First Cycle - Epistane

T

tian0020

Awards
Hi all,

Just wanted to keep a log/diary of my first cycle. Through a lot of research, I've decided on Epistane 30mg per day.

To give a bit of background, I've been training on and off since I was 19. Managed to gain/lose weight, but more often than not, I've been able to lose weight! About 2 years ago, I started Insanity, then completed Insanity Asylum Vol 1 + 2. Extremely hard, but of course I dropped too much weight, so over the past year, I've been building back up via a caloric surplus and weight training. From 157 lbs to 168 lbs I've managed over a year with a lot of strength gains.

Diet - I've been working at 2800 calories per day to add around 1-2 lbs per month as I was trying not to gain too much fat. This has worked, but now looking to add something different (thus me starting this). Whilst on the cycle, I'm going 3000 calories and see how this goes.

Workout - Over the past year, I started with SL5x5 and now I've changed to a Upper/Lower 4 day split Again, via the cycle, i'll up this to upper/lower 5 days per week with the workouts rotating. My current schedule is

Day 1 – Lower
Full Squats – 5x5 (225 lbs / 102.5kg)
Straight Leg Deadlifts – 4x8
Leg Extensions – 3x12
Dumbbell Calf raises – 3x12
Abdominal workout –Either leg raises or plank

Day 2 Upper
Incline Barbell Bench – 5x5 (176 lbs 80kg)
Decline Barbell Bench 4x8 (176 lbs 80kg)
Wide Grip chin ups (Weighted) – 4x5 (+22lbs / 10kg)
Bent over row – Barbell 3x8 (176 lbs / 80kg)
Barbell Curls – 3x10

Day 3 – Lower
Deadlifts 5x5 (275 lbs / 125kg)
Leg extensions 4x12
Straight leg deadlifts – 4x8
Dumbbell Calf raises – 3x12
Abdominal workout –Either leg raises or plank

Day 4 – Upper
Flat Bench Press – 5x5 (193 lbs / 87.5kg)
Military Press – 4x5 (115 lbs / 52.5kg)
Wide Grip chin ups (Weighted) – 4x5
Bent over row – Barbell 3x8
Weighted Dips – 3x12

I've added in the weight I've been working at (lbs/kg)

(With the cycle - day 5 will be lower 1 rotating etc)
A note to add is that my gym is at home so all the equipment i've got is limited, but I feel it covers the compound movements

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6 Epistane 30mg per day
Weeks 1 -6 On cycle support
Weeks 7-10 - OTC PCT Clomid

I'm also taking a multi vitamin and cod liver oil for the potential joint pain.

Age - 29 (soon to be 30...)
Current Weight - 168 lbs / 76.1kg

Any advice, tips, criticism would be great.

Thanks,

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
T

tian0020

Awards
Hi LeanEngineer,

Thanks for the details. It's what I'm expecting, but I don't expect to see any results until week 2/3 judging by other peoples experiences. I'm hoping the additional calories will work in my favour regarding muscle gains and maybe during the cycle, a slight fat loss, but I'll wait and see.

Cheers,

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. ran Epi for the same reasons and surprisingly we were the same weight. Iv logged it on my profile. Feel free to review for tips and hints.
In for the gainz

T

tian0020

Awards
Day 2

So second day and it was my upper workout

Day 2 Upper
Incline Barbell Bench – 5x5 (176 lbs 80kg) - 5/4/4/4 - No real increase this week
Decline Barbell Bench 4x8 (176 lbs 80kg) - 8/6/6/5 - Completed more on the first set, but not on the second - No increase
Wide Grip chin ups (Weighted) – 4x5 (+22lbs / 10kg) - 5/5/5/5 - Same as last week which was my personal best - Will up the weight on Thursday
Bent over row – Barbell 3x8 (176 lbs / 80kg) - 8/7/7 - Increase in reps from last week
Barbell Curls – 3x10 - 9/8/8 - Last week was 8/8/8 so slightly better

I'm keeping my rest times to 90 seconds so maybe this is a bit too low?

Overall, no change from last week, although last week was good so not really disappointed.

