My first log: Ostar1ne. Let's see how this goes...

B

bridgejumper

Awards
Hello fellow AM members. This is my first post, my first log on any site, and my first cycle of anything stronger than creatine. I did some research, and due to my job I had to go the legal route. I decided to pick Ostar1ne since it has one ingredient (keeping it simple) and had a nice dosage for easy adjustments.

I don't really know what all to put in this log so I guess I'll briefly cover my diet/workout, etc.

Diet:
~1500kcal (40% Protein, 30% Fat, 30% Carbs)
This could and will be adjusted accordingly. Some days I need some extra carbs and others I feel fine without any. Over the years I've realized I can eat between 1500-2000kcal without gaining weight so want to stick to the bottom end and see what happens.

Workout:
I aim for 4 days a week, push/pull. I am considering switching it up to full body T/Th and then do push/pull on the Sat/Sun. I workout with my gf on the weekends (got her with them gains!) and she likes the set-up I've given her but I miss the all over feeling of full body so it's a nice balance for both of us.

Supps:
Ostar1ne - 15mg first week and see how I feel from there. I see doses from 10 up to 30-35 but I am not looking for the easy way out. Just a little extra. I might bump up to 20 then 25 and then taper off each day the 4th or 5th week (25/20/15/10/5).
Adrenaline X-9 - preworkout
Creatine - Some crazy mix of various types of creatine.
All of these will be taken preworkout and the Ostar1ne will be taken at roughly the same time of day on off days.

I am probably missing a few things but need to get this up so I can head to the gym. If you have any questions or want to offer up advice/suggestions/help/money, do it!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Hello fellow AM members. This is my first post, my first log on any site, and my first cycle of anything stronger than creatine. I did some research, and due to my job I had to go the legal route. I decided to pick Ostar1ne since it has one ingredient (keeping it simple) and had a nice dosage for easy adjustments.

I don't really know what all to put in this log so I guess I'll briefly cover my diet/workout, etc.

Diet:
~1500kcal (40% Protein, 30% Fat, 30% Carbs)
This could and will be adjusted accordingly. Some days I need some extra carbs and others I feel fine without any. Over the years I've realized I can eat between 1500-2000kcal without gaining weight so want to stick to the bottom end and see what happens.

Workout:
I aim for 4 days a week, push/pull. I am considering switching it up to full body T/Th and then do push/pull on the Sat/Sun. I workout with my gf on the weekends (got her with them gains!) and she likes the set-up I've given her but I miss the all over feeling of full body so it's a nice balance for both of us.

Supps:
Ostar1ne - 15mg first week and see how I feel from there. I see doses from 10 up to 30-35 but I am not looking for the easy way out. Just a little extra. I might bump up to 20 then 25 and then taper off each day the 4th or 5th week (25/20/15/10/5).
Adrenaline X-9 - preworkout
Creatine - Some crazy mix of various types of creatine.
All of these will be taken preworkout and the Ostar1ne will be taken at roughly the same time of day on off days.

I am probably missing a few things but need to get this up so I can head to the gym. If you have any questions or want to offer up advice/suggestions/help/money, do it!
I'm in and welcome! As a standalone, I'd run the osta at 20-25mg per day (20mg giving a full 60 days from one bottle) and wouldn't worry about tapering. What are current stats? Do you have a PCT lined up?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been looking at doing exactly the same setup for a while. Interested to see how it works for you.

B

bridgejumper

Awards
Sorry dude it's been a hectic past day!

Stats:
5'8" and 185lb.
Not sure about body fat but maybe I'll put up a pic at some point and let everyone decide. I can also do some body weight measurements and put em up at some point.

I tore my bicep tendon 2 years ago (plus a broken tibia/fibula in the accident) so I try not to train for strength as much as I use to. Mainly 8+ reps.

