booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome everyone to the shreding season! I have been cutting for a month now and with the help of some of the good guys over at Strong Supplement Shop (Shout out to Afi140 for the hookup) I will be dipping my toes into the SARM world with my first Ostarine run, using Hard Rock Supplements - Osta Shred. The product info can be found below, but first, my thoughts, plans, diet, training, goal(s), and comments:

Thoughts - I have been looking at ostarine for some time now, and have been wanting for cutting season to come around as most evidence shows that it sees its best results in a muscle maintenance while cutting scenario. It can be used for slight lean gains, but all accounts seem to point to recomp or cut being the area of best use. As it is a SARM, there are not normally any issues with BP or hepatoxicity therefore not requiring an on-cycle support. Although it is considered a "light" compound, it does have anegative impact on HPTA and overall testosterone. This can be recovered naturally as it is a much lighter level of suppression then any ph/ds or true steroid, however, it is in the user's best interest to acceleratte this recovery through the use of a SERM as well as standard OTC PCT product(s). There have been some noted cases of estrogen issues during osta cycles and for this reason the arimistane inthe formula will come in handy. I am not gyno prone or estrogen sensitive, but will have necessary AI's on hand as well just in case.

The plan - This will be a 60 day run (1 full bottle) at 25mg/day, splitting the dose x1 AM (first thing upon waking, ~ 1hr pre workout), x1 PM (late afternoon). PCT will consist of Nolva for 3 weeks@ 25/25/12.5 (I have 50mg caps so I will be dosing EOD/E2D - the half-life of nolva should allow this) as well as some natty test boosters and ai's (either Alphamax or similar). Depending on results and my current situation, I may also add in something like ArA, ABE, or another natty anabolic.

Diet - Diet will be consistently clean throughout. I will be starting out at 2500kcals with a roughly 45c/35p/20f split. As I go, I will most likely lower calories fairly slowly, shifting the balance away from carbs and towards protein.

Training - My current training is split up one major lift/day (arms between major days) with rest days as needed. Example - M:Squat (legs), T: OHP (Shoulders), W: Arms or off, R: Deadlift (back) F: Bench BB or DB (chest), S: Arms or off, repeat... Depending on travel for work, I may modify things a bit in order to accommodate travel time. Most likely I will always be training 2 major parts (legs/shoulder, back/chest) on the weekends since I will definitely be home here.

Goal(s) - My main goal is to get my physique to an acceptable level (by my standards) for the wedding I will be attending in the end of April. It's a destination wedding at an all inclusive resort in mexico so I want to make sure I show up and look my best for the bridesmaids ;) Other then that, strength and weight will come secondary, but obviously I would like to keep as much of both as possible while losing roughly 5% bf. I will post up starting stats on day 1 (next Monday - 3/9/14)

Comments - I have no prior experience with ostarine so this will be a feeling out process for me. I will change as needed during the run to ensure that I reap maximum results. All comments will be truthful and blunt. Don't expect me to beat around the bush if things are or are not going well. That said, I have high expectations for this run so hopefully it will live up to my dreams.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Osta Shred Product Info

Osta Shred by Hard Rock Supplements

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 120

Velvet bean (extract)(Mucuna Pruriens) Seed (Standardized 15% L-Dopa) 125mg

Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione 25mg

(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy) -N- [4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl] -2- methylpropanamide) Ostarine (MK-2866) 12.5mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour.

Directions for Use: 2 Servings Daily, take one (1) capsule in the morning with food, take one (1) capsule 6-8 hours later with food. DO NOT EXCEED 2 capsules in a 24 hour period.

Anabolic agents are evolving. Customers demand more from less, they want Anabolic Alchemy!

It has been done! Hard Rock Supplements has just released their latest innovation, a product that is bigger with a dual agent stack, comes in the strongest serving size available and lets you cycle longer to help you pile on pounds of hard lean muscle while helping you strip your body of unwanted fat!

Osta Shred is born! Arguably the most complete and effective cutting agent available today! And it's exclusive to Strong Supplement Shop!

Hard Rock Supplements set out to create an alternative for the recently banned anabolics but the result was an advance in fitness technology.

In the past when you cycled, you experienced results, but they came with a price. Extremely low testosterone. Little to no sex drive. Constantly feeling tired. Gyno! The list goes on.

Introduce a little Alchemy and you get Osta Shred; the supplement that helps you get shredded without you having to sacrifice your manhood!