Feeling - No changes so far. Maybe a sense that I'm knowing I'm taking something which is maybe making me feel a bit stronger, although clearly my workout wasn't the best.

Muscle development - Same

Side effects - None so far

Conclusion - Too early to tell any changes so far. The real change I believe will happen around the 2-3 week mark

Thanks all,

T

tian0020

Awards
Subbed. ran Epi for the same reasons and surprisingly we were the same weight. Iv logged it on my profile. Feel free to review for tips and hints.
In for the gainz
Thanks mate,

I've PM'd you as I can't seem to find the link.

Cheers,

T

tian0020

Awards
Day 4 - Light headed

So today was lower day (major deadlifts). So far no real change on strength, still pushing 125kg on the deadlifts. Overall, workout is the same as last week.

Unfortunately, I've woken up feeling light headed today. A bit strange and I'm not sure if it's to do with the Epistane. Feels like my head is clouded, but this could be a side effect of the blood pressure? Not sure.

Anyone else had this?

T

tian0020

Awards
Day 7 - Gains?

Today was a good day. The dizzy feeling and the light headed feelings are now gone as of yesterday and I feel good.

I've checked my weight this morning

12st 3lbs / 171lbs / 77.4kg - That's a 3lbs gain already! Didn't think I would put on that weight so fast, plus it's not fat... well I don't look like I've gained fat anyway.

Workout was great this morning. I beat my deadlift record

Deadlift
1st Set - 125kg / 275lbs - 5 reps
2nd Set - 127.5kg / 281lbs - 5 reps
3rd Set - 127.5kg / 281lbs - 5 reps
4th Set - 127.5kg / 281lbs - 5 reps
5th Set - 127.5kg / 281lbs - 4 reps (failed)

1 leg lunges (bar between my legs)
1st Set - 60kg / 132lbs - 5 reps
2nd Set - 65kg / 143lbs - 5 reps
3rd Set - 65kg / 143lbs - 5 reps

Straight Leg Deadlifts
1st Set - 70kg / 154lbs - 6 reps
2nd Set - 72.5kg / 159lbs - 6 reps
3rd Set - 72.5kg / 143lbs - 6 reps
4th Set - 72.5kg / 143lbs - 6 reps

Standing 1 leg calf raises
1st Set - 25kg / 55lbs - 12 reps
2nd Set - 25kg / 55lbs - 12 reps
3rd Set - 25kg / 55lbs - 12 reps
4th Set - 25kg / 55lbs - 12 reps

Leg Raises (Parallel Bar)
4sets of 12 reps

Floor Crunches
4 sets of 12 reps

Summary - All in all, happy with today's workout. Definitely an improvement from last time, especially on the Deadlifts. Happy with that.

Side Effects - Days 4 and 5 this week I've been feeling dizzy and light headed. I thought it could be my blood pressure so I had it checked out. No major issues although a little higher than normal. To be honest the first time round, it was in the high! Turns out that I need to calm down before I take one and after that it went back to normal. I decided to purchase some hawthorn berry tablets just in case and taking them twice per day now.

W

whitelie

Awards
I got the same when I first started taking epi. I started out on 20mg for a week and got it till about the 3rd or 4th day. Was fine after that, even when the time came each week to up the dosage. Keep the fluids up and split your doses as evenly.

Did you preload your cycle support at all? A lot of them can raise your blood pressure before they start helping to level it out, so if you're combining that effect with the epi, you can get a pretty big spike.

T

tian0020

Awards
I got the same when I first started taking epi. I started out on 20mg for a week and got it till about the 3rd or 4th day. Was fine after that, even when the time came each week to up the dosage. Keep the fluids up and split your doses as evenly.

Did you preload your cycle support at all? A lot of them can raise your blood pressure before they start helping to level it out, so if you're combining that effect with the epi, you can get a pretty big spike.
Hi mate,

I just kicked off with 30mg per day. Didn't feel anything until day 4.

For the pre-loading, I just went straight in to it. Maybe that was my mistake. I was told that Epi was quite mild so shouldn't cause any issues, then again, day 4 was horrible.

