• RockStar
Day 1 March 4
2 upon waking with Norcodene
Was a scheduled day off.

Day 2 March 5
2 upon waking with Norcodene
Leg Day @ 6:30pm
Hang Clean 3,3,3
Squats - could not get warmed up and right hamstring was bothering me so I will try again on Saturday
Lunges 4x8
Standing Single Leg curls 4x10

Shoulders - therapy. Light weight, high reps

Started Jump Rope For Heart today with K-6 and did so much freaking jumping. I am pretty sure that's why my hamstring was sore. K-3 worked on jumping skills with me demonstrating and participating and 4-6 we did actual jump roping. Was planning on cardio but since I did so much during school I figured, meh. My foot is going to be extremely sore tomorrow.

Nothing really to report. No headaches to speak of. No increased/decreased in energy or hunger.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 March 6
Day off...sort of...
2 caps of Ostashed with 2 Norcodene at 6:30am.
Weight at 240.6.

Did a ton of jump roping today again with the kids. And I must have tweaked the hamstring yesterday or something because it was bothering me today. It will be fine though.

Accepted a new teaching job for next year so we are celebrating with a fish fry (lent) and a movie tonight!

Nothing to report yet. Usually takes 2-3 weeks to kick in I believe.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Looking forward to the ride!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In... You spelled osta "shred" wrong in the title ha!
Admin can you fix this to "ostashred" so people will find it?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha geez rookie mistake on my part!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4 March 7
My wife and I had a plan make a quick trip to get some house supplies and be back early afternoon. Left at 8am, got back at 10pm. Diet was good. Got the hyvee salad bar for lunch, then got some chicken strips and gizzards for the way home at 8:30. Felt like complete ass after that since the gizzards were breaded. Wasn't happy with my life choice

Day 5 March 8
Organized house most of the day for St. Pats weekend since we are gonna have a ton of guests.

30 minutes of LISS
DB Rows 5x8
Rope Pressdowns 5x8
DB Curls 5x8
Kickbacks 3x8
DB Shoulder Raises side, lateral and 45 degree for houldnt health. 3x10 each supersetted

Planning on push-ups and abs before bed.

Felt Strong today. Just felt good overall. It maybe kicking in? Knee got a little sore running up and down stairs a lot today. Will increase fish oil. Not that big of a deal except for on squat day. Hoping to be able to squat tomorrow.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah I brush every night, including flossing. I did not notice that till I started using Ostashred. I have not taken it the past three nights and did not have the yellow tongue in the morning. I may look into taking it earlier in the day so it has ample time to digest. I sense because I take it so late (around 7-8pm) it comes out. Also I may need to stop opening the pills and dumping the contents into the water prior to drinking. I do that so it hits my system quicker.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yeah I brush every night, including flossing. I did not notice that till I started using Ostashred. I have not taken it the past three nights and did not have the yellow tongue in the morning. I may look into taking it earlier in the day so it has ample time to digest. I sense because I take it so late (around 7-8pm) it comes out. Also I may need to stop opening the pills and dumping the contents into the water prior to drinking. I do that so it hits my system quicker.
yeah not sure if it's osta related or not. You can just take your dose all in the am if you want as the half life is pretty long and see if you notice a difference.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree with that. Any thoughts on my opening the capsules and drinking the contents? Is there any advantage or makes no difference?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6 March 9

Felt great mentally going to the gym. Weights felt light.

Hang Clean - 5/3/1...did another rep for 1 at 185...not close to a PR but it sure was light. I can smell a PR towards the end of my run if I stay healthy.
Squat - none, hamstring still bothering me when I get down in the hole.
Leg press 3x10
DB Lunges - 10,8,6,4,2 - gonna be feeling this
Extensions - 1x10
Hex Bar Deadlift 5/3/1...felt super light. Did 315x5 at the end. No where near a PR but I am bringing deadlift back slowly cause of my back
Planks 3x30 seconds on, 30 seconds off
Hanging Leg Raise 3x10
30 seconds each - sit ups, side crunch each side, lying leg raises, crunches knees in air and regular
Wanna start hitting abs daily

Hoping to get to lift tomorrow. Depends on how long doctor takes. Cortisone shot tomorrow in my foot! Then my wife is a speech coach and has public performance tomorrow evening so don't know if weight room will be possible. All depends.

So overall, today I felt great. Muscles felt full in upper body. I switched dosing to 1/1 just to have it closer to lifting time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In!! Good start so far!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 March 10 - had a guest over and wife had community speech night so no lifting for me.

Day 8 March 11 - had parent teacher conference until 8 then had a 70 minute drive home. No weights.

Funny Note - we do a lot of practical jokes to keep us entertained at school. Well I lost big time on this day. A fellow teacher started a rumor about how I like to get weird on Halloween. Told a ton of teachers and the rumor spread like a wild fire. So many different stories about what "I like to do." Even got the Principal in on it saying some parents were asking him about it. I was pretty pist off cause some of the things were pretty dirty. Lol....so for anyone following along, I need some good ideas on payback! I am not going back to this school next year so the sky is the limit!

