Past pip issues

todd.tdog

Awards
So I am getting everything together for my next cycle. Last cycle I had some bad pip in quads. I used 25 gauge 1 inch needles.

I believe ( thru research) that pip gets worse when it leaks out of the muscle, but is still under the skin.

So my question to you is "should I go with a 2 inch needle"?

Btw it's only 1ml twice a week.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Should be no need for a 2" needle unless you have a huge layer of fat on the site..

todd.tdog

Awards
Just skin and muscle. One time I pulled it out to half the needle and the pip was insane. Whole leg swelled, got red and hot. That kinda lead me in that direction of thought. I guess the pip is the pip. Haha

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
If the pip is that bad, then yes..

I usually stick to delts and glutes unless I'm pinning a lot..

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I tried to avoid quads generally speaking... However I do pin them probably every 2 weeks when on cycle.

I also don't use a 1" needle, 5/8" is perfect for me.

A few things:

1. Pin with you leg flat and unflexed as possible.

2. Inject SLOWLY, this is important so the oils has time to disperse, too quick and it will sit in a ball under the skin. (1ml- 90sec is good)

3. Once you have finished injecting, leave the needle in for 5-6seconds so all the oil goes into the muscle, sometimes if I pull out too quick oil may leak out.

4. MASSAGE!!! probably the best advice for pip reduction, foam roll, stretch, squat, move around. All will help greatly. I often pin before a bath and massage when in warm water.

I never get PIP now. Good luck.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Your welcome bro.

I actually much prefer delts now. You should try them out.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ever had any issues with delts so far.

But just remember to switch up the sites, you will get scar tissue build up badly if you pin in just one area all the time.

You will obviously still get it even with switching sites, just makes it easier.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
No worries. Just PM me or post on here if you have any issues.

There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that can help too of course :)