Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta Shred:

Product Description

Osta Shred by Hard Rock Supplements

Anabolic agents are evolving. Customers demand more from less, they want Anabolic Alchemy!

It has been done! Hard Rock Supplements has just released their latest innovation, a product that is bigger with a dual agent stack, comes in the strongest serving size available and lets you cycle longer to help you pile on pounds of hard lean muscle while helping you strip your body of unwanted fat!

Osta Shred is born! Arguably the most complete and effective cutting agent available today! And it's exclusive to Strong Supplement Shop!

Hard Rock Supplements set out to create an alternative for the recently banned anabolics but the result was an advance in fitness technology.

In the past when you cycled, you experienced results, but they came with a price. Extremely low testosterone. Little to no sex drive. Constantly feeling tired. Gyno! The list goes on.

Introduce a little Alchemy and you get Osta Shred; the supplement that helps you get shredded without you having to sacrifice your manhood!

How is that possible?

The old compounds produced their muscle building and cutting effects by fully interacting and stimulating our body’s androgen receptors. However, by fully interacting with the receptors it stimulates them in ways we don’t want, causing the production of unwanted side effects.

Osta Shred’s key ingredient Ostarine represents the beginning of a new breed of supplements, as it does not fully interact with the receptor, but instead selectively interacts with it, choosing the receptors that produce positive effects like muscle gains and fat loss, and does not interact with the other “bad” receptors so that you are able to experience the muscle gains and fat loss without the nasty side effects!

Thus you could say that Osta Shred is a smart supplement, choosing to work only with the good and ignoring the bad, thus the Alchemy.

The second key ingredient in the formula is the estrogen control agent Arimistane; an ingredient that is normally sold as its own product. Hard Rock Supplements built an estrogen blocker in to the formula to help reduce body fat, water retention, and eradicate any possibility of gyno!

Osta Shred not only produces almost no side effects, but the formula will not put any additional stress on your body! Liver support? Blood pressure support? None needed!!

One last question still needs to be answered...

Why is Osta Shred considered Bigger, Stronger, and Longer?

Bigger - Osta Shred is the biggest value supplement in its category, providing you with proper dosing on key ingredients which equates to 4 products in 1! Unheard of!!

The industry standard has been to make products that last 30 days, see the comparison chart below to see how much Bigger Osta Shred’s value is over the competition!

Stronger - The muscle builders of the past helped you accomplish your goals by adding hormones to your body which caused imbalances and in some cases left you feeling depleted with a lack of energy, motivation, and sex drive.

Osta Shred allows you to feel strong, and get even stronger during your cycle by not causing your testosterone production to shut down. It supports an improved sense of well being and actually helps boost your libido allowing you to cycle stronger!

Longer - In more than one way. Since Osta Shred has little to no affect on your testosterone production, your gains are here for keeps! It literally works in addition to your testosterone, and actually helps to boost it!

Second, Osta Shred is the only supplement of its kind that actually provides you with everything you need for a full 8 week cycle!

You read that right, a full 8 weeks! Transforming your body in this new era is not a 4 week process, it is done in the form of an 8 week cycle. And Osta Shred is the first supplement to cover all bases for your 8 week shredding cycle!

If the side effects were the only thing that ever held you back from running an anabolic, Osta Shred just took that away.

If having to buy multiple supplements to run your cycle held you back, Osta Shred just gave you 4 supplements in 1!

If you have been looking for a cutting agent to help you shed body fat and add lean muscle, Osta Shred is your answer. Get it Now!

What are the Benefits of Cycling Osta Shred?

-Helps Shred Body Fat

-Promotes Dry Lean Gains

-Little to No Side Effects

-Helps Increase Muscle Definition

-Helps Increase Muscle Fullness

-Promotes Increased Muscle Hardness

-Helps Increase Muscle Endurance

-Helps Control Estrogen & Cortisol Levels

-Can be Used for both Recomping & Cutting Cycles

-Improves Sense of Well Being

-Can Help Improve Joint & Tendon Health

-Non-Liver Toxic

-Does Not Affect Blood Pressure

-Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention

-Helps Improve Protein Synthesis

-Great for Use during PCT

What are the Key Ingredients of Osta Shred?

