Weight: 180 lbs
BF: ~15%

Cycle:
Tren Attack (mg): 45/60/75/75
Stenabol (mg): 10/15/15
IML Cycle Supp: 4 /ed
Inhibit P: 2 /ed

PCT: Xtreme PCT, Reduce XT, Nolva (20/20/10/10), Ostar1ne

Hey everyone, I just finished PCT from a DMZ 3.0 bulking cycle. Now I'm going to begin a cutting cycle with Tren Attack and some left over Stenabol. I will be in a 500 calorie deficit and will monitor my weight change to adjust my macros accordingly.
My nutrition will be:
Calories: 2300, Carbs 217 g, Protein 217 g, Fat 63 g.
For my training I will be trying out the new "Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint to Cut" from bodybuilding.com if ya'll wanna check it out. It's pretty much a high volume training.
Any suggestions for changes in training, dosage, nutrition, or anything are greatly appreciated.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 1

Worked out chest and legs today. I noticed that I had more endurance than usual, although I can't specify if this was as a result of the tren, stenabol, or beta-alinine I'm supplementing (5 g /ed). I sweated more than usual, and got a really good, long lasting pump. Other than that, I just felt full and I had a good workout.

Other Supplements
5 g creatine
5 g beta-alanine
200 mg vitamin B6
Jack3d preworkout

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 2

Today I hit legs and core. I performed 10x12 for squats, 10 supersets of leg extensions and leg curls, and 10x10 standing calf raises. During the squat sets I noticed I quickly became out of breath and felt the sensation that I was going to pass out a little, but it soon passed and I finished up. I'm not sure what caused this, I'm guessing it was just the high volume.
For core, I did a 3-run circuit of woodchoppers, weighted-knee raises, and weighted decline crunches. I noticed I was able to perform many more reps than usual, and I did not fatigue as quickly.
I'm keeping my water intake up to 1-1.5 gallons. It's a little difficult with the restricted calories, but keeping myself busy helps. Also, I had my leg extension machine taken during the middle of a superset and all of a sudden I got really angry and aggressive. I didn't lose control and yell at the soccer mom, but I noticed my temper was short.

Every week I will post weight and measurement changes.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 3

I hit arms today, and the pumps were just ridiculous. Usually when I get that pumped, I have to wait like 10 minutes before I can even pick up a weight again. I did 4 supersets for biceps and triceps and it was amazing. I am already noticing new veins coming out around my bicep/armpit area. Before I started hitting the weights though, I got really sweaty all of a sudden and felt light headed. I think I might cut out my preworkout, because it's upsetting my stomach. I thought about doing a little cardio but decided against it. I think I'll wait a couple of weeks before I start throwing it in.

Do ya'll personally prefer HIIT or steady-state cardio when trying to cut?

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 4

Chest day came around again. I had trouble hitting the amount of reps I did last chest day, but I kept much stricter form. Keeping the cals down is hard. I'm probably gonna do some cardio tomorrow because I'm hungry af. Crazy pumps and vascularity. I didn't have any headache or stomach problems today.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 5

Legs went great today. I watched some form videos on squatting just to brush up and I went through my 96 reps much more successfully than last time. However, during my 10 supersets on leg extensions/leg curls, I was really tired out and feeling bloated from I think drinking to much water before heading to the gym. Hitting calves was fine.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 6

Today I hit shoulders and a little bit of biceps/triceps. Traditionally, my delt workouts are more centered around raises, but this Arnold Workout has me doing a lot of overhead push exercises, so it was a nice change a pace that resulted in a good pump. For arms, I just thew in a couple of small supersets just for fun. I noticed I haven't been losing a lot of weight, but I am definitely noticing that I'm leaner. Maybe I'm building some muscle while losing fat? Everything else is well.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 8

Chest day again. I increased the weight of my bench and incline bench 10 lbs, and I was able to rep out more pullups, but I still have trouble doing chest dips and close grip chipups simply because my chest is so exhausted by the time I get to them in my workout. I am definitely leaning out. I'll be posting measurement changes next Thursday or Friday. Water intake's still high, I decided to stop taking preworkout for a bit to let my body settle down. Calories still around 22200-2300.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 9

The gym I normally go to was closing earlier than usual due to it being a weekend and rain, so I rushed straight over right after work and finished my leg workout that usually takes 1.5 hours in in just one hour. Wow, the urgency of trying to get my workout done before the gym closed led me to take shorter rest intervals perform reps with more command, and led to an overall high-intensity leg workout, I was sweating bullets by the end of it. Great pump in my legs and nutrition is more under control, not too many cravings.

