Bringing Back the Mass with SD and OL (Un-Sponsored)

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Summer is here and looking to bring on the pre summer bulk!

Just finished up a 16 week shred and looking to bulk back up followed by a quick cut to get ready for summer.

Current Stats:

177lbs
23yrs old
3 previous cycles (Epi / DImethabold-Halo-Stano / Osta-Clen)
Bench 245
Deads 325
Leg Press - 475

main focus areas will be back / Upper Chest / Abs / Forearms

Training regimen set up into volume training
begin with an intense burn out, followed by 4x12 of the rest.

Cals will be hitting around 4000/ED

Cycle will consist of
SD - 20/20/20/20
Supports (Fish Oil, ALA, NAC, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, Coq10, Selenium, Dandelion root, ect)

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Epic
Dermastrength
Sup3r PCT

Exemestane on hand in case of need.
Im going to take it and see how I do without a test base. If needed I can get 4ad in 2 days flat and will run that along side the SD
Im running the Hard Rock Sups SD so I may bump to 30 if I see reason to as its said to be underdosed.
Dosages in the mid AM and PWO

I may not be updating this every day. But I will keep you posted with physical and strength gains as I go along as I see them.
Interested to see how SD treats me. Been looking to run this for a long time and excited to get my chance.

Cycle Starts tomorrow morning.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Let's get it!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey boss what is your dosing scheme? Pop it every 8 or so?

Yeah ready to kill it on the stuff.
I've been doing 4am and 4pm dosing with mine

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Lot of SD fun going on lately.
Seems like when everything is illegal people go for the most powerful stuff they can get their hands on haha.
Got some SD on its way for me as well

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
One week in
Feeling good. Very alpha in the gym. Little lethargy but nothing real serious.
Upped to 30. Today. This particular brand is a little under dosed and I want to make the most of it.
Up a pound. No complaints
No new maxes to report yet

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and Yates have me itchy to break into some SD I've got....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to see this madness unfold!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I would like to appologize to all my subs on this thread. Things got hairy and iv been out of connection from internet for the past couple weeks.
Honestly, I dont think this is the substance for me. Never really got that big kick in even after almost 3 weeks and upping to 30mg. Thise that have followed my previous logs know my training style and eating and the results iv seen from other cycles. Mass gains were minimal. Strength gains went up, but none more than if I were natty.
I may just not respond well to this product and have decided to bridge into Iron mag labs msten at 20mg/day for an additional 4 weeks followed by the same pct regimine described above.
From the SD I did not experience the normal side effects associated with its usage. No abnormal lethargy, massive shut down, no serious acne which I usually get pretty bad when on cycle. I dont think the product was bunk, as it was a reputable brand, sealed, and from a trusted source. But it may not be for me.
Started in on the msten today and will continue cycle and thread now that i have my internet back.
Thank you all.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bummer dude, sorry to hear it.

What was the brand?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Bummer dude, sorry to hear it.

What was the brand?
Hard rock sups. I know it was an under dosed brand but even at 30 I feel like I should have seen results more so than what I was experiencing

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would like to appologize to all my subs on this thread. Things got hairy and iv been out of connection from internet for the past couple weeks.
Honestly, I dont think this is the substance for me. Never really got that big kick in even after almost 3 weeks and upping to 30mg. Thise that have followed my previous logs know my training style and eating and the results iv seen from other cycles. Mass gains were minimal. Strength gains went up, but none more than if I were natty.
I may just not respond well to this product and have decided to bridge into Iron mag labs msten at 20mg/day for an additional 4 weeks followed by the same pct regimine described above.
From the SD I did not experience the normal side effects associated with its usage. No abnormal lethargy, massive shut down, no serious acne which I usually get pretty bad when on cycle. I dont think the product was bunk, as it was a reputable brand, sealed, and from a trusted source. But it may not be for me.
Started in on the msten today and will continue cycle and thread now that i have my internet back.
Thank you all.
That's sad to hear. Well hoping to see a big turnaround