First cycle info

Allen2013

Awards
About to start my first cycle and I'm in the "overthinking" stage.

I'm planning on taking alpha-1 max because a friend had success with it.

I realize that cycle support and PCT are necessary, but I've heard mixed reviews about SERM being necessary.

I'm not planning on starting another cycle soon after I finish this 3-4 week cycle.

My first question is about a SERM and if I will need it. Some say it's neccessary, others don't. Any info on it will be appreciated.

My next question is what cycle would be easier on my body/hormone levels: a 4 week cycle with 2 caps daily (recommended), or a 3 week cycle with 3 caps per day.

Thanks!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's not a question really if it's necessary or not but if keeping your gains and feeling regular is a priority than its highly recommended. The only way to know if a pct is actually needed is to get blood tests because you could feel perfect and be shut down. A serm is so cheap it's just easier to go with that

Allen2013

Awards
Thanks, I just have a hard time using a "SERM" that Is experimental in a sense. If a PCT does enough to regulate my levels I'd rather skip the extra chemical.

Is Alpha-1 Max considered to be harsh enough to require a SERM?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I just have a hard time using a "SERM" that Is experimental in a sense. If a PCT does enough to regulate my levels I'd rather skip the extra chemical.

You don't want to take a serm but you want to high dose an extremely strong steroid? You need to get something like ostarine to get your feet wet. A serm should be a part of every anabolic cycle

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Can you remind me of the clinical, non-experimental use of Alpha 1 that makes it much more easy to rationalize than a SERM with multiple proven clinical uses?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SERMS are not experimental in fact they are one of the most tested parts of pct with tons of human trials. I would use a serm. The otc products are more experimental imo I personally as well as a ton of people I know have been prescribed Clomid to increase natural test production I'd much rather take something dr's prescribe on a daily basis over something a supplement company promotes

Allen2013

Awards
I would love to take an actual prescribed SERM based on what I've heard. I'm just skeptical about ordering a product that is technically illegal online. I've never trusted online stores that claim to sell anything illegal. What would be my most reputable option for a SERM?