I guess I'm over the worst now. Judging by weight and today's workout, I'm pretty happy.

Cheers,

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Will be following! Prob going to do an epi cycle in 6 months or so. Interested to see how 30mg treats you. Prob going to run mine 30 at the start but then up it to 45 after a few weeks if I have no sides.

Is this your first cycle? I have a log going on Mechabol currently, almost done only a couple day left...

Db2

Db2

Awards
I started my first epi dose (w/ dermacrine) on Sunday pm, and am now on my full day 2 at 36mgs (my epi is 18 per and I was advised an 18 week would be a waste). Yesterday I definitely had some headachy stuff and was thirsty as a MF, today feeling a bit better, more clearheaded. I don't really drink, do drugs, or party anymore, but I had my years and I can definitely tell there's something filtering through my system that my body's getting used to.

Yesterday though I was worried some of it was BP (pressure in head, light pulsing in ears, mild anxious discomfort) so I stopped by a couple BP monitor stations today before workout and post, both times I was about 120/65, and I even did a PWO with mild stims (though not as much as usual, I'm somewhat addicted to caffeine and didn't want withdrawal) and everything was still roses, so that gave me some peace of mind that it's just my body getting used to the epi/dermacrine.

If you're in the states I found a handy blood pressure monitor locator to find those drugstores and pharmacies etc that have those free electronic monitor stations here:

Sentry Health Monitors Blood Pressure Machine and Health Station Locator

T

tian0020

Awards
Yea it's my first cycle. I've done a lot of research, so hopefully will get on ok.

Thanks for the follow :) I'll update on Thursday on the next session.

T

tian0020

Awards
Day 11

Good workout this morning. It's my Legs day and broke my squat record which Is great. Managed the full 102.5kg 5x5 (225lbs), so will be moving up to 105kg :)

Body changes - I can't really tell. I "think" I look more vascular, but it may be in my head.

Changes this week - I found that I was supposed to take my on cycle support 3 times per day, not twice per day. I think doing the change to 3 times a day has helped. I've also increased my water intake massively and now, no more light headed feeling.

Side effects - All gone. My libido is up a bit which is good.

Conclusion - No major changes so far. I'm now looking forward to the next 2 weeks where I'm told the changes will be noticeable.

T

tian0020

Awards
Day 14 - End of my second week

So good week on this so far. Not really feeling any side effects. My libido hasn't change (increased a bit to be honest) and I think I'm gaining a bit of muscle mass although it may still be a bit early to tell. My gf is claiming my arms are bigger, but I think she's a little bias.

All my light headed feeling is 100% gone now. I'm glad I stuck with it.

I think week 3 and week 4 will be the most interesting time so I'm looking forward to posting some gains .

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 - End of my second week

So good week on this so far. Not really feeling any side effects. My libido hasn't change (increased a bit to be honest) and I think I'm gaining a bit of muscle mass although it may still be a bit early to tell. My gf is claiming my arms are bigger, but I think she's a little bias.

All my light headed feeling is 100% gone now. I'm glad I stuck with it.

I think week 3 and week 4 will be the most interesting time so I'm looking forward to posting some gains .
That's great you stuck it out and the sides are not getting you down. It's hard to tell sometimes, esp on your first cycle,how to get past them.
Looking forward to see how week 3/4 treat you that's when the effects should start kicking in.

T

tian0020

Awards
Week 3 day 2 - Best day so far

So today was my heavy pull day (routine has changed due to some advice). Strength is definitely up now! Broke my Bench record and my Overhead press record on the same day (really happy with that).

Bench Press flat -
87.5kg - 5reps
90kg - 5 reps (new record!)
90kg - 5 reps
90 kg - 4 reps
90 kg - 4 reps

Overhead Press
52.5kg - 4 reps
52.5kg - 5 reps (think I didn't warm up enough on the last set)
52.5kg - 5 reps
52.5kg - 4 reps
52.5kg - 4 reps

Incline Bench
80kg - 5 reps
80kg - 5 reps
80kg - 4 reps
80kg - 4 reps

Triceps Dips
+10kg - 10 reps
+10kg - 8 reps
+10kg - 8 reps
+10kg - 8 reps

All in all, really happy with today's workout. I feel like it's now kicking in.

