Help setting up a ph cycle.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
My goals are to just gain some strength and cut up a little. I don't want to do any thing crazy and I want to keep all negative side effects to a minimum. This is not my first cycle, I understand the need for serms, cycle assist and pct. I've read a bunch on my own I would just like some advice from some folks that have more experience than me. I'm all ready in good shape, I just want to take it a little further.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your stats? How long have you been training? What ph's are you considering? We can set up a solid cycle, just need a little more info first

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
If this isn't your first cycle this shouldn't be a question..

And what Yates said..

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
stats are 33, 5'6" 150 pounds I'm pretty lean I've worked out my whole life but my exercise regiment consist of body weight work outs and lots of cardio, in the form of grappling and boxing. Monday I do chest, shoulders and triceps, Tuesday is back and biceps, Thursday is legs. All three days I follow the works outs with either boxing or wrestling. Then I throw in some pretty intense yoga and more grappling on the other days of the week. Sunday is my rest day. I'm asking for advice because I don't know every thing, there is a ton of stuff out there and I know there are people on this form that could help me set up a really good cycle. I would really like to run this as safe as possible and rebound my natural test quickly. Thanks you for your time.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
What was your first cycle?
Have anything on hand now?

Your choices are kind of limited now with the ban and all.. I honestly don't know what's left.. But Andro is making a huge comeback lol

st@ylifting

Awards
Stack the andros all the good stuff is banned but there is still good **** out there that will be discontinued try dmz 2.0 by Blackstone labs just have your support supps and a SERM

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
At your stats, unless youre under 10% id go with a basic caffeine/yohimbe stack or if you really want to cycle go with an epiandro cycle...

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
My first cycle was epistane, I liked it but I think I could have had better support supps, 2nd cycle was a "tren", that stuff was freaking awesome sides were not supper bad but more than I would want to deal with again, but that cycle was over a year ago and I honestly think I kept some good gains.

What I have on hand are 2 ph's that I bought on impulse, I have not used them due to the fact that they look to strong, i.e. more sides than I want to deal with. One is bolt from bear-tech, and the other is primoboldex from gk. They both seem like more than I want to get into. l would like to find something like a mild tren and really use some good support sup
What was your first cycle?
Have anything on hand now?

Your choices are kind of limited now with the ban and all.. I honestly don't know what's left.. But Andro is making a huge comeback lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At your stats, unless youre under 10% id go with a basic caffeine/yohimbe stack or if you really want to cycle go with an epiandro cycle...
Can't be sure but I'd venture to say he probably is based on his work schedule a good grappling class will easily burn 1000+cal a session

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Yeah I burn a ton, but I eat really well to, do you guys think that epiandro and 4-andro would make a good stack? or just the 4-andro? I haven't gotten a ph yet but I do have an a.i. and a serm. I was thinking about going with Lg, they seem to provide a safe product. But I don't know thats why I'm asking.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you considered ostarine? This would be a good starting point for you and you can make some solid, keepable gains. Or are you set on a ph?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Can you link the Bolt product?

I can't find it and am curious to what it is...

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I'm not against ostarine, I've just read some very mixed things about it like it could shut you down with only half of the positive effects. Also that it works best for keeping you muscle during a weight cut. But every thing I have read is very mixed. Do you have a product and a plan that you would suggest? I'm open to what every.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
No offense to anybody"s recommendations, but Osta is a waste to me..

PH gains aren't hard to hold onto with a proper pct and Osta can be just as suppressive for some..

st@ylifting

Awards
Lg products tend to be mild but theyre good when you first start I'm not bashing them I liked the bulking kit and 4 andro by itself won't do much stack with 1 andro or epi andro youll see lean gains I leaned up good with 1 and 4 andro

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I can't find a link myself but the back of the bottle says it contains, 19-norandrosta-drol @ 45mg and 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one @ 7.5mg
Can you link the Bolt product?

I can't find it and am curious to what it is...

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Thanks, lean gains are what I'm looking for and what products to combine to get them. Thank you for the good advise.
Lg products tend to be mild but theyre good when you first start I'm not bashing them I liked the bulking kit and 4 andro by itself won't do much stack with 1 andro or epi andro youll see lean gains I leaned up good with 1 and 4 andro

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
do you guys think stacking epi andro with 1-andro would be a good cycle? or just the epi-andro on its own. I will be running a oct with this and will have an a.i. on hand. Would clomid or novla work better for a serm?

st@ylifting

Awards
Clomid or nolva is what you need as serm stack epi with 4andro