I bought some new popcorn called "Skinny Pop" that's pretty good, only 37 cals a cup. Ya'll should give it a try.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 10

I try to go through my workouts as quickly as possible now. I've dropped preworkout because I can't deal with it hurting my stomach, but I feel more focused when I'm in the gym. I've been focusing more on the long head of my bicep and I've started noticing a difference. Arms had a good pump today, but I didn't have any time for cardio. I think I'll throw it in during my weekly rest day and eventually increase it. My weight hasn't decreased that much, but I guess it's the tren working. All else is good

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 11

I had a really bad leg day today. My phone kept freezing up so I wasn't able to properly track my sets and after I got it to work, my bluetooth earphones decided to disconnect permanently. I did increase the amount of weight for my squats by 10 lbs, but I was too distracted to really appreciate it. I've decided to also do 5 minutes before and after each workout on the treadmill at about 4 mph just to slowly work my way up into higher amounts of cardio.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 12

Chest went well. I substituted my 4 sets of flat bench for a slight incline, and switched up my flat flyes with incline flyes since I want to focus more on my upper chest. I was able to perform more chest dips and and pullups, but I think my workouts are suffering since I've been trying to do them fasted. I'll reconsider my eating times if things get too bad.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 13

Shoulders. I went really heavy on shoulders today, around 4-8 rep range. I felt some soreness on my left shoulder, but it quickly dissipated after a few sets. Also, I did a little biceps and triceps. I've decided that on arm day, I will strive more for volume and a pump, and on shoulder day, I'll throw in some bicep and tricep work, but change the focus to going really heavy. I threw in more sets for rear delts and felt a really good burn. I also looked leaner this morning. Tomorrow I'll be posting measurement changes as of 2 weeks.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 14

Rest day. I might do a little cardio later.
Here are measurement changes so far:
Weight: -1 to -2 lbs.
Waist: -1 inch
Abdomen: -1 inch
Thigh: -.5 inch

I've only noted measurement changes. Anything not shown didn't change. I've only dropped maybe 1 to 2 pounds in the last two weeks, but I've lost a whole inch around my waist and abdomen, so I'm certain that what I have lost is fat. It's possible that I've lost more fat and my weight hasn't fluctuated since I may have built some muscle as well. PH's make this somewhat of a guessing game when it comes to weight change. I've been taking it fairly slow, usually a 400-600 calorie deficit a day. I'll continue this for one more week, and on my last week, I'll lower my calories by 100-150.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 15

Chest day. I've decided to drop all flat bench and switch over to different degrees of incline. Back exercises went better than usual, but I had some stomach pain, probably from going to the gym too soon after eating, but overall it went well. Weight loss is going slow, but still difficult to pinpoint why. Calories are still around 2200.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 16

Legs today. I added 10 lbs on the squat, and went heavier on the leg extensions than usual, and a little lighter on the leg curls. I didn't go too crazy today since I wasn't feeling it too much today. Tomorrow I'm working a 10 hour shift so it'll be a rest day. So, I did a double and hit arms and triceps too. Arms was great. I reached crazy pumps on incline dumbbell curls and triceps got destroyed. I'm leaning out and everything's good.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 18

Chest and Back. I decided to mix it up and pyramid the weight on my incline bench press and the pump was unbelievable. For back I added a superset of dumbbell rows and barbell rows so my lower lats were huge. I think today is the first day where the tren kicked in visually. My body is look harder, leaner, drier. I'm tapering off the Stenabol and have reach 75 mg of the tren and I'm loving it. Overall great day at the gym, and each day I'm looking better.

Secondary question, have any of ya'll ever heard of Kinobody? If so, any opinions?

A

aaa117

Awards
Just found out Blackstone Labs is discontinuing their Super DMZ 2.0 and Alpha-1 Max. It's a sad day..