Body changes - Muscles are now appearing a lot more bolder than they were which I think is noticeable. It's still early as I'm in to the third week of 6.

Weight - Gained 1lbs since last week - Up to 12stone 4lbs (172lbs / 78kg) - Happy with that!

Side effects - Still going strong with the light headed feeling still not back.

T

tian0020

Awards
Week 3 day 6

Weight - Massive increase! I'm up to 12st 7 lbs! Shocked... I decided not to weigh myself through week 2 and turns out to be a result :) Really pleased with that. People are noticing the size I've added (and it's not fat) which is helping the vanity! I just hope it continues.

Side Effects - Havant really noticed any so far. My testicles are fine (at the moment), no acne, no more light headedness... Only thing I can really say is that I feel a little anxiety for about 30 mins a day... not sure If that's me just being paranoid. One more thing to mention is that my sleeping isn't great. Since I was 17 I've had broken sleep, sleep for 4 hours, wake up, sleep for 4 hours more etc... but now I'm finding after the first interval, I can't get back to sleep.. bit of a pain.

One more side effect (but not a bad one).. I had my wedding suits fitted today.. turns out I've had to go up to 34 waist as I couldn't fit the trousers across my legs! My waist is still 31". Seems my quads have grown the most during this cycle so far.

Cycle - I'm going to stick with 30mg per day right until finishing the 6 weeks. Not going to change it to 45mg or alter it and see how I get on.

Cheers all,

T

tian0020

Awards
Week 4 - Day 4

Weight - Another increase. Up to 12st 9lbs now.

Gains - Strength is up. Managed 95kg on the bench, heaviest I've ever lifted. People are noticing that I've added size

Side effects - I've found 1 or 2 spots... not a major issue.

Another 2 weeks to go :)

Db2

Db2

Awards
Spots as in gyno? If so, how can you tell? Just curious, I'm nearing the end of week 3 for me, think I can feel things just starting to kick in, strength and energy are up. But I'm hella paranoid about gyno even though epi's supposed to be pretty anti-estro.

T

tian0020

Awards
Spots as in gyno? If so, how can you tell? Just curious, I'm nearing the end of week 3 for me, think I can feel things just starting to kick in, strength and energy are up. But I'm hella paranoid about gyno even though epi's supposed to be pretty anti-estro.
Spots = Acne :) Not major as I can see. No Gyno so far!

T

tian0020

Awards
Week 5 Day 2

Weight - 12st 10lbs - Another lbs this week!

Gains - Still packing on the weight plus adding strength each time I train. Really pleased with it.

Side effects - Still none really to report.

PCT - I've already got my PCT in, so I'm starting to think ahead on after i've completed my 6 weeks. I've currently got an OTC PCT i'll be using (DAA & Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione) - Hopefully should be enough!

Db2

Db2

Awards
Curious to hear how OTC goes. I've heard epi's weak enough but also heard not to go without a serm. I found that advice intimidating as a newb until I realized research chems are all around us lol. I picked some up and also picked up some other ancillaries I'm familiar with and have been pleased re: quality so far.

Any reason you chose OTC?

T

tian0020

Awards
Curious to hear how OTC goes. I've heard epi's weak enough but also heard not to go without a serm. I found that advice intimidating as a newb until I realized research chems are all around us lol. I picked some up and also picked up some other ancillaries I'm familiar with and have been pleased re: quality so far.

Any reason you chose OTC?
Well, main reason is that you can't get hold of Nolv or Clomid without a prescription... if I had access, I'd use it! :)

T

tian0020

Awards
*facepalm* serm dude
I thought the main reason to use a Serm was due to shut down? (I'll probably be wrong). If you don't get shut down, do you still need it? As I stated in the last post, it's hard to find the normal PCT without getting it by dodgy means...