Ostarine: Ostarine is “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator.” When it comes to substances like PHs or Gear, they are androgens that once in the body bind to your body’s androgen receptor which results in a greater expression of specific genes. This is what causes the muscle building when you take PHs, but stimulation of the receptor is not limited, therefore it causes a greater expression of specific genes that you do not want, which can lead to gyno, an enlarged prostate, and testosterone shutdown.

Ostarine binds to the receptor the same exact way PHs did, but it is able to selectively stimulate your hormone receptors, stimulating it to produce the good (muscle building & fat loss) and NOT stimulating it to produce the bad (side effects).

Arimistane: A natural compound that is a metabolite of DHEA, Arimistane is known as an "aromatase inhibitor." Aromatase is the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen, as an inhibitor of aromatase, Arimistane binds to the aromatase enzyme preventing it from converting your testosterone into estrogen. This prevents the production of excess estrogen and also results in higher testosterone levels, as by preventing the conversion to estrogen, your body's testosterone levels remain higher. Additionally, it helps to reduce cortisol, which is a hormone that actually causes muscle catabolism and increases in fat. As a standalone ingredient Arimistane helps to increase muscle hardness and reduce body fat and water retention.

L-Dopa: This ingredient acts as a precursor to Dopamine. Dopamine is thought to be involved in the mental processes like motivation, mood, attention, memory, voluntary muscular movement, and learning. Additionally, research suggests that L-Dopa supports lean muscle growth and normal hormone levels in men and women

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I want to thank Strong Supplement Shop for allowing me to log this product.

Who Am I: I'm Young Gotti and I've been training for roughly 8 years. I've done multiple logs on Anabolicminds and always pride myself on being honest with my critics of not only products but with myself as well. If I'm slacking or had a bad workout I will let you know so it's you know it's not the product it's my fault and vice versa.

My training style right now is my own DC hybrid training protocol. This however could change at any time.

I do my DC training like this: 3 or 4 warmup sets for each lift.

1 working set, goal is about 8 reps, rack and 15 deep breaths, goal is 4 reps, rack and 15 deep breaths, goal is 2 reps, but at long as I get between 12-15 reps in any number I'm happy. Also try to increase weight by 5lbs everytime I do movement. But I won't switch the lift unless I fail on increasing weight 3 times.

1 set of 20 reps comes after the working set

then a weighted stretch between 45-60 seconds.

My split is like this:
Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Tris...20 minutes hiit cardio
Tuesday: Legs, Back, Bis...20 minutes hiit cardio
Wednesday: 20 minutes hiit cardio, abs
Thursday: Chest, Shoulders, Tris...15minutes liss cardio
Friday: off
Saturday: Legs, Back, Bis....10 minutes hiit cardio
Sunday: off

The winter was rough on me training wise. I was going to physical therapy for my neck and didn't get to the gym as often as I would like. Which lead me to do the DC training. I might switch this out for a more of a volume training shortly.

Supplements:
Whey Protein
Creatine
Multi Vitamin
BCAA product intra workout
Myosynergy (going to finish off the bottle I have started)

Current weight: 168.5, I'm 5ftf and would like to get to about 165 but I'm not worried about weight. I'll weigh myself once a week for the log though. If I gain weight I'll be happy too. As long as the mirror says I look better as we go. But I am running a fitness contest at work for biggest loser style that I'd like to win since I'm in charge of it but it's more to get people motivated to workout a bit more.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

This is a review Ostashred (1bottle) with DC style training for a cut.

Lets start at what I figured to be most important and work from there.

Body Comp: This is ultimately what I was concerned with most and this is where Osta Shred really shined the most. Weeks 1 and 2 I noticed a bit of leaning. But week 4 on seemed to really explode with changes. I noticed a good deal of leaning out and hardening of the muscle. My waist seemed to shrink and I noticed fat loss in my ab region along with added seperation and definition of leg muscles. While I was leaning, I also noticed some lean muscle gains. During the first few weeks of the log I felt like my arms looked smaller and I questioned if DC training was the right direction to go. But over the last few weeks I've gotten some nice comments on the size of my arms and shoulders. I also received comments about how lean I looked. Overall I was very happy with the results I saw in the mirror. My V taper and legs have also come up in size giving a better X shape than when I started.

