Prohomones help

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
Im currently on my katandrol v3 cycle on my second week. I have had awersome progress but im getting strange pains near liver and in balls. I have stopped and taken pct is this normal????

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
If you had to stop I would take the pct anyway. Some people say it's not necessary but I would take it

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
I had to stop not because of pain but was worried on why this is happening

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
? I want to jump on again but those issues are pushing me back. Does pct actually help or just delay the sides

whitelie

Awards
Were you running any cycle/liver support whilst using it?

Using a serm in pct or only that OTC?

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
I think you need a lot more research before doing a cycle.

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
I have done a **** load of research. I was running a liver supporr yes i also read a serm wasnt nessesary as katata being so mild? What would you guys reccomend. As im looking to start tommorow again

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand cycle support are you taking? A pulling sensation between your balls and lower stomach is normal, I believe it's related to testicular aatrophy (I could be wrong) also, keep an eye on your bp because they decided CAFFEINE was a good addition to a ph cycle. A serm is always reccomended for pct

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read the profile on Kahana droll, not much going on there. Do you have previous health/pain issues?

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
Hey mate its by transform muscle research. Yeah it maybe , the is alot of caffeine in it esp the katana stack im using with fat burners as well! Lol

Yeah mate yeah i read it im on the whole cutting stack. It seemed pretty mild. No im 100% healthy thats why it scared the hell outta me. The gains from this **** is unbelievable im re starting tommorow i may put up a log

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hey mate its by transform muscle research. Yeah it maybe , the is alot of caffeine in it esp the katana stack im using with fat burners as well! Lol

Yeah mate yeah i read it im on the whole cutting stack. It seemed pretty mild. No im 100% healthy thats why it scared the hell outta me. The gains from this **** is unbelievable im re starting tommorow i may put up a log
If it scares you I wouldn't do it. The gains might be good but nothing is worth your health! Back off and find a different product to use!

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
Pct is more important than the cycle. Your not going to keep any gains with bad pct and I wouldn't stop and start like that you should just go through your pct and you should stay off PH for longer then your cycle length+pct length

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Pct is more important than the cycle. Your not going to keep any gains with bad pct and I wouldn't stop and start like that you should just go through your pct and you should stay off PH for longer then your cycle length+pct length
You've learned well young grasshopper

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pain im balls is most likely from shutdown and them shrinking it's normal

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
Hey sorry for the delay big time difference here In australia
Yeah I understand pct is the most important part and I should be off longer than my whole cycle length I'm only planning 2 cycles a year.

But I was only on for a week and as it was my first cycle the sides made me overreact. I would like to atleast finish my couple of weeks worth of PH.

I would like a stronger pct as said I'm running estero gem blockers on cycle and liver support amd have transform for my pct. suggestions on smartest way to do this??

Thanks guys

whitelie

Awards
Why don't you try taking one product at a time or at least stacking them. Have one for a week before bringing the next one in etc. At least then you'll know what's giving you the sides and can work out a course of action.

If you want a stronger PCT, get a serm or look at something like Rebirth from BLR

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
Yeah for sure , im going to use a serm for Pct. That thread is good cheers Jjbballs

Only problem is getting a serm anyone no reliable websites , real or synthetic versions any difference?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
ray2015

ray2015

Awards
I have seen some websites saying its a synthetic serm :s we dont have alot available to us in australia

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
I have re started my cycle today so i need to order a serm asap so it can get here be4 pct

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
Thanks bro i have chucked up a log please follow and reccomend anything you think katandrol v3 cutting cycle log