Db2

Db2

Awards
As I understand it epi can definitely cause shutdown and will regardless cause some decent suppression in most. SERMS are legally available to purchase as research chems. Visit the research chem forum on the board or just look around at the various sponsor banners on forums. It's totally fine to purchase a SERM as long as you don't plan to consume it yourself. It's for your lab rats. I wouldn't really be concerned about that aspect of it.

T

tian0020

Awards
As I understand it epi can definitely cause shutdown and will regardless cause some decent suppression in most. SERMS are legally available to purchase as research chems. Visit the research chem forum on the board or just look around at the various sponsor banners on forums. It's totally fine to purchase a SERM as long as you don't plan to consume it yourself. It's for your lab rats. I wouldn't really be concerned about that aspect of it.
Ok great. I have a few rats to use it on here, so I think they'd be welcoming of it :) (thanks again mate)

On the side of shut down, being my first cycle, still not sure what to expect when I stop after the 6 weeks. I hear Nolva is best if you were to pick one...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok great. I have a few rats to use it on here, so I think they'd be welcoming of it :) (thanks again mate)

On the side of shut down, being my first cycle, still not sure what to expect when I stop after the 6 weeks. I hear Nolva is best if you were to pick one...
Personally Clomid due to the fact tamox is also liver toxic and your running a methyl

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I run both.
It's not for shut down exactly.
Nolva to inhibit high estrogen sides
Exemestane to prevent rebound gyno
Clomid to restart testosterone production

Regardless if you feel suppressed, you ARE suppressed. You're introducing foreign hormones to your body. You will be out of sync. You will need a serm. These are steroids, Not vitamins

Db2

Db2

Awards
I run both.

Regardless if you feel suppressed, you ARE suppressed. You're introducing foreign hormones to your body. You will be out of sync. You will need a serm. These are steroids, Not vitamins
I'm on a similar cycle and have clomid. I was going to introduce an otc suicide ai (nolvadren XT) weeks 3&4 of pct. I was also told to grab exemestane, which I did, but was told to use as needed.

Any thoughts on the otc and exemestane? Should I add exem by default or as needed in your opinion? Im trying to collect as many data points as I can.

T

tian0020

Awards
I run both.

Now I'm completely terrified, I've been speaking with various people and I should be able to get hold of Nolvadex when I start my PCT. From the various posts, they recommend 20/20/10/10 (4 weeks)... best to go with that as well as the DAA & Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now I'm completely terrified, I've been speaking with various people and I should be able to get hold of Nolvadex when I start my PCT. From the various posts, they recommend 20/20/10/10 (4 weeks)... best to go with that as well as the DAA & Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione?
Honestly dude if your so terrified maybe your not ready and you need to have nolvadex before cycle starts. Your statement that you should be able to get it when your pct starts is not good.

Db2

Db2

Awards
Research serms usually take about 3/4 days ship wise. Why wait?

I'm pretty new to this too, and while I've was recommended clomid as well I've read of many people using nolva as their primary w/ epi. The exemestane seems like a precaution. From what I've read epi suppresses estrogen to a degree and so some susceptible people experience estro rebound sides. It's possible but doesn't sound super common. I'm mad paranoid so grabbed some to have on hand, and can save for next cycle if not needed.

Anyhow, always best to be prepared. Use nolva or clomid as your serm. I'm doing DAA and also got some Bulbine for cheap. I'm adding the androst at weeks 3&4 to keep estro in check. I don't want to add it too early as when your test is returning some estro is natural and needed to maintain balance. Hoping the androst added at 3&4 will help cap that estro rebound & improve free test to both maintain gains and minimize sides. No one has directly confirmed my line of thinking on this, but several members I trust gave a thumbs up on my overall pct plan.

Ps: if you're concerned about crashing test for sexual reasons as well as muscular, you can always grab some liquid cia or v for research. That's what I did, gotta keep the mrs & co happy lol. So far my preliminary research has all been phenomenal! :)

T

tian0020

Awards
Honestly dude if your so terrified maybe your not ready and you need to have nolvadex before cycle starts. Your statement that you should be able to get it when your pct starts is not good.
Terrified was perhaps an overstatement, its only as people are scare mongering here (maybe rightly so). At the start, I mentioned that I was new to this and from speaking with various people on this forum, they mentioned Epi being mild and that an OTC PCT would be "ok" but not the best.

