Test Cyp Mast E Mast p provirion cycle

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I need input on this cycle.

Ran 3 cycles all test prop, finally stacking with mast.

25/13% bf/195lb

Week 1-4:
Test cyp 300mg once a week.
Provirion:50mg ed

Week 4-12:
Test cyp 300mg once a week
Mast E 100mg once a week
Mast p 100mg eod

Thoughts?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running a similar cycle right now.

Weeks 1-4
Cyp 250mg every 4 days
DMZ 40mg/day

Weeks 4-10
Cyp 250mg e4d
Tren Ace 50mg eod

Weeks 10-16
Cyp (same)
Mast E 200mg e4d

Will ad Mast P weeks 14-18 into pct at 100mg eod.

I think you're good. Test is a little on the low side for me. But since you are starting the Mast E and P at the same time, that makes it a decent dose.

What is the mg/ml of your Mast E?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
200/ml, I don't want my test doing the work but mast. Test is just there cause it's suppressed by mast.

You run tren before? I wanna do it, but hear it's not worth how harsh it is.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
200/ml, I don't want my test doing the work but mast. Test is just there cause it's suppressed by mast.

I thought it was worth it gains/losses wise. Pct was rough but I know a lot more now and would do some things diff and think I could make it much better.

It's a wicked strong compound and honestly I would recommend trying it when you have some time to play around and potentially have a rough pct. the gains are incredible tho for sure

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nope, first time. Start Friday. 50mg/eod is on the low side. I've heard how worth it it is!! Going to keep it low, I have minor sleep issues as it is, so if it starts screwing with that too much, I'll stop it. That's my tipping point. Losing any more sleep than I already do.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why the mast at 13% it doesn't really shine until single digits

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, first time. Start Friday. 50mg/eod is on the low side. I've heard how worth it it is!! Going to keep it low, I have minor sleep issues as it is, so if it starts screwing with that too much, I'll stop it. That's my tipping point. Losing any more sleep than I already do.
I would feel much more comfortable if you could please triple thar dose

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I'll be single digits in 4 weeks, I'll post a before pic and upload one a week. This taken just right now.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428979371.872919.jpg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok well sounds good doses a little low for my tastes but I do like the combo

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mast will do you fine even where you're at now. Sure it might not turn you into a shelled walnut like it would if you were 9-10%, but it will dry and harden you up and give that strength a boost and mood a boost and cut your AI use almost out.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Cyp is slowly starting to work. Can't wait to actually see results.

My new work schedule is three days on and 4 days off, so thurs-Sunday are training days. M-W are rest days and work with 12 hour shifts.

At 195lbs currently. Diet is pretty good. Provirion is defiantly working its magic and the big guy downstairs loves it. Sucks having random bonkers in scrubs though. Haha will post pictures Sunday

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429637287.224345.jpg
this was how I looked after last cycle with test prop only.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah man. Nice work. This one should see you get freaking peeled.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I started out about the same shape, excited for the gains!!

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
So got tren yesterday and did first pin of it. 70ml eod, excited to see results and gains off the tren.

I'm up to 198lbs currently, defiantly feeling the test pump in the gym, provirion lets me do a few more reps and pun is great.

Planning on running tren for 8 weeks and gonna introduce mast in a couple weeks.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 on tren.

Been getting weird itches throughout my body, also where I shoot it's pretty painful/stingy for ten minutes or so. Also slight headache.

That could be due to not sleeping Friday night and doing a **** ton of blow. I'm cutting back on partying and all that for remandier of cycle, no drinking and in bed before midnight now

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait what? I would definitely accredit the headache to the coke...wtf!!

My first couple injections of Tren a couple weeks ago, I experienced some anxiety. But have since grown accustomed to it and upped the dosage. Mine is super smooth.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started at 50 eod. Backed down to 30 for a couple doses because like I said it made my heart race crazy. Bumped back to 50 for a couple doses. Last 2 shots have been 70-80 and I'm good. Feel my resting heart rate is steadily up burin sleeping fair so I'm ok.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long did it take to feel the tren?
Aside from the heart rate, about 5 days to feel it in the gym. About a week to see it in the mirror. Things separated quick, and keeps getting better. I hated the oral Tren, which I think is why I got the anxiety at first. Sleep is so precious to me. But this real Tren is becoming my favorite compound. Already picked up enough more to run another cycle with it. Come follow my log brother.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/261844-dmas-never-satisfied.html

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
So that's a tren workout feel like.

Holy ****, today was first day it hit. Late morning til 3 I felt hotter then usual. Got into the gym feeling like I was on a per workout. Not even looking at the weights numbers just picking up random weights and lifting them.

Baha let the gains begin

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Went to Gnc early too and had my first tren story.

Haven't been in in awhile and this chick and guy were working. Girls a sober 8, so on tren she was an 11.

I was talkin to the homie and she kept eyeing and trying to make convo and I always ignores her.

As I'm walking out the store she's like,"Your so tan!!" As I walk out I say,"Your so white..." And walk out haha I heard a gasp as the door closes ha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a helluva drug bro. I'm on straight cloud 9 in the gym right now.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I'm gonna try to bump to 100eod if there's no sides in couple days I'll make the change.

I'm running test low at 200mg a wk.

Planning on adding mast in 4 weeks to cut.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my first taste of the Tren Cough this morning, not pleasant. Passed in about 4-5 minutes.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
So tren is pretty insane. Lol I love it

I dont have all the sides that you read about though. Im dosing 100 EOD Tren ace, and 250mg Test Cyp. Nights I gotta sleep with window fully open and fan on low to sleep. Have yet to have "Night Sweats" or "Insomina" due to tren. Cough randomly throughout the day, but no full on tren cough, and at the gym have never felt how i Feel!! I come in without looking at weight, just grab whatever weight i want and start repping it. Yesterday did full body (went twice) woke up not sore at all just a little in my lower back, did personal bests on all my weights. Look alot fuller in my muscles with just my tank top on. Definatly getting lots of stares at the gym, and outside the gym. YOu look fuller through your clothes.

I'm adding 600mg of Masteron this week. 200/wk Mast E and 400/wk Mast Prop. Cant wait to see the definition that comes with this addition :D

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
A couple weeks into tren I can tell noticeably I'm getting bigger. Currently at 203lbs, seem to gain a lb a day at least.

I work three 12 hour shifts and have 4 days off. Tomorrow is day 1 of my 4 day off stretch. So will hit gym hard with the gf.

Mast is a week in, the results should start showing up soon. Really looking forward to see the combination of tren and mast.

I am getting almost "too big" my diet hasn't been on point so I'm gonna start to do cardio. My and coming in nicely and defiantly looking more solid. Pinning everyday with tren ace or mast p, sometimes twice a day with mast e and test Cyp. Thankfully the GF shoots my delta (which are virgin muscles to pins) so I got some area to pin daily. The gains are worth the pain.

Will keep you guys updated.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went to Gnc early too and had my first tren story.

Haven't been in in awhile and this chick and guy were working. Girls a sober 8, so on tren she was an 11.

I was talkin to the homie and she kept eyeing and trying to make convo and I always ignores her.

As I'm walking out the store she's like,"Your so tan!!" As I walk out I say,"Your so white..." And walk out haha I heard a gasp as the door closes ha
Thats a waste of good gear. You're supposed to bang them first (yes, right there in the back room, rest restroom, parking lot...)

Unless of course girls aren't your thing...