Cycle To treat tendonitis

S

Stesayan

Awards
Guys i have a problem .. For a month I can not train for problems of tendonitis wrist .. I tried everything .. nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory creams injections but does not pass ... I have read on the web that boldenone deca winstrol and increase the synthesis collagen so I thought of doing this stack .. Maybe I match IGF1 lr3 ... But I also read that once finished the cycle, the problem is as before ... You have information about that?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
When you mean you haven't been training for a month, does it really mean no weights at all? If you rested it for a full month, how sure are you that it's just a tendonitis?

S

Stesayan

Awards
Nothing ... I'm sure that I actually have rested from the weights but I do heavy work

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Can you be more specific on the pain and how you were diagnosed with wrist tendonitis? I had two problems in the past, one was a fractured wrist but by the time I had an xray, it already was 3 months after the injury.

2nd is still ongoing but the pain subsides, and that is a gangilion cyst that grows and then goes away.

S

Stesayan

Awards
He started to do little harm while in cycle ment gh and epi ... Then it got worse .. I had to disconnect .. The doctor did some tests and says it is not carpal tunnel .. The pain includes the wrist and the palm of hand when I press on it .. There is no swelling or redness .. I think I'll do an MRI soon ..

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Unless you get an MRI, preferably with contrast, it's hard to know what the actual problem is.

As for what to do about it in the meantime, I would recommend:
-rest
-massaging the affected area
-omega 3s
-Antaeus Achilles
-Ipamorelin + CJC (WITH DAC)

S

Stesayan

Awards
Why ipa and cjc? May be fine gh? Mad at me, I already have at home pharmacy .. Thank you still really nice