Perhaps a non judgmental response would have been received a little better :) We are all learning

T

tian0020

Awards
Research serms usually take about 3/4 days ship wise. Why wait?

I'm pretty new to this too, and while I've was recommended clomid as well I've read of many people using nolva as their primary w/ epi. The exemestane seems like a precaution. From what I've read epi suppresses estrogen to a degree and so some susceptible people experience estro rebound sides. It's possible but doesn't sound super common. I'm mad paranoid so grabbed some to have on hand, and can save for next cycle if not needed.

Anyhow, always best to be prepared. Use nolva or clomid as your serm. I'm doing DAA and also got some Bulbine for cheap. I'm adding the androst at weeks 3&4 to keep estro in check. I don't want to add it too early as when your test is returning some estro is natural and needed to maintain balance. Hoping the androst added at 3&4 will help cap that estro rebound & improve free test to both maintain gains and minimize sides. No one has directly confirmed my line of thinking on this, but several members I trust gave a thumbs up on my overall pct plan.
Thanks for the info mate. I've taken a few points from people here (I think you and I started at the same time!), so it's always good to know what peoples experiences are.

I'll get hold of the Nolva before the end of the cycle and work with that as well :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Terrified was perhaps an overstatement, its only as people are scare mongering here (maybe rightly so). At the start, I mentioned that I was new to this and from speaking with various people on this forum, they mentioned Epi being mild and that an OTC PCT would be "ok" but not the best.

Perhaps a non judgmental response would have been received a little better :) We are all learning
I'm not trying to be judgemental I'm trying too keep you safe.... im one of the oldest members on here since 2003 my trainer in an ifbb pro and I compete. My advice isn't to scare or make you feel good it's to state hard facts that can keep you from messing up you endocrine system and developing gyno I have seen many people get gyno rebound from epi over the years. I understand your learning but your in the middle of something that can cause permanent damage and your learning on the fly. I'm sorry if you take this as fear mongering or judgemental. But I'd rather give you hard advice from over a 15 years of experience than see you develop a case of irrervisble gyno thar would cost thousands in surgery to remove because you waited to get a serm

T

tian0020

Awards
I'm not trying to be judgemental I'm trying too keep you safe.... im one of the oldest members on here since 2003 my trainer in an ifbb pro and I compete. My advice isn't to scare or make you feel good it's to state hard facts that can keep you from messing up you endocrine system and developing gyno I have seen many people get gyno rebound from epi over the years. I understand your learning but your in the middle of something that can cause permanent damage and your learning on the fly. I'm sorry if you take this as fear mongering or judgemental. But I'd rather give you hard advice from over a 15 years of experience than see you develop a case of irrervisble gyno thar would cost thousands in surgery to remove because you waited to get a serm
you're right mate. Thanks for the advice. I'm still learning as you say and I know the guys here are trying to help.

Thanks again mate.

Db2

Db2

Awards
Mixedup, could you please share your thoughts on exemestane for epi pct? As needed (sensitivity, puffiness, etc), or would you add it regardless, and if so, at what dose/schedule?

T

tian0020

Awards
Hi all,

I've got hold of Nolva so have this now for PCT.

Thanks for all the comments.

T

tian0020

Awards
Week 5 Day 5

Feeling really strong at the moment. My weight has gone up to 12st 11lbs so that's a total of 10lbs since the start. Only seems the other day that I started, now it's 1 more week left!

Sides - None to really talk about. I had a random nose bleed at work, but not sure if that had anything to do Epi. It's a family trait that when we get really stressed, nose bleeds can happen. This week was tough at work so I think it's that!

As I said on the last post, I've got Nolvadex now 20mg. From the research I've checked out, the recommendation is 20/20/10/10. I'll use this with the OTC PCT I have for 4 weeks. I literally finish the PCT on the weekend of my stag do, so it'll be a good indication of where I am. The stag worries me as I wouldn't have had a drink in just over 10 weeks!