My PCT is not on hand but I'm planning to look into a few things. My PA friend said I can go light or do the more typical Serm for a week or two followed by an AI if I feel like I'm "shutdown" but I trust his opinion and he seems to believe from the literature it shouldn't be of high concern. But yes, I will at least have something on hand. Anything you recommend?

My workout yesterday was full body and since I took my preworkout at 5 then got to my gym and it was closed down, then got stuck in SXSW traffic downtown, couldn't get to another gym until 7 and it wasn't a great workout. But I also anticipated it to not be 100%.

Only thing I've noticed so far (I've only taken it yesterday and about 40 minutes ago today) is that ~30 minutes after I take it, I start to just feel a little better. Almost like waking up when drinking coffee. Nothing crazy or intense. Also, both days I get a slight weird ache in my jaw. It's equivalent to how it feels when I've been clenching it for too long even though I haven't clenched it.

Today's an off day so I'll update you guys tomorrow night after my workout.

B

bridgejumper

Awards
Quick update.

I planned on working out in the evening but remembered my gym is closed this week due to sxsw traffic. I instead went to the gym with the gf at 5 this morning. Morning workouts suck! I was really tired due to the early hours so my workout was normal. Not great but not bad.

Two things about the Ostar1ne:
1. I notice it. I'm only taking 15mg but about 30 minutes after I ingest it, I start to feel different. It's not uncomfortable, it's just...I just feel different. Like I said before, maybe a little more awake. I have a great perception of what's going on with my body so I know it's not placebo.
2. I've been taking it at 4:30pm in hopes it'd help as a preworkout. If I can give anyone advice, DONT TAKE IT LATE. As stated before, I just feel a little more energetic. This energy has made it a little more difficult to go to sleep. I also have noticed an increase in body temperature, as has my gf when we lay in bed.

Neither of these are issues, I'm just going to slowly dial back the time, taking it 30 minutes earlier everyday until I'm at noon.

I plan to stay at 15mg until I stop noticing a difference in how I feel because 1. Why increase dosage if it's not needed and 2. I'm not looking for MAD GAINNZZZ. Then I'll bump to 20mg.

That's all for now. Take care.

No other side effects. Balls still hangin. Still got the gf screamin. Hunger about the same.

Godspeed everyone.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Quick update.

I planned on working out in the evening but remembered my gym is closed this week due to sxsw traffic. I instead went to the gym with the gf at 5 this morning. Morning workouts suck! I was really tired due to the early hours so my workout was normal. Not great but not bad.

Two things about the Ostar1ne:
1. I notice it. I'm only taking 15mg but about 30 minutes after I ingest it, I start to feel different. It's not uncomfortable, it's just...I just feel different. Like I said before, maybe a little more awake. I have a great perception of what's going on with my body so I know it's not placebo.
2. I've been taking it at 4:30pm in hopes it'd help as a preworkout. If I can give anyone advice, DONT TAKE IT LATE. As stated before, I just feel a little more energetic. This energy has made it a little more difficult to go to sleep. I also have noticed an increase in body temperature, as has my gf when we lay in bed.

Neither of these are issues, I'm just going to slowly dial back the time, taking it 30 minutes earlier everyday until I'm at noon.

I plan to stay at 15mg until I stop noticing a difference in how I feel because 1. Why increase dosage if it's not needed and 2. I'm not looking for MAD GAINNZZZ. Then I'll bump to 20mg.

That's all for now. Take care.

No other side effects. Balls still hangin. Still got the gf screamin. Hunger about the same.

Godspeed everyone.
I'm pretty sure Dma378 noticed a similar thing with a definite mood boost when he ran Osta do you aren't alone.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. And yes Osta gave me a real good sense of well-being. Pumped all day.

I know you trust your friend, but I highly recommend getting a SERM now. Not at the end of your cycle when you make some estimation at your level of suppression. Going by feel is not safe. Get it, be prepared, and run it. Yes a lower dose for 3 weeks should suffice.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed. And yes Osta gave me a real good sense of well-being. Pumped all day.