So I was pist but I did not retaliate and I let it slide which I usually cuss out and dead leg the dude hard. I am not very creative lol

Day 9 March 12 will report back after lifting. But when I woke up this morning my muscles feel full more than any other supplement I have taken. I haven't even been lifting that hard TBH and I just catch me staying flexed you can say. Anyone else experience this?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 7 March 10 - had a guest over and wife had community speech night so no lifting for me. Day 8 March 11 - had parent teacher conference until 8 then had a 70 minute drive home. No weights. Funny Note - we do a lot of practical jokes to keep us entertained at school. Well I lost big time on this day. A fellow teacher started a rumor about how I like to get weird on Halloween. Told a ton of teachers and the rumor spread like a wild fire. So many different stories about what "I like to do." Even got the Principal in on it saying some parents were asking him about it. I was pretty pist off cause some of the things were pretty dirty. Lol....so for anyone following along, I need some good ideas on payback! I am not going back to this school next year so the sky is the limit! So I was pist but I did not retaliate and I let it slide which I usually cuss out and dead leg the dude hard. I am not very creative lol Day 9 March 12 will report back after lifting. But when I woke up this morning my muscles feel full more than any other supplement I have taken. I haven't even been lifting that hard TBH and I just catch me staying flexed you can say. Anyone else experience this?
you could just buy a bunch of the sugar free haribo gummy bears and let them have at them. Apparently they're world famous for gastric destruction. I'll be doing this in my office soon ha

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BuAhaha I will look into that for the last day of inservice!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9 March 12
Shoulder band warm-ups
Bench 5/3/1 then did 275 for 1 rep for 4 sets, 30 second rests
Rope Pressdowns 8x8 20-30 second rests
DB Bench 5x4, last set only got 2 reps using 95lbs. Triceps were wiped. Rested 1-2 minutes between sets
Decline Push-ups - 2x8...barely...lol...gonna save these for tonight
Hang Clean 3,3,3,1,1x185, 1x205...easy but bad form
DB Shrugs 5x20
DB Lat Raises - 8lbsx4setsx8repsx20-30 seconds rest
Plate Front Raise - 25lbsx4setsx8repsx20-30seconds rest

Best workout since I was in weeks 4-5 on Magnitropin. I felt like I could have gone up on bench but I could still feel a little pain in my shoulder. My self diagnosis is a slap tear. Feels similar to my slap tear that I had in my right shoulder but no where near as bad. Muscles full. Great strength. Had an awkward moment. Girls track team came in the Weightroom while I was benching. I know the coach and she said I was fine and didn't need to leave. It was awkward..but I was feeling too good to leave haha

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
OK so switching to taking it in the morning has helped, I don't wake up with the yellow tongue any more.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK so switching to taking it in the morning has helped, I don't wake up with the yellow tongue any more.
Well popping the caps open probably doesn't help either...lol...I prefer pills haha

How are you liking it so far? I switched to 1 right I the morning than 1 about one hour preworkout in the afternoon. I was sensitive to the last arimistane I took and could feel it bothering me in my knee after a few days of taking the full dose at once so I decided to split it up. So far so good. Can't wait for week 3-4 to come though.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10 March 13
Circuit Training
Deck of Cards
Diamonds = Tire a Decline Push-ups
Hearts = Tire Jumps
Spades = Tire Flips x 1/2 and round down on odds
Clubs = 35lb KB Swing
Joker = jump rope for 1 minute
Joker = jump rope for 1 minute
Completed in 31:31
Tire Size = 24L-24

Wow, forgot how bad doing things like this sucks! As you can tell, not in good cardiovascular shape!

Nothing really to report today from the Osta. Just was really motivated to do some HIT circuit training. Gonna lose it all tonight though. St. Pats celebration weekend!

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn, I've always wanted to get a tire. Next house I buy I'm def getting one. Looks wicked tough

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, I've always wanted to get a tire. Next house I buy I'm def getting one. Looks wicked tough
I just went to a tractor tire service station and asked if they had any they wanted to get ride of that were no good. I actually want to get a different one. It's hard to get a good grip.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I just went to a tractor tire service station and asked if they had any they wanted to get ride of that were no good. I actually want to get a different one. It's hard to get a good grip.
That's a really good idea.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff so far. Those tire flips can be brutal ;)

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Actually waited for someone to log this. SUBD!

Thing is lots of different messages around Ostarine. Some say it shuts you down, others say it doesn't do anything (in terms of shutdown) even if your on for 6-8 weeks. Some say it has to be in liquid and that all pills are no good! I'm really confused. Glad your logging?

What dosing are you doing? One in the morning and one at workout or PM?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually waited for someone to log this. SUBD! Thing is lots of different messages around Ostarine. Some say it shuts you down, others say it doesn't do anything (in terms of shutdown) even if your on for 6-8 weeks. Some say it has to be in liquid and that all pills are no good! I'm really confused. Glad your logging? What dosing are you doing? One in the morning and one at workout or PM?
Ya people seem to fluctuate with their opinion on Osta.