T

tian0020

Awards
Week 6 Day 1.

Can't believe it's the last week. Seems like the other day I started.

Weight - 12st 12lbs - Feeling strong and vascular. I've had a few comments over the weekend which

Sides - Still none to really discuss. I had a random nose bleed at work, but can't really say it was anything to do with Epistane and that was last week.

Workout - Did heavy Deadlifts this morning - 130kg 5x5 (completed all reps this time). Not a strength increase this week, but a rep increase. Tomorrow is heavy push day. Looking forward to that.

PCT - Now I have the Nolvadex, I'm going to go through the following PCT
Nolvadex - 20/20/10/10
DAA - 3000mg (each day)
Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione - 75mg (Each day)

I think that judging by my current progress, i'll hit 13St by Sunday which would be great. My aim for PCT is to try and keep the majority of the gains so if I end up at 12st 9lbs, that's still a total of 8lbs in 6 weeks. I'd count that as a success. Any more than that is a bonus.

Db2

Db2

Awards
How's it going over there? I really hit a wall end of week five, had been gaining strength but body really seemed slammed at 56mg. Finally feel adjusted going into week 6 but can feel the intensity wearing on me, maybe a touch overtrained. I just don't feel up to pounding it like I have been, but for one more week, I'm gonna readjust my attitude tomorrow and work on knocking it out. Lord knows I'll prolly need to practice mustering the inner strength come pct.

Curious to hear how your last week played out and especially curious about the pct transition.

T

tian0020

Awards
How's it going over there? I really hit a wall end of week five, had been gaining strength but body really seemed slammed at 56mg. Finally feel adjusted going into week 6 but can feel the intensity wearing on me, maybe a touch overtrained. I just don't feel up to pounding it like I have been, but for one more week, I'm gonna readjust my attitude tomorrow and work on knocking it out. Lord knows I'll prolly need to practice mustering the inner strength come pct.

Curious to hear how your last week played out and especially curious about the pct transition.
Hi mate.
Really well so far. I finished the Epistane last day yesterday and now on my PCT day 1. Finished up at exactly 13st which is a 13lbs gain since I started so really happy about that.

Maybe you are getting hit by the lethargy? Some people react a little differently.

I'm interested on how I get on with PCT now... slightly concerned I may lose a bit of muscle but that's to be expected I guess. Still with the Nolvadex 20mg per day so that'll help. I've also started up creatine again after being off it for 6 weeks during cycle just to hold some of the strength gains.

Cheers,

T

tian0020

Awards
PCT Day 2

Push Day
Today was ok. PCT is only on day 2 but I'm still getting stronger. Today I managed to break my bench press record - 100kg x 4 reps. So on the bench, I've moved up 12.kg overall in this cycle. Tomorrow is pull day so i'll see how I get on.

Side effects - Still haven't shown any that I can see. Not sure if it was in my head but taking the Nolvadex yesterday made me feel light headed a bit, but not a major concern. I had a lot worse on my first week of Epistane.

Db2

Db2

Awards
Hows it going over there? My first day of PCT starts tomorrow!

T

tian0020

Awards
Nice one mate.

So far, 1 week in to PCT. Haven't noticed any changes. I'm still 13st which is good.

Only issue I've had is a back injury so I've not been able to work out for about a week or so. Shame really. Hope to go back on Monday.

How's Epistane been for you? Did you find it worked?

Db2

Db2

Awards
Epi was ok, I wrote a little review here (like the 3rd or 4th post in):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/267882-last-dose-epi.html#post4923445

I feel it was really mild, and although it did help, with as much effort as I put in I probably could've gotten some close to similar results with a hard core push going natty. Overall it felt like a lot of effort for a little benefit. Also, just day 2 off (yesterday was only an am dose) but I feel much better physically, making me wonder if methylated is really worth it. Not sure how I feel overall, I will have to see how it pans out after the pct. Good gains with no raise in body fat, so I guess that's somewhat of a win!