I know you trust your friend, but I highly recommend getting a SERM now. Not at the end of your cycle when you make some estimation at your level of suppression. Going by feel is not safe. Get it, be prepared, and run it. Yes a lower dose for 3 weeks should suffice.
What do you recommend along side osta? Dosages ect.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1500 cals at those stats?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you recommend along side osta? Dosages ect.
I personally ran Ep1c with it and it was fantastic. I have heard that X Gels goes nice with it as well. Not a fan of running any kind of Test Boosting product with it or any other ph type of product.

Now I did experience slight estro sides starting at around the 4th week when I bumped up to 25mg. So I dosed 12.5mg of Exemestane every third day or so as needed and it did the trick.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally ran Ep1c with it and it was fantastic. I have heard that X Gels goes nice with it as well. Not a fan of running any kind of Test Boosting product with it or any other ph type of product.

Now I did experience slight estro sides starting at around the 4th week when I bumped up to 25mg. So I dosed 12.5mg of Exemestane every third day or so as needed and it did the trick.
Got you. Im not familiar with any phs or similar products. I just researched exemestane.. AI. just trying to get a better handle on osterine

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got you. Im not familiar with any phs or similar products. I just researched exemestane.. AI. just trying to get a better handle on osterine
Highly recommend it once you do have that research done. Weighed the risks associated with it, even though it is mild. Planned accordingly, etc. I cannot wait to run it again I loved it so much.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Highly recommend it once you do have that research done. Weighed the risks associated with it, even though it is mild. Planned accordingly, etc. I cannot wait to run it again I loved it so much.
What did you get out of your run, when the smoke settled?

B

bridgejumper

Awards
True. I will get it ordered today or tomorrow to have it by next week. I'd hate to imagine that suddenly I shut down from 15mg a day in 6 days. Not sure if I'll go with an OTC or something more..."research". I plan on being safe but it's just funny going through the logs and threads discussing ostarine. Everything from people claiming they were shut down COMPLETELY in a week to dudes running it for 3 months at like 25-35mg a day with no sides.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True. I will get it ordered today or tomorrow to have it by next week. I'd hate to imagine that suddenly I shut down from 15mg a day in 6 days. Not sure if I'll go with an OTC or something more..."research". I plan on being safe but it's just funny going through the logs and threads discussing ostarine. Everything from people claiming they were shut down COMPLETELY in a week to dudes running it for 3 months at like 25-35mg a day with no sides.
Yea this is my issue with this stuff as well. So many varied opinions. I heard it could put on 10 lbm in a cycle...smh seems like most people use it to recomp and cut... Idk

B

bridgejumper

Awards
haha yea dude, I could literally make up 30 different reactions to ostarine and you could find those 30 different comments somewhere around a site. If I take any pct, it'll just be one product. As my ex-junkie neuroscience teacher would tell us, "why use a whole lot of drugs to counteract one drug?".

I'm def aiming for a recomp. But I'm not looking for anything dramatic anyway, maybe lose a few lbs of fat and gain some muscle (although gaining and cutting at the same time is dramatic...).

The one thing that worries me is this - I'm paying way more attention to my diet because in the back of my mind I don't want to "waste" the effect of the ostarine, but if I have great results, will it be the ostarine, my stricter diet, or both, or neither and just jesus granting my wish of being ripped 13 years too late? Oy vey.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
haha yea dude, I could literally make up 30 different reactions to ostarine and you could find those 30 different comments somewhere around a site. If I take any pct, it'll just be one product. As my ex-junkie neuroscience teacher would tell us, "why use a whole lot of drugs to counteract one drug?".

I'm def aiming for a recomp. But I'm not looking for anything dramatic anyway, maybe lose a few lbs of fat and gain some muscle (although gaining and cutting at the same time is dramatic...).

