would never advise against a pct..

critter11

critter11

Awards
Ok cool and do u think that the var will help me lose some water weight? And is 75mg a day for 50 days a good cycle ? The var seems good as ive used it before and have gotten results and it is a reliable source

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
The dosage should be fine as long as it's legit..

I wouldn't personally run a Var only cycle, never used Var either.. I'd stack it with something else tho.. Maybe someone can share there experience with it..

Once you stop the Test you'll lose some water weight regardless and the Var will add to that leaner feeling I'm guessing your looking for..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly and I'm not trying to down your source if it's worked for you but good var you'd only need half that dose for good results. I don't think you need 50 days at 75 mg to tighten up some water weight. Get some dandelion root

critter11

critter11

Awards
Ok thanks guys and ill look into the dandelion root

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Honestly and I'm not trying to down your source if it's worked for you but good var you'd only need half that dose for good results. I don't think you need 50 days at 75 mg to tighten up some water weight. Get some dandelion root
I haven't ran Var as stated but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone using 35mg.. Probably because it is bunk or underdosed though..

critter11

critter11

Awards
One more question.. I have a six pack with a little bit of fat or water over the bottom two abs but i just feel like my stomach bloats out sometimes which i really hate .. Even though the abs are visible without flexing my stomach just feel like it sticks out somewhat idk if theres anything i can do about it but if anyone has suggestions please help

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Good question, I'm curious for an answer myself..

Got that muscle belly going on lol

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Lol i figured u wouldve known!
I have it, always feel bloated, belly bulging even when my abs are visible... Gets worse on Test cycles, annoying and I always retain like 10lbs of water within the 1st week or 2..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One more question.. I have a six pack with a little bit of fat or water over the bottom two abs but i just feel like my stomach bloats out sometimes which i really hate .. Even though the abs are visible without flexing my stomach just feel like it sticks out somewhat idk if theres anything i can do about it but if anyone has suggestions please help
Sounds like vat I would get on a,cortisol blocker

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vat? And what exactly does cortisol do
Vat is a kind of fat that is prevalent in the lower abdominal region cortisol is a hormone that contributes to the accumulation of vat

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nutr planet carries them. Evomuse, DS, Most major brands carry some type