Epistane/Stanodrol Stack, First ever cycle.

r3zy

Awards
I started my cycle last week, and thought I'd log it as it's my first cycle and I'd like some input/advice from you guys as I go. I'll just be doing weekly logs, but I will log if anything changes for the good or bad. My aim is to drop a few % bodyfat, and hopefully gain a couple extra pounds on the way.

Stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 189lbs
BF%: 15

Planned Cycle:
Epi: 30/40/40/40/40/40
Stan: 600/600/600/600/600/600
Cycle Support All Cycle
Glucosamine All Cycle
Creatine All Cycle
Fish Oils All Cycle

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/3/3/3
Triazole: 0/0/3/2/1/1
Stoked: 4/4/4/4/4/4

r3zy

Awards
Week 1:
No real changes that I've noticed as yet. 190.6lbs on the scales but my weight does fluctuate +/- 2lbs daily so not going to say it LBM. One thing I did notice was when I was doing front squats my lowers back got seriously pumped up, dunno if it was because I haven't done them for a couple of months or because Epi is supposed to give back pumps. I feel it would be a little early to be getting back pumps off it, but I'm going to up my Taurine intake from 3g to 5g to see if that helps the problem...

r3zy

Awards
Week 2:
193lbs on scale, so that's a 4lbs increase which I know isn't massive, but conisdering I'm looking a hell of a lot leaner, I'm guessing I've dropped a few lbs of fat. Strength has went up a little bit, but haven't given my 1rm ago yet, leaving that till the end of PCT. Lower back again got insanely pumped from front squats, which has made me decide to drop them from my routine. Left testicle has started to ache a bit the last couple days, guess that's the suppression taking effect.