The one thing that worries me is this - I'm paying way more attention to my diet because in the back of my mind I don't want to "waste" the effect of the ostarine, but if I have great results, will it be the ostarine, my stricter diet, or both, or neither and just jesus granting my wish of being ripped 13 years too late? Oy vey.
I think no matter what you do, diet is paramount bro. Ive seen people tell me they take a ton of gear ans thier results are minimal. We all know those guys. I know what u mean, but if you do your homework: diet and training, the osta should be a catalyst for you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope this goes well don't know how you get by on those calories I was at 1925 pre contest prep and I was dying

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope this goes well don't know how you get by on those calories I was at 1925 pre contest prep and I was dying
For real! I'm cutting right now at 3000 calories and losing decent weight. 1500 would kill me. I agree with frankz2, always taper your anabolics up and taper your serm down. Good luck bro!

B

bridgejumper

Awards
Maybe I should clear up the amount of kcal I consume a day. It's at the LEAST AMOUNT going to be 1500, but will more likely be 1700 a day (again, as a minimum) and will fluctuate between 2000-2500 on days I have a hard workout and/or move around a lot at my job. I know my body and know when I need calories for energy. Sometimes I Just eat cause I'm stoned, it's not a craving any other time.

When I was 10, my parents got divorced. So I ate. By age 13 I was 200lbs and by age 15, at 5'7", I was 250lb. It sucked. Bad. But I was funny, and I had friends (including cute girls that at least pretended I wasn't a fat piece of ****) and so I was somewhat content. Until that one day, the day most ex-fat people remember, when something clicked. It wasn't just realizing that calories are energy used and meant for managing the biochemistry of the body. It wasn't realizing that regular exercise (aerobic and anaerobic) was extremely helpful in maintaining a healthy body weight and optimizing how my body regulates itself. It was something different. Like a religious awakening, the kind people have on acid. It happened at the end of my 10th grade biology class. As we are exiting the classroom, I'm joking with some of my friends. My athletic buddy mentions he's about to head to the track to do training for his long distance running ****. Well, me being the funny guy of my friends, and realizing everyone knew I was fat, I joked "haha c'mon dude don't waste your time, even I can run laps around you". I want to note here that again, I knew I was fat and I knew I really couldn't run laps around him. It was sarcasm. EXTREME sarcasm. But immediately after I said that, the teacher, in front of everyone, barks out "You can't run laps around him, you're too fat and probably couldn't run a lap" in the angriest and rudest way possible. My friends, along with myself, all stop dead in our tracks and just stare at her. She grabs her stuff (as class is over) and just quickly walks out of the door nearest her. My friends filed out of the room in front of me, just letting what she said go. But as I walked out behind them, I remember the disgust..the anger, the depressing realization that I was way overweight and it was my fault. Not my parents. Not the food. Me. So I changed. I went home that night and started with some pushups (I don't even remember doing a full set). Only ate one serving for dinner. NO soda. **** like that. By simply eating 3 simple meals, no soda, and running every night (weights didn't really show up for a few more years) I lost 80lbs in ~6 months. I eventually got down to 150lb. Since then, 13 years later, I'm sitting at 186, with about ~15lbs of excess mass.

Why did I ramble on about that? I don't know really. I'm stoned and ramble. But I also thought I should try to get the point across at somepoint that I do have a grasp of how MY body reacts to the energy I eat. Too many carbs and I gain weight. I make sure to get at least a gram of protein per lb of my body weight and to get some good fats from various sources as well. I just can't handle a lot of calories. I know some people add 1000kcal or more to bulk but I just get more fat than muscle. I just didn't win the genetic lottery like some to lose weight at 2000kcal.

I could really go for a Gourdough's donut right now.

B

bridgejumper

Awards
Had a workout today. Push day. Felt a little stronger than normal but nothing crazy. I should also note I'm taking bronkaid 2x a day (which has the ephedrine sulfate in it) because my allergies are kicking my ass. Bronkaid is a life saver with congestion.

Nothing new to note. I stopped "feeling" the ostarine when I take it. It is pretty much back to feeling normal even when I take it.