Strength: Strength was really a positive as well. DC style is all about increasing the weights each time and the way I do the training I was hitting a lift about every week and a half or so. I feel like that makes it a bit harder to increase weight with such short turn around but Ostashred didn't fail me here. I failed a few times which could be expected but not nearly as I would have without the product. Especially on a cutting diet where strength ususally starts to slip. Ostashred is really nice to keep up strength while doing a cut.

Mental: I don't know how to describe this part. A lot of people seem to have a sense of well being on Osta products. I got the well being feeling a few times during the log but it wasn't all that noticeable. A few times I noticed a bit of uncontrolled anger but it didn't last more than 5 or 10 seconds at a time. This was really beneficial in the gym. The aggression a few times might have carried me an extra rep or two. I also noticed a bit of anxiety during the log. I don't usually have anxiety at all but for about a week I was getting it where I felt uneasy and my mind was racing.

Libido: Early on in the log I felt like my libido went into the tubes. But towards the end I would have extreme highs and lows. Some nights it was really high and then the next day it was almost non existent.

Pumps: N/A due to the type of training I never really got a chance to notice anything.

Side Effects: I had some sides that didn't effect my training but were noticeable none the less. At the beginning of the log I had trouble sleeping and even though it improved throughout the log, it was never as solid as it was before the log. Some days I felt warn down weather it be the job or training DC style plus HIIT cardio I'm not sure but some days I just felt like I got beat up. Again once I was in the gym it didn't make a difference. Also the anxiety which sucked, the anxiety didn't start until about the 6th or 7th week so I'm guessing it was from the extended run.

Overall: I really liked this product and I would recommend it to anyone. For someone like myself who made the decision not to do any methyl products and doesn't have any interest in illegal products this is about as good as they come. I'd also buy this product again and would like to see what the results would have been if added with a mild appetite supressant. And being someone who has run osta for 4 weeks before I could easily say that running it 8 weeks is so much better. A lot of changes come along around week 4 and on so your only going so far with 4 weeks but 8 weeks will show major improvements.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First one subbed! Looking forward to this myself.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First one subbed! Looking forward to this myself.
thanks for joining along...i got the email that it was delivered but i probably won't start until thursday, i won't be home before the gym time and tomorrow i have a massage scheduled...my traps have been super tight, part of my neck problems

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

First day of OstaShred

Chest: Underhand Flat Bench (5,4,4) Reps, Peck Deck (20), Flat bench weighted fly stretch

Shoulders: Hammer Strength shoulder press (8,4,2), Side Lat raise (20), Behind back Barbell stretch

Tricep: Skull Crushers (8,4,2,), Straight bar underhand extension (20), Behind the head dumbbell stretch

Not the best workout. The chest numbers weren't what I wanted them to be. Just seemed super heavy and I was struggling. Wondering if the massage the night before had anything to do with it. She massaged my upper chest a decent amount and even though I wasn't sore at all the muscles might have been fatigued. Shoulder and tricep work went as expected, really failing on the second to the last rep and barely finishing the final rep each time.

Woke up this morning and my front left shoulder is really sore in the front. Not exactly sure if it's from the workout or the massage. But overall I feel pretty good, happy Friday.

Aquaritek

Awards
Good morning,

This supp, got me to sign up here.
I wanted to chime in and say it's day 4 on this stuff for me. Didn't really notice anything the first couple days but day 3 workout felt "easier" this was just some standard 3 set 8 rep heavy lifts Chest/Shoulders and Tri's and upon awakening this morning my muscles are starting to feel like concrete.

I've read it can take up to 2 weeks before this stuff really kicks in so i'm sure it'll only be up from here. I'm excited to see someone else logging this stuff. Oh i should say that the "well being" feeling has also really started to settle in. Almost like there are no more worries left in the world haha (I'm saying this while i'm at work/ with a large project on my plate that needs to be completed today.)