How is that possible?

The old compounds produced their muscle building and cutting effects by fully interacting and stimulating our body’s androgen receptors. However, by fully interacting with the receptors it stimulates them in ways we don’t want, causing the production of unwanted side effects.

Osta Shred’s key ingredient Ostarine represents the beginning of a new breed of supplements, as it does not fully interact with the receptor, but instead selectively interacts with it, choosing the receptors that produce positive effects like muscle gains and fat loss, and does not interact with the other “bad” receptors so that you are able to experience the muscle gains and fat loss without the nasty side effects!

Thus you could say that Osta Shred is a smart supplement, choosing to work only with the good and ignoring the bad, thus the Alchemy.

The second key ingredient in the formula is the estrogen control agent Arimistane; an ingredient that is normally sold as its own product. Hard Rock Supplements built an estrogen blocker in to the formula to help reduce body fat, water retention, and eradicate any possibility of gyno!

Osta Shred not only produces almost no side effects, but the formula will not put any additional stress on your body! Liver support? Blood pressure support? None needed!!

One last question still needs to be answered...

Why is Osta Shred considered Bigger, Stronger, and Longer?

Bigger - Osta Shred is the biggest value supplement in its category, providing you with proper dosing on key ingredients which equates to 4 products in 1! Unheard of!!

Stronger - The muscle builders of the past helped you accomplish your goals by adding hormones to your body which caused imbalances and in some cases left you feeling depleted with a lack of energy, motivation, and sex drive.

Osta Shred allows you to feel strong, and get even stronger during your cycle by not causing your testosterone production to shut down. It supports an improved sense of well being and actually helps boost your libido allowing you to cycle stronger!

Longer - In more than one way. Since Osta Shred has little to no affect on your testosterone production, your gains are here for keeps! It literally works in addition to your testosterone, and actually helps to boost it!

Second, Osta Shred is the only supplement of its kind that actually provides you with everything you need for a full 8 week cycle!

You read that right, a full 8 weeks! Transforming your body in this new era is not a 4 week process, it is done in the form of an 8 week cycle. And Osta Shred is the first supplement to cover all bases for your 8 week shredding cycle!

If the side effects were the only thing that ever held you back from running an anabolic, Osta Shred just took that away.

If having to buy multiple supplements to run your cycle held you back, Osta Shred just gave you 4 supplements in 1!

If you have been looking for a cutting agent to help you shed body fat and add lean muscle, Osta Shred is your answer. Get it Now!

What are the Benefits of Cycling Osta Shred?

-Helps Shred Body Fat
-Promotes Dry Lean Gains
-Little to No Side Effects
-Helps Increase Muscle Definition
-Helps Increase Muscle Fullness
-Promotes Increased Muscle Hardness
-Helps Increase Muscle Endurance
-Helps Control Estrogen & Cortisol Levels
-Can be Used for both Recomping & Cutting Cycles
-Improves Sense of Well Being
-Can Help Improve Joint & Tendon Health
-Non-Liver Toxic
-Does Not Affect Blood Pressure
-Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention
-Helps Improve Protein Synthesis
-Great for Use during PCT

What are the Key Ingredients of Osta Shred?

Ostarine: Ostarine is “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator.” When it comes to substances like PHs or Gear, they are androgens that once in the body bind to your body’s androgen receptor which results in a greater expression of specific genes. This is what causes the muscle building when you take PHs, but stimulation of the receptor is not limited, therefore it causes a greater expression of specific genes that you do not want, which can lead to gyno, an enlarged prostate, and testosterone shutdown.

Ostarine binds to the receptor the same exact way PHs did, but it is able to selectively stimulate your hormone receptors, stimulating it to produce the good (muscle building & fat loss) and NOT stimulating it to produce the bad (side effects).

Arimistane: A natural compound that is a metabolite of DHEA, Arimistane is known as an "aromatase inhibitor." Aromatase is the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen, as an inhibitor of aromatase, Arimistane binds to the aromatase enzyme preventing it from converting your testosterone into estrogen. This prevents the production of excess estrogen and also results in higher testosterone levels, as by preventing the conversion to estrogen, your body's testosterone levels remain higher. Additionally, it helps to reduce cortisol, which is a hormone that actually causes muscle catabolism and increases in fat. As a standalone ingredient Arimistane helps to increase muscle hardness and reduce body fat and water retention.

