Post cycle advice needed!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I know I just posted about on cycle support but I am also nearing that time where I should definitely be stocked up on PCT stuff so that when my cycle ends I can immediately get started on getting my natural levels back in check.
I plan on taking advantage of the BPS endosurge turbo BOGO, but I'd like to incorporate something like tamox or raloxifene and an AI into the mix.

I want to have a perfect PCT so any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Yours truly,
Bam Bam

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
dont use AI in pct, use it during cycle. use clomid and tamox for PCT and dont waste $ on the OTC crap IMO.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont use AI in pct, use it during cycle. use clomid and tamox for PCT and dont waste $ on the OTC crap IMO.
Serious Question: IF you don't use an AI what prevents estrogen rebound once you come off the SERMS...?

Not so serious question: why would you bash a competitors product and call it OTC crap...? Doesnt LG Sciences sell OTC supplements..?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The perfect pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL super pct 4/4/4/4
OL epic 2/2/2/2
OL dermastrength 2/2/2/2
Have exemestane on hand in case of rebound. I kept all my gains last cycle with this pct. Use the code in my signature for up to 35% off your order!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The perfect pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL super pct 4/4/4/4
OL epic 2/2/2/2
OL dermastrength 2/2/2/2
Have exemestane on hand in case of rebound. I kept all my gains last cycle with this pct. Use the code in my signature for up to 35% off your order!
Would you recommend adding Ostar1ne? I had great results running it by itself several months ago.
My cycle was 6 weeks long, do you think I should extend my PCT or keep it at 4 weeks?
Also, I'm not seeing a signature bro!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you recommend adding Ostar1ne? I had great results running it by itself several months ago.
My cycle was 6 weeks long, do you think I should extend my PCT or keep it at 4 weeks?
Also, I'm not seeing a signature bro!
Some people run osta in pct at 5 to 10 mg with sucess. That being said, I think pct is about recovery and there is no room in pct for a potentially supressive compound. I would save the osta for another run personally.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I disagree ai can raise test especially aromasin. While also unbounding the test you have. Alot of people use ai's in PCT with great success. But i think the most important is a cortisol inhibitor and i wouldn't wait the 3 weeks like some say. Cortisol is catabolic and it is raised during cycle like crazy. Why wait 3 weeks to inhibit something that will make you lose your gainz? High cortisol levels have show to also suppress testosterone

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have a 60mL bottle of aromasin that I've been using 1mL out of every other day since about week 2 of my cycle, so I should have some left to run a low dose during my PCT.

I have also recently incorporated FormaDrive, an OTC product with an arimistane base and incorporates DIM, Acacetin, Chrysin, Horse Chestnut Seed Extract, Broussonetia Papyrifera Extract, and Black Pepper Extract. It is said to reduce estrogen, inhibit aromatase, and reduce cortisol. One thing I like about formadrive is that it is NOT a proprietary blend.
All I know is that every time I finish a bottle of it, I look and feel shredded to the bone!
Since I just recently started it, the Formadrive will obviously run over into my PCT.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a 60mL bottle of aromasin that I've been using 1mL out of every other day since about week 2 of my cycle, so I should have some left to run a low dose during my PCT.

I have also recently incorporated FormaDrive, an OTC product with an arimistane base and incorporates DIM, Acacetin, Chrysin, Horse Chestnut Seed Extract, Broussonetia Papyrifera Extract, and Black Pepper Extract. It is said to reduce estrogen, inhibit aromatase, and reduce cortisol. One thing I like about formadrive is that it is NOT a proprietary blend.
All I know is that every time I finish a bottle of it, I look and feel shredded to the bone!
Since I just recently started it, the Formadrive will obviously run over into my PCT.
Perfect. arimistane doesn't do much for estrogen for me but destroys my cortisol. But it also has some other goods in there that will help with e2.

Might want to consider DAA, Its cheep.
Maybe some trib (wont do anything for testosterone but will help with libido). Alot of people like trib atulus more then terrestris. Trib A "MIGHT" help with testosterone , studies only done on rats but it has some positive feedback

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Okay just an update I ordered tamox, got 3 bottles for the price of 2 along with a discount code (LOL), and I ordered Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT as well.
I'm considering adding 1st Phorm's Compound 5. Does anyone have any experience with it?
I would stack it with Primal-T but their products are pretty pricey and I can't afford all of these products for PCT.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay just an update I ordered tamox, got 3 bottles for the price of 2 along with a discount code (LOL), and I ordered Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT as well.
I'm considering adding 1st Phorm's Compound 5. Does anyone have any experience with it?
I would stack it with Primal-T but their products are pretty pricey and I can't afford all of these products for PCT.
Wtf is compound 5? Please post ingredients

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428967893.874738.jpg

Several sites have listed it as the best t booster on the market.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Tamox and sup3r pct are both in! And I literally just popped the last dose of my cycle!