Hope to be of help around here moving forward.
Peace - Dusten

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good morning,

This supp, got me to sign up here.
I wanted to chime in and say it's day 4 on this stuff for me. Didn't really notice anything the first couple days but day 3 workout felt "easier" this was just some standard 3 set 8 rep heavy lifts Chest/Shoulders and Tri's and upon awakening this morning my muscles are starting to feel like concrete.

I've read it can take up to 2 weeks before this stuff really kicks in so i'm sure it'll only be up from here. I'm excited to see someone else logging this stuff. Oh i should say that the "well being" feeling has also really started to settle in. Almost like there are no more worries left in the world haha (I'm saying this while i'm at work/ with a large project on my plate that needs to be completed today.)

Hope to be of help around here moving forward.
Peace - Dusten
yeah i've run osta before but only for a month, it was a good experience....looking back at the review, i mentioned a slight alpha feeling coming on but never got to the point that i though it would

the mind/muscle connection is what i experienced mostly on osta, it was a great feeling in the gym

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In. I'll be starting next week myself so I'll get a sneak peek from you ha ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

Legs: Reverse Hack Squat (8,4,2), Leg Extension (20), Laying Leg Curl (20), Stiff leg ham stretch, and Smith machine Quad stretch

Back: Dead Lift (8,4,2), Straight bar pulldown (20), Pulldown lat stretch

Bicep: Incline Dumbbell Curl (7,4,2), Preacher machine curl (20), underhand smith machine stretch

Took awhile to warm up on Saturday. Not sure if it was the cold weather or what but I felt tight in my motion on the hack squat. Once warming up everything went pretty smoothly. I love this style of training though, it's quick but my heart rate really gets moving during the working sets.

What I've noticed so far: No strength increase just yet, haven't noticed any changes in the mirror either. Takes some time to kick in. Also having trouble sleeping at night. This happened last time I took Osta as well but went away after about a week.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good so far. Lack of sleep sucks. Keep us updated :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Chest: Barbell Flat Bench (7,3,3) Reps, Peck Deck (20), Flat bench weighted fly stretch

Shoulders: Standing Barebell press (6,4,2), Side Lat raise (20), Behind back Barbell stretch

Tricep: Weighted Dips (8,4,2,), Straight bar underhand extension (20), Behind the head dumbbell stretch

Felt good yesterday even though the numbers showed I struggled. Mentally I felt in the zone and carefree at the gym but the weight was a struggle, I'm hoping this is a sign of the well being feeling that Osta is known for. I couldn't count a few of the reps because I didn't feel like I went through the full range of motion on bench and shoulder press. I hate barbell bench but I feel it's better to rack the weight when doing DC type training that dropping and picking up the dumbells. Sleep was a little iffy again last night. Usually as I hit the pillow I'm out pretty quickly but I sort of lay there for a bit before I pass out and then I've been waking up about an hour later. Then last night into this morning my cat thought he would fight my feet about an hour before I really have to wake up.

Training Music on Monday: Lupe Fiasco Tetsuo and Youth and J Cole Forrest Hill Drive

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Legs: Leg Press(8,4,2), Leg Extension (20), Laying Leg Curl (20), Stiff leg ham stretch, and Smith machine Quad stretch

Back: Pull up (8,4,2), Straight bar pulldown (20), Pulldown lat stretch

Bicep: Barbell Curl (7,4,2), Rope Cable Curl (20), underhand smith machine stretch

So maybe it's starting to kick in? Yesterday I felt very mellow at work and in the gym. I was looking back at my training session last night and felt like it was smooth. Seemed to go by really fast and I didn't feel like I was dying during the working. However during the working set I seemed to struggle. This training is meant to take you to failure but a few times I felt like my range of motion or form wasn't the best.

What I did notice and am excited about was the mind muscle connection. I really felt it during the warm up sets and during my stretching. I'm not doing anything different during the stretches but they felt almost therapuetic yesterday. Felt the stretch a lot more than usual.

Weight: 167.8, not really any change yet.

