Olympia Labs The One, Revisited and Unsponsered

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys!

Not quite a year ago I tried The One by Olympia Labs. I was in pretty bad shape and used it as part of a recomp- life reboot. A year later I am in much better shape. I have completely learned to eat differently in my mid 30's. I am not working in a bar now. I am going to list a few stats. I have been on this compound for about a week, and wish to give a report.

Height : 6'3
Weight: 217 lbs
BF:15%
Waist: 35.5 inches

Flat Bench Barbell 225lbs for 10
Squat: 275 for 6

100 MGS of The One Daily
Transderrmal Tren 40 MGS a Day Absorbed. ( Approx)
Low dose test 300 MGS a Week

These lifting number are nothing to write home about. Compared to where I was about a year ago, great almost normal lifting numbers for an OK gym rat. I have come a far way, I think I can see 12% body fat from here! My goal right now is to continue to loose BF, and pick up as much strength and size as possible. The impossible Hat Trick....I know.

I have to say, The One by OL does not disappoint. I have taken M1T and other REALLY strong orals, this is pretty strong in terms of side effects I can feel. I have back cramps, and cant stop drinking and peeing, but that's about it as far as negatives go.

The Positives:
I really like how I feel on this product. I really feel good. But like that kind of good where you find yourself making it to the gym twice a day because you feel slightly aggressive. I love that part of it. The One is a great hardener. I have put on three pounds since starting it last week. I do not feel bloated in any way. I really like this compound. I wish it had stayed on the shelf so I could use it more as I got healthier.

Thanks for a great product OL!

I'll be back as there is more to report....

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran The1 on a recomp last spring as well. Loved it! No negative sides for me, I ran it at 100 mgs for the duration, 6 weeks. Up 11 lbs, down 2% BF. Great compound. Too bad about the stupid ban or I'd run it again.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whos Olympia labs?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established