Otherwise just normal existence.

B

bridgejumper

Awards
I'm shutdown so going to start PCT with SERM followed by 4 weeks of AI followed by 4 weeks DAA/fenugreek followed by 4 weeks HcG followed by 4 weeks natty test booster. Hopefully will have HPTA back to normal by then. Godspeed*

B

bridgejumper

Awards
*sarcasm

haha sorry I'm high and saw a thread where some dude shut down in 5 days.

B

bridgejumper

Awards
I'm not!!! Everything's going good. Had a great workout yesterday. My sleep has me feeling a little tired but it's all good.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I'm shutdown so going to start PCT with SERM followed by 4 weeks of AI followed by 4 weeks DAA/fenugreek followed by 4 weeks HcG followed by 4 weeks natty test booster. Hopefully will have HPTA back to normal by then. Godspeed*
20 week pct including HCG for osta? Interesting.

B

bridgejumper

Awards
Sorry I haven't been logging anything, my mother was in a severe accident and I've been in the hospital dealing with this. Still hit the gym a few times a week, definitely have a little more endurance and my muscles feel "fuller" a lot more often than they use to. My diet has been pretty all over the place. First few days after the accident I didn't eat and then had a few days of family bringing over food and a bunch of liquor so I dropped the ball on this one.

I go back home tomorrow or Tuesday, it just depends if they'll have to perform surgery on her again. If not, I'll be back into a little more solid routine.

As I'm only taking 15mg the whole cycle and wasn't really expecting glorious gains, this mishaps might help me determine how well this chemical works even when life gets in the way.

Take care everyone, and tell your family and friends how much they mean to you. Seat belts save lives.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I haven't been logging anything, my mother was in a severe accident and I've been in the hospital dealing with this. Still hit the gym a few times a week, definitely have a little more endurance and my muscles feel "fuller" a lot more often than they use to. My diet has been pretty all over the place. First few days after the accident I didn't eat and then had a few days of family bringing over food and a bunch of liquor so I dropped the ball on this one.

I go back home tomorrow or Tuesday, it just depends if they'll have to perform surgery on her again. If not, I'll be back into a little more solid routine.

As I'm only taking 15mg the whole cycle and wasn't really expecting glorious gains, this mishaps might help me determine how well this chemical works even when life gets in the way.

Take care everyone, and tell your family and friends how much they mean to you. Seat belts save lives.
Sorry to hear that bro. I hope everything goes as best as possible.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Family first brother, always. Hope all is okay

spaizkadett

spaizkadett

Awards
Following this, just took my first hit of 12.5mg ostar1ne...

B

bridgejumper

Awards
Following this, just took my first hit of 12.5mg ostar1ne...
Nice dude! I definitely felt something my first few days but the feeling pretty much faded after a week. I'm not dosing over 15mg though.

As stated before, my personal life has thrown off my training a bit but I still can say I've noticed a nice increase in endurance. I can't say much about my strength but weights seem a little easier too.

I wish I could've been more steady with this log but for now I'll have to keep it fairly basic.

Good luck!

B

bridgejumper

Awards
A quick update...

I've been traveling between my place and where my mother lives twice a week. I've still at least gotten 3 workouts per week (full body). Diet is still slightly screwed due to stress and what not but I haven't really lost much weight. Strength maybe feels a little better but nothing dramatic. No change in my body much. Maybe a little leaner but again nothing dramatic. I've stayed at 15mg but it ends next Tuesday.

Haven't gotten ANY feeling of shutdown. Energy levels the same, balls are the same size, sex drive is the same as before I started ostarine, can't really say it's done much for me but again, I've had a rough situation happen in life and I'm also only taking 15mg. If I were to restart Id maybe bump it up to 20-25, but honestly, with OL reps saying a PCT is "absolutely required" then I would probably go with a prohormone/AAS. I'll do another update, maybe things will change in a week.

Hope everyone's ok and take care.