flexfit

flexfit

Awards
This will be a log following my cut.

Starting weight - 215 lbs
Starting bodyfat % - 20%
Calories set at 2,920 for first portion of diet
Running TRT, GW, and S4.
Also ordered Mk-667, will add that as soon as it comes.

This first long, unorganized post is a copy and paste job from a previous thread in order to make an official log thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1

Funny thing...about 30 minutes after I took it, I was pretty sleepy for roughly half an hour. Almost like I took a small dose of benadryl.

I'm going to stick to 10 mg for a week to see how I tolerate it...then move to 20mg...unless anyone has a better suggestion. For instance, if you feel that 10 mg is a waste at my weight (215).

I should note...

My endurance during sets seemed to be substantially increased.

Now, I'm going to chalk this up to placebo, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I will most likely bump it to 20 mg today.

While I of course like the endurance benefits of it, my main purpose for using it is aiding fat loss while dieting.

My plan right now is TRT, 20 mg GW, 50 mg S4 (5 on 2 off protocol).

I also ordered some LGD and Ostapure...however I feel that the Ostapure will be superfluous at this point. I may add the LGD when my calories get lower on the cut.

I would still very much like to add MK-667...I've just already spent too much money on this cycle lol.

Thoughts??

Day 2 on GW at 10 mg.

Pretty intense leg workout. Good endurance.

Got an annoying headache about half way through my workout. Seems to have subsided post workout after I got some carbs in me.

Not sure if the headache was because I've begun my diet or not...hopefully it is not a side effect of the compound.

Day 3 on GW:

Tired as **** today. Didn't get enough sleep...late night extracurricular with the wife lol. Also had some weird, unsettling dreams that I was half awake for when trying to finally fall asleep...don't know if this has anything to do with the GW.

High intensity arm workout tonight...excellent pump, definitely a slight increase in vascularity.

I'm happy to report that the headache I experienced mid-workout yesterday did not occur tonight.

I'm down two pounds or so since I started cutting on Monday...I realize this is just that initial water weight coming off.

Sorry for the brief logs...need to get some sleep!

Day 4 on GW:

Did a high volume back day...sets of 20 on deadlifts lol...my lifting partners did not want to go hey last night.

All in all, pretty good workout.

Vascularity up. Endurance up some. Feeling slightly warmer.

Day 5:

Don't lift on Fridays.

I've had really bad gas last two days...not sure if related to GW or from change in diet.

S4 came in today...will be starting at 50 mg tomorrow. 25 am, 25 pre workout pm.

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
Day 6:

Shoulders.

Felt pretty lethargic, had a few drinks last night....but once I got working my shoulder routine was great. Vasuclarity looked fantastic!

I had a strange anxious feeling all day...not sure if it had to do with the GW and S4 or not.

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
Day 7:

Off day.

Have felt somewhat depressed and anxious the last two days...I really hope it is just a passing feeling.

I have been on anxiety meds and anti-depressants for years, and cycles never really seemed to affect the efficacy of said medicines.

Has anyone else experience anything similar with either compound?

First week of diet/cycle down. I am down four pounds since Monday...mostly water weight I realize. However, I have received multiple comments on how vascular I look in the past few days.

I do look sort of flat today though. Normally, I would chalk this up to glycogen depletion from low carbs, but my diet has me consuming plenty of carbs.

CJNator

Awards
In this! Curious about the blindness side effect of S4 for a future cycle. Headaches are from GW and I do feel more energy though out the day which may make you feel anxious.

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
In this! Curious about the blindness side effect of S4 for a future cycle. Headaches are from GW and I do feel more energy though out the day which may make you feel anxious.
Luckily the headaches subsided for now.

How did you like GW?

I'm not looking forward to the blindness lol...but I'm going to do 5 on 2 off to try my best to mitigate it.

The anxiety, yea...sucks lol. My bp and pulse were high as well earlier...although this happens to me regularly when I get anxiety. Had a full cardio work up about a year ago...all kinds of test lol. They told me it was just my anxiety.

CJNator

Awards
Luckily the headaches subsided for now.

How did you like GW?

I'm not looking forward to the blindness lol...but I'm going to do 5 on 2 off to try my best to mitigate it.

The anxiety, yea...sucks lol. My bp and pulse were high as well earlier...although this happens to me regularly when I get anxiety. Had a full cardio work up about a year ago...all kinds of test lol. They told me it was just my anxiety.
I'm also on LGD but I thing the majority of fat loss is from GW, I'm getting a second bottle to bump it up to 20mgs. Cholesterol is low and I feel my cardiovascular is up, all I can note as of now.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the point in taking this with sides like lethargy, anxiety, possible blindness, ect... Am I missing something here?

CJNator

Awards
What is the point in taking this with sides like lethargy, anxiety, possible blindness, ect... Am I missing something here?
Not sure if blindness is like it sounds I think its more like impaired vision I think 50mgs+(S4), anxiety isn't a side effect more like a personal feeling from the energy (GW), lethargy I'm not sure what that's from.

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
Not sure if blindness is like it sounds I think its more like impaired vision I think 50mgs+(S4), anxiety isn't a side effect more like a personal feeling from the energy (GW), lethargy I'm not sure what that's from.
It's a temporary reduction in night vision.

I'm prone to anxiety so that's that lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.
Talking about anxiety, I got rid of it by using Phenibut 2-3 times a week, 1.5gr, for 6 month, after that, it did not work anymore (but hey, it's incredible stuff while it works! Try it, but with caution). Nowadays: Dopa Mucuna 3caps in the morning. No more anxiety for me.

I'm on MK-677, Osta and GW. You said you will be using MK later. Beware of the Hunger from MK, I tell you, all the diet will go down the drain. After a week or two the hunger subsides, at least it did for me.

GW is awesome! It keeps my BP and pulse down somehow, while rising endurance.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
subbed :)