Testisterone Cycle

CavScout81

Awards
I am about to start my first cycle of test cyponate. I have never used anything to enhance my body, in fact, I'm not even really a gym person.

I served in the military and have always used military methods to get in shape (running, push-ups, sit-ups).

Would you guys recommend going to a gym to get more out of my cycle?

Height: 5'9
Weight: 160

Cycle: Test C - 200mg per week w/ HGC for 20 weeks, then basic PCT.

What would be the best way to use this t get the most out of it? I can post more info later this evening. This is all I can remember about the cycle at the moment. All products are prescribed by Kingsberg Medical. This is supposed to last 6 months, including the PCT.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
The fact you asking this question about going to the gym makes be believe your a troll.

Why would you take anabolics if you don't plan on going to the gym? Your playing around with hormones in your body for no benefit.

I would advise you do not take anything unless you are 100% commuted to the gym, and the lifestyle with it, this is serious stuff.

You would also be a bit silly to take anything without a decent base and training for at least 3 years solid.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The fact you asking this question about going to the gym makes be believe your a troll.

Why would you take anabolics if you don't plan on going to the gym? Your playing around with hormones in your body for no benefit.

I would advise you do not take anything unless you are 100% commuted to the gym, and the lifestyle with it, this is serious stuff.

You would also be a bit silly to take anything without a decent base and training for at least 3 years solid.
^^^this ×100

CavScout81

Awards
My test level is 309, so it's low. I actually plan on going to the gym while on this for sure. My base is my military fitness. I just want some input form ppl with experience.
I'm taking it for overall health, but want to get the most out of it too.

CavScout81

Awards
My wondering about the gym was based on the fact I have never been accustom to go. Like I said, my base fitness comes from running, push-ups, and sit-ups. I also work as an Orderfiller in a warehouse, I move close to 200,000 lbs of weight a weekend. I'm no out of shape slob by any means.