L-Dopa: This ingredient acts as a precursor to Dopamine. Dopamine is thought to be involved in the mental processes like motivation, mood, attention, memory, voluntary muscular movement, and learning. Additionally, research suggests that L-Dopa supports lean muscle growth and normal hormone levels in men and women.

How to Cycle Osta Shred
Dosing on Osta Shred is straightforward, you will be running it at 2 caps daily (25 mg a day), for 60 consecutive days. You will take one (1) capsule in the morning with food, and (1) one capsule 6-8 hours later with food.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/osta-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In and ready to witness the shred

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
in for this. also curious about ostra.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in buddy ;-)

I would run it all pre workout. I wouldn't split doses.

Either way it's good. Just my opinion

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in buddy ;-)

I agree. Osta has a great half life, so 1 dose per day works great :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome aboard everyone! Great turnout thus far. Feel free to ask/post/encourage/defecate/etc as needed ;)

I'm in buddy ;-)

I agree. Osta has a great half life, so 1 dose per day works great :)
I've read both ways. The half life is like 24hrs IIRC so that should work. My only curiousity is that I will be working out first thing in the morn so do you think the dose will be fully active within an hour or so? I guess I could always wake up earlier and go back to sleep tho too... Thoughts?

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
So ostarine is better/more for cutting than for mass building?

Which SARM, then, would be best for mass building?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So ostarine is better/more for cutting than for mass building?

Which SARM, then, would be best for mass building?
Osta Is good for both but IMO i believe it better suited for a cut because it helps preserve muscle mass. That being said i have used it in a bulk and it helped with strength and aided in recovery and helped me put on 5 lbs of solid lean mass while helping maintain definition. Plus it really spiked my libido
Again purly my opinion but i belive that LGD would be a better mass builder

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In :) stoked for this run.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So ostarine is better/more for cutting than for mass building? Which SARM, then, would be best for mass building?
mccrew's got you covered. Osta isn't highly anabolic so it's not gonna be a great bulker. It can help put on some mass but it's much stronger in the retention and lean mass realm. The gains are lighter and slower but most likely almost guaranteed to stick since you're not putting supraphysiological amounts of mass on.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who here has run osta before?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Deff more leaning out. Increased definition. More vascular. Higher sex drive. Increased aggression.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Deff more leaning out. Increased definition. More vascular. Higher sex drive. Increased aggression.
what was your diet structured for? Cut/recomp?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was the first cycle I ran where I had a grip on my goals and diet, and the results showed. Great pump in the gym, huge vascularity increase, Fullness in my traps and chest the most. killer recovery, good sense of well-being from about day 7 on. Killed my libido at around week 4, about the same time started having minor estro sides/bloating. Had Aromasin on hand to use as needed, which was basically a couple times a week, and it would dry me up overnight.

Loved my run and look forward to doing it again. Ran it alongside Ep1c the whole time. Think next time I will combine it with another SARM and DermaStrength.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Cut. 500 cal def. 3day/week hiit. Carb cycling With two refeeds

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This was my experience as well. 10 weeks zero negative side effects. Easiest recovery to. I never lost my libido

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running my second bottle of Ostar1ne at 20mg per day for ~8.5 weeks. Last time I ran a bottle, I tapered up the dosage and tapered back down over 10 weeks. Not sure it was even worth doing that IMO. This time the strength gains are hitting much quicker, as well as the vascularity. I'm stacking with 11-OXODERM right now, and I think that is making the strength gains more apparent and stronger.

Also, last time I went up to 25mg for 4 weeks, and I think that was a little too high for me. I don't think I got much more benefit over 20mg and got a little more sides (i.e. puffy nips, low libido, etc.). This time I have AIs and Prolactin control on hand just in case. I also didn't do a SERM for PCT last time, but will be using a low dose SERM after this one, especially since I stacked 11-OXO with it. I think it's awesome that this has the Mucuna in it as well, which should help to prevent any Prolactin issues.