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 19

I hit legs and a little shoulders today but I really changed things up. I've decided to lay off squats for a while since for my body structure, they work out my glutes more than anything else and I don't want a big ass. Instead, I did lots of leg press with just my upper foot and my toes pointed outwards to really focus on my VMO. This is gonna be the new focus of my leg training. I did various supersets like leg extensions and calf raises, and Bulgarian split squats and bodyweight calf raises. Overall, I got a really good pump on my lower thigh which is just what I was shooting for. For shoulders, I did a few sets of overhead dumbbell press, but I decided to really focus on my rear delts today since they're one of my lagging points. I did a tri-superset with bent over rear delt flyes, rear delt rows, and lat raises. Then I finished off with some facepulls and called it a day. I'm still at 2100 with my calories and I'm looking better every day.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 20

Arms. I think I can confidently say that 75 mg is definitely my sweet spot (Or at least, the highest dosage I've ever had) and I feel it much more now than I did during the previous two weeks. My focus and endurance is through the roof, and my overall pumps leave me looking the best I ever have. I went heavy today on barbel curls and tried some weighted tricep dips and it was just a stellar workout. It's such a same this stuff isn't available on the market anymore. If I had the money, I would've bought more before the ban.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 21

Rest day today. I'll most likely get some low intensity steady state cardio in later.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 22

Chest and back. I did some supersets and focused more on volume than weight. Nothing special though, I wasn't really feeling it today. I think the low calories are starting to make me lethargic.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 23

I hit legs and shoulders today and it went great. I really felt the bulgarian split squats today, and I hit the VMO really hard. I did some calf supersets. I did high volume for my shoulders, 10 sets today spread out over dumbbell presses and machine presses. I weighed myself empty today and I'm at 176, so 4 lbs lost in about 3 weeks and I am VERY confident that it has all been fat loss, not muscle. This is my last week on tren, let's hope it goes well.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 24

Biceps and triceps today. For some reason I wasn't able to do as many curls as usual, maybe it was all the shoulders I did yesterday. The pump was still great, I did a few supersets and weighted tricep dips. I'm not sure if my form is perfect when doing them as I feel it somewhat on my chest as well. I try to keep my body as upright as possible, but the weighted belt causes me to lean forward a bit. Maybe I just need more practice.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 25

Rest Day today. I have a lot of errands to run, so most likely no cardio today.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 26

I did half my body today, specifically chest, triceps, and shoulders. I kept the workout shorter today and focus more on compounded movements. I started out with 5 sets of incline press slowly reducing the weight with each set, then I moved on to 4 sets of standing military press increasing the weight a little with each set, then 4 sets of weighted dips, and I finished off with a superset of side lateral raises and skullcrushers. The shoulder/chest/tricep pump ridiculously accentuates the v-taper and even after eating a big dinner I no longer get that bloated stomach I used to. I'm really happy with how the leaning down is going. I might post a picture comparison within the next few days.

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 27

Today I finished off with the second half of my body: biceps, legs, and back in that order. For biceps I focus on the outer head with barbell curls, sitting hammer curls, and cable side curls. I tried something new with legs today and began with a 5 supersets of leg extensions and calf raises and I definitely felt it more on my VMO than usual, I might be sticking to this in the future. Then I finished up legs with a few sets of leg presses. For back I wasn't really feeling it too much so I did a few sets of wide grip pull ups, and 2 heavy sets of cable rows. Nothing crazy today, just a nice finish to this cycle. Tomorrow's a rest day so I might not even take my daily dosages and will probably just start my PCT a day early. I won't have access to a scale until Saturday morning. I will record final stats then.

A

aaa117

Awards
Here's what my PCT is most likely gonna look like.
I slowly taper down my liquid tamox during the first 4 weeks.
I have minimal dosages of Ostarine for the first and second week to promote muscle preservation, but I taper off to keep it from supressing.
I start my AI (Reduce XT) on week 3 and run it through week 6 slowly tapering down.
If ya'll recommend anything different please let me know.

Week 1:
PCT Xtreme 4/ed
Tamox 3 ml (20 mg/ml)
Ostar1ne 2/ed (5mg/each)
Week 2:
PCT Xtreme 3/ed
Tamox 2.5 ml (20 mg/ml)
Ostar1ne 1/ed (5mg/each)
Week 3:
PCT Xtreme 2/ed
Tamox 2 ml (20 mg/ml)
Reduce XT 3/ed
Week 4:
PCT Xtreme 2/ed
Tamox 1.5 ml (20 mg/ml)
Reduce XT 3/ed
Week 5:
Reduce XT 2/ed
Week 6:
Reduce XT 1/ed

A

aaa117

Awards
Day 29

Hit back, triceps, and rear delts. I'm focusing on heavy weights now. I feel great.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Cycle Logs 1
H Anabolics 8
Kiser56 Anabolics 21
J Anabolics 30
A Cycle Logs 41