Doing 8 weeks at 25mg...I switched to 1 first thing in the morning and 1 about an hour preworkout dosing because of the Arimistane.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12 March 15
Knew I was getting a cold on Friday and then going out on Friday didn't help either. Feel like complete ass. All stuffed up with headaches. Feels like I am hungover. Actually feel worse today than I did Saturday morning.

Went in today and did some stretching, foam rolling and shoulder therapy. Shoulder is killing today. And foam rolling sore lats is a beatch. My whole freaking body hurts and aches. Some is from the workout, some is from the sickness. Hoping to be recovered by midweek. Either way, will lift or do cardio tomorrow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good! Rest up recover and get back at it. Logs looking good!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13 March 16

All clogged up and bad headaches. I swear I sneezed over a 100 times today. I was thinking it was allergies but my wife gets allergies really bad and if she is not having issues than I doubt I would be.

Anyways, got motivated and did 60 minutes of LISS on the elliptical watching a Dragon Ball Z movie...lol....she says I can no longer watch that crap since I am now 30...haha it then told her I am gonna start watching the series again cause those guys are yoked!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 13 March 16 All clogged up and bad headaches. I swear I sneezed over a 100 times today. I was thinking it was allergies but my wife gets allergies really bad and if she is not having issues than I doubt I would be. Anyways, got motivated and did 60 minutes of LISS on the elliptical watching a Dragon Ball Z movie...lol....she says I can no longer watch that crap since I am now 30...haha it then told her I am gonna start watching the series again cause those guys are yoked!
dude I love dbz ha. I've been trying to watch the latter series (majin boo etc) since it dropped off Cartoon Network years ago.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya I was unable to keep up with it around that same time

Felt fine this morning just a little stuffed up. About 10 minutes after first dose I have a pretty bad headache. I so love how full my muscles feel though. I swear I look leaner in the mirror but that could be the shadows too!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya I was unable to keep up with it around that same time

Felt fine this morning just a little stuffed up. About 10 minutes after first dose I have a pretty bad headache. I so love how full my muscles feel though. I swear I look leaner in the mirror but that could be the shadows too!
Have you found a place to watch them? I was bale to get some up through almost the end of the cell saga on youtube but thats all ive found.

Gundam wing was my other all time fav taht I rewatched all of and the movies in college... in like 4 days ha

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
PM me if you want a link to download them. I have from episodes 1 to 291, which is from the Vegeta Sagas to the Fusion and Kid Buu Sagas. I will need time to upload them, but I am willing to share.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow! Gundum wing was my actual favorite. I have seen all of those I believe but would love to watch them again.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PM me if you want a link to download them. I have from episodes 1 to 291, which is from the Vegeta Sagas to the Fusion and Kid Buu Sagas. I will need time to upload them, but I am willing to share.
May have to take you up on that offer! Not right now though, no internet at home. We will keep in touch!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PM coming your way!

And ya, GW was my 1b to dbz(1a). Was able to find a site and streamed all the episodes in hd i believe. Totally just sat in my apartment for days and my roommate and i drank and watched them all. It was good times for sure

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14 March 17
Back
Incline DB Row 12,10,8,6
Cable Row 12,10,8,6
Deadlift Deload 5/5/5/5
Incline Single DB Row 5x5

I feel good. Except for my left shoulder and right hamstring. Tweaked it again demonstrating Chinese Jump roping or Jump Bands! Not bad but I could feel it again. Annoying as heck. I can do lunges an things like that but still can't squat. I am really nervous about my shoulder and upset thr I may be wasting Ostashred. But am hoping with a tweaked bench technique and staying away from anything that hurts it that it will start to feel better by week 4 as some people have reported that Osta helps heal. Who knows, otherwise I am gonna add in TB500 or BPC 157.

My muscles continue to feel full and pumped during the day. Looking reward to sharing measurements at the end of 1 month to see if there is a difference! I think the mirror says yes!

What else can I hit for Back that would be easy on the shoulder? Or should I just add more sets? Pretty sure it's the labrum as it's the same feeling as on my right shoulder when I add surgery just duller. The ****z of the deal is I cannot pinpoint how it started bothering me I just notice it.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am positive the measurements are going to be awesome. I'll look into some other back exercises, though I'm sure someone on this board is far more knowledgeable than myself.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you found a place to watch them? I was bale to get some up through almost the end of the cell saga on youtube but thats all ive found. Gundam wing was my other all time fav taht I rewatched all of and the movies in college... in like 4 days ha
Look what I found today!! Hahahahaha

Attachments

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 15 March 18

Cardio - 30 minutes LISS
Arm workout

Wanted to hit legs but I freaking got jukes bad by a 4th grader today and tweaked the dam hammy again. That's the only time though. Pretty athletic kid. Gonna be an absolute stud in sports when he gets older if he can keep his head on straight.

I think I am going to start wearing a sleeve during PE class now. I like to participate too much to stop

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My sweating is increasing the past couple of days. Haven't changed any supps. And my basement is always cold. And it's been in the 40's and not the 60's like last week