Worst side effect I have had so far is the hunger. Dear god it is bad. It wakes me up sometimes, LOL.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This was my experience as well. 10 weeks zero negative side effects. Easiest recovery to. I never lost my libido
what did your pct look like?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm running my second bottle of Ostar1ne at 20mg per day for ~8.5 weeks. Last time I ran a bottle, I tapered up the dosage and tapered back down over 10 weeks. Not sure it was even worth doing that IMO. This time the strength gains are hitting much quicker, as well as the vascularity. I'm stacking with 11-OXODERM right now, and I think that is making the strength gains more apparent and stronger. Also, last time I went up to 25mg for 4 weeks, and I think that was a little too high for me. I don't think I got much more benefit over 20mg and got a little more sides (i.e. puffy nips, low libido, etc.). This time I have AIs and Prolactin control on hand just in case. I also didn't do a SERM for PCT last time, but will be using a low dose SERM after this one, especially since I stacked 11-OXO with it. I think it's awesome that this has the Mucuna in it as well, which should help to prevent any Prolactin issues. Worst side effect I have had so far is the hunger. Dear god it is bad. It wakes me up sometimes, LOL.
ya ice heard quite a few people with estro/prolactin issues lately. I've had some prolactin sides before and they suck. Hoping the supports in here will keep everything smooth

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running my second bottle of Ostar1ne at 20mg per day for ~8.5 weeks. Last time I ran a bottle, I tapered up the dosage and tapered back down over 10 weeks. Not sure it was even worth doing that IMO. This time the strength gains are hitting much quicker, as well as the vascularity. I'm stacking with 11-OXODERM right now, and I think that is making the strength gains more apparent and stronger.

Also, last time I went up to 25mg for 4 weeks, and I think that was a little too high for me. I don't think I got much more benefit over 20mg and got a little more sides (i.e. puffy nips, low libido, etc.). This time I have AIs and Prolactin control on hand just in case. I also didn't do a SERM for PCT last time, but will be using a low dose SERM after this one, especially since I stacked 11-OXO with it. I think it's awesome that this has the Mucuna in it as well, which should help to prevent any Prolactin issues.

Worst side effect I have had so far is the hunger. Dear god it is bad. It wakes me up sometimes, LOL.
I have to agree. When I bumped to 25 is when libido disappeared. Probably will stick to 20 next time as well. Forgot to mention I ran Iron Legion X1-KT the last few weeks on my run and that brought out the ab veins for the first time ever!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have to agree. When I bumped to 25 is when libido disappeared. Probably will stick to 20 next time as well. Forgot to mention I ran Iron Legion X1-KT the last few weeks on my run and that brought out the ab veins for the first time ever!!
I ran XI-kt at the tail end of my cut last summer and loved it too. Higher dosing was key tho as I didn't notice much at first.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
what did your pct look like?
Nolva 20 20 10 DAA 3 grams ED for the same time I felt good at the start of week 2. I felt semi tired during week 1 of pct but nothing crazy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nolva 20 20 10 DAA 3 grams ED for the same time I felt good at the start of week 2. I felt semi tired during week 1 of pct but nothing crazy.
right on. That's pretty much how I was planning as well. I'll just plan to have a stim party week 1 ;)

Kendal07

Awards
right on. That's pretty much how I was planning as well. I'll just plan to have a stim party week 1 ;)
I ran osta for 8 weeks 20 mg ed and used nolvadex for 2 weeks and clomid for 2 weeks in my pct. 4 weeks after pct my testesteron was 1300. It was half of it prior to osta. I gained 6 pounds lean mass.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ran osta for 8 weeks 20 mg ed and used nolvadex for 2 weeks and clomid for 2 weeks in my pct. 4 weeks after pct my testesteron was 1300. It was half of it prior to osta. I gained 6 pounds lean mass.
did you run the Nolva/clomid back to back or same time? What doses?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard everyone! Great turnout thus far. Feel free to ask/post/encourage/defecate/etc as needed ;) I've read both ways. The half life is like 24hrs IIRC so that should work. My only curiousity is that I will be working out first thing in the morn so do you think the dose will be fully active within an hour or so? I guess I could always wake up earlier and go back to sleep tho too... Thoughts?
For sure. Take an hour pre. If your worried take it an hour and a half pre or two. But one hour is enough

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes it was back to back, nolva20 mg clomid 50 mg. they were pharmacy grade though not RC
good deal. Interesting pct layout. Don't think I've seen that before but now thinking about it seems logical. Their are some potential negatives to running concurrently but this seems to have the best of both. Cool idea ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Do you think Rebirth would be a good serm to use for Osta Shred?
No. But if you want to get blood work done and show that it can be go for it :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Didn't half human run it and get blood work done?
I didn't see that. could you post the link please. I would be interested to see the results and what he ran

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs UK 10
CorpKiller Anabolics 1
Anabolics 14
Tank999 Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 13