Mirror: Last night was a bad idea to do a mirror comparision. I felt bloated after I ate dinner so nothing good to report here.

Training Music on Tuesday: Redman Muddy Waters and A Tride Called Quest Low End Theory

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

Cardio and Abs

Cardio was a struggle towards the end. I did the HIIT on a treadmill and the time flies by but my lungs were burning. The ab training is pretty basic and quick, four rets of romain chair leg raises supersetted with 4 sets of weighted side dips and then 3 sets of 60 crunches. Didn't get the burn I usually get when doing the crunches but more felt the squeeze of the crunches. Also felt a better squeeze on the leg raises on my lower abs.

Not part of training but after the gym and after I ate I worked on finishing my basement. Most of the heavy lifting and cutting was done but I finished putting in the floor until bed time.

Training Music on Wednesday: Dan Lebatard Podcast, I do podcasts on cardio day and it's usually Lebatard, Rogan, Fantasy football, or whatever history or science I find interesting.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Chest: Barbell Incline Press (8,4,2) Reps, Cable Crossover (20), Flat bench weighted fly stretch

Shoulders: Seated barbell overhead press (7,3,2), Side Lat raise (20), Behind back Barbell stretch

Tricep: Close grip barbell press (8,4,2,), Rope Extension extension (20), Behind the head dumbbell stretch

Training session was pretty straight forward, struggled with shoulder press a bit but everything else was smooth sailing. I was really happy with the incline press as I thought I'd probably fail before 8 reps but I managed it. The pump that I got on the shoulders after the 20 rep side raises was nice to look at in the mirror at least. Showing better detail than a week ago. After the shower I did a quick mirror check and my waist seems to be tighter as well. Chest looked tighter as wel but I might have had a small pump still.

Training music for Thursday: Common Resurrection, Tupac R U Still Down?

Really forgot about much I loved those albums. I ended up acting like a fool in between sets a few times. I think some of the people that take themselves too serious gave me some looks but I didn't care. It really made cardio go back super quickly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I love watching people rock out between sets ha. Those are the people that are actually enjoying working out not just going through the motions

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday

I take Friday as on off day. But at work a lady who I see everyday said I was looking thinner. I note this because I see her everyday and when you see someone everyday they don't usually see small changes. It's usually when you see someone after a few months that notice the changes. My midsection does feel tighter each day little by little.

Saturday

Legs: Squat (7,3,2), Leg Extension (20), Laying Leg Curl (20), Stiff leg ham stretch, and Smith machine Quad stretch

Back: T-Bar Row (8,4,2), Straight bar pulldown (20), Pulldown close grip stretch

Bicep: Dumbbell Curl (8,4,2), Rope Cable Curl (20), underhand smith machine stretch

Squat's are really hard on the DC training. Everything is to failure anyway but squats make my heart feel like it's going to explode through my chest. Getting under the bar for the second and third time. The close grip lat stretch felt better than the wider grip that I've been doing. Might switch to that instead from now on as it felt more effective.

Weight: 167.1lbs. Down a another little bit, as I said my midsection feels tighter. My arms feel a bit bigger and I haven't noticed any muscle loss yet either. So far so good.

Training music for Saturday: Outkast Atliens

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Chest: Underhand Flat Barbell Press (7,2,2) Reps, Cable Crossover (20), Flat bench weighted fly stretch

Shoulders: Hammer Strength Press (7,4,2), Side Lat raise (20), Behind back Barbell stretch

Tricep: Sskullcrushers (8,4,2,), Underhand Extension extension (20), Behind the head dumbbell stretch

First off yesterday I felt great, the work day flew by. Seemed like everytime I turned around another hour had gone by. Not sure if thats OstaShred related or the daylight savings time. But I was in a good mood, maybe from the Osta or maybe from it breaking 40 degrees for the first time in what feels like forever.

The time flew by at the gym as well. I felt really good and the warm up sets were moving like silk. But as you see above, I did fail on the chest. Did the normal warm ups I always do but I'm guessing I wasn't loose enough because everything else felt like butter. That lift is a bit tricky anyway so if I fail twice more I'll be getting rid of it. I was in such a good mood that it didn't bother me.

