ostarine xt log

zconners

zconners

Awards
Trying ostarine out to see what gains I can get anyone want to sub feel free will be doing a week by week log for the next 4 weeks just started Friday

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4weeks? At what dose?

zconners

zconners

Awards
This is where it gets me idk if I should follow what it says or just take one

image-246857929.jpg

image-3172537979.jpg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Cant see the pics

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thats 60mg of ostarine! Based on reading the description that company seems clowny...

zconners

zconners

Awards
Yeah but idk if each pill is 20mg I've been taking it for a week now seem fine my brother has been on it for 3 weeks no problems

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who makes this product? That's weird bro.Let's get a picture of the label front.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
60mg a day is too much. 40 is too much. 15-30 is normal. Honestly not sure what to tell you other than take 1 per day. I don't recommend 3. I am lost for reasoning on this one.

zconners

zconners

Awards
60mg a day is too much. 40 is too much. 15-30 is normal. Honestly not sure what to tell you other than take 1 per day. I don't recommend 3. I am lost for reasoning on this one.
honestly the only reasonable explanation I could think of is that 3 pills equals 20mg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
honestly the only reasonable explanation I could think of is that 3 pills equals 20mg
That's a big assumption... the bottle 1pill = 20mg

zconners

zconners

Awards
After week one sorry I haven't done day to day but I figured I would say what I will be taking
Pure test
Ostarine xt
God of war pre workout
Dianbol it's just another test booster. Not the steroid lol
And the normal protein etc.
so I have been goin to the gym everyday working a differ net body part each day.
Gains I have gained 3 pounds already pretty good.