cycle advice

creamator

Awards
41 here 5"8 14% bf 200 lbs, so I've been working out for a couple of years now and did my first cycle summer 2013 of test e @ 500 MG a week for 10 weeks gained 20 lbs kept 10, summer of 2014 did another cycle of test e @ 500 MG a week with winstol again gained 20 lbs kept 10. So now I'm sitting on some super dmz, super trenbol, anadrol and a couple bottles of test e, was just wondering if anyone had some advice on how to stack this, and yes I have my full pct on hand, clomid, exemestane, etc. Any advice would help.

hide83

Awards
Assuming you have enough test e for ten weeks, I would do super dmZ for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart and finish with 6 weeks of the super trenabol.

creamator

Awards
I have enough for 15 weeks, where would I throw in the anadrol or should I just leave it out completely?

hide83

Awards
You could stack it with the super dmz as a kickstart but that would be pretty harsh on the liver. If it were me I would want a several week break mid cycle from the orals

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Assuming you have enough test e for ten weeks, I would do super dmZ for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart and finish with 6 weeks of the super trenabol.
I vote this. save the ana for a winter bulk. If you are going 15 weeks. Start SNS and finish with tren idk what amount of orals you have but run the upper dose of dmz to start things off while you are waiting to see results from the test.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't see your cycle goals? That will determine what to run and when.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Goals are to gain some mass while dropping bf to 9-10% from my current 14%.
Well dropping to that bf% is going to take a loss of 8 to 10lbs. You'd then have to gain back that much muscle to stay at you current weight. Since you kept 10lbs net your first two cycles. Realistically I would use your cycle to keep the lbm mass you have while getting to your desired bf%. I think if you get down in bf you will look bigger even at a lower weight