Overall it was an awesome day and I felt great.

Training music for Monday: Big Krit Cadillactica and Run the Jewels 2

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workouts man. Nothing better than extra energy throughout the day- especially with this killer time change

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea great work in here man! keep it up!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Back: Deadlift (6,5,4), Close grip row (20), Close Grip Lat Stretch

Bicep: Incline Dumbbell Curl (8,4,2), Preacher machine Curl (20), Underhand smith machine stretch

Legs: Reverse Hack Squat (8,4,2), Leg Extension (20), Laying Leg Curl (20), Stiff leg ham stretch, and Smith machine Quad stretch

Felt pretty good again on Tuesday, not as good as Monday but I'll still take it. In the gym I felt stronger, everything was pretty smooth except deadlifts which I'll explain in a bit. Even thought I hit the max numbers at failure on legs and biceps I felt like I could of added a bit more weight and got 12 reps out overall. The deadlifts were slipping last time I did them so I took straps with me this time. I put them on for the working set and they slipped off really quick, so I threw them off and as you see almost matched the first sets numbers. Overall I was happy with the way I felt, the strength I showed and how I looked in the mirror while at the gym.

My legs were fried by the end of cardio. They felt really jello'y and still do this morning. They aren't sore more so worn out.

Edit: Forgot to mention that sleeps been off a bit. I'm getting in bed normal time but the last few nights and I'm getting kind of warm, I feel comfortable laying there but I don't fall asleep. I then fall asleep for about an hour in a light sleep, get up and fight to fall asleep for about another 20 minutes. In the morning I'm woken up by the alarm usually and feel like another hour would really help, but hasn't really effected me when I get going.

Training music for Tuesday: Royce Da 5'9 Phryme

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep the day after leg day getting out of bed is the worst. haha

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep the day after leg day getting out of bed is the worst. haha
yeah it is, i woke up and my cat runs down the steps because he knows it's time to eat and i'm like, yo give me 20 minutes to make it down...some days i feel like doing it like a child and sliding down on my butt

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah it is, i woke up and my cat runs down the steps because he knows it's time to eat and i'm like, yo give me 20 minutes to make it down...some days i feel like doing it like a child and sliding down on my butt
ha so true. I swear after every leg day I drop everything I touch for the next two days and constantly have to squat down to pick it up. Sometimes I just stare and contemplate if it's worth it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ha so true. I swear after every leg day I drop everything I touch for the next two days and constantly have to squat down to pick it up. Sometimes I just stare and contemplate if it's worth it
after leg day the gym should give you one of those things with a trigger on it and two suction cups on them for problems like that

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
after leg day the gym should give you one of those things with a trigger on it and two suction cups on them for problems like that
oh man a grabber haha. Good call

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

Cardio and Abs

Did my cardio on an elipitcal which is what I prefer. I set it on a course that looks like ^. Yesterday the gym was a bit stuffy. I broke a sweat pretty easily and continued to do sweat pretty heavily by the end of it. This seems to happen every year around the spring, not used to the increase in heat for the first couple weeks and seem to struggle with it for a bit. So I'm not sure it was the Osta making me sweat.

Ab training was similar to last week. Romain chair leg supersetted with side dips, then I used one of those lounge chair ab things. Got out of there to enjoy driving in the warmth a bit.

I was telling my girl last night the day felt smooth if that makes sense. I just felt like it was a breeze and nothing really bothered me. Reminded me of the Ice Cube song "Today Was a Good Day."

Training Music for Wednesday: Joe Rogan podcast with Adam Carolla

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cardio and abs are sometimes a pain but needed haha

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I prefer the elliptical as well. Sprinting season is coming up though!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Chest: Flat Barbell Press (6,4,2) Reps, Peck Deck (20), Flat bench weighted fly stretch

Shoulders: Standing Barebell Press (FAIL!), Side Lat raise (20), Behind back Barbell stretch

Tricep: Weighted Dips (8,4,2,), Underhand Extension extension (20), Behind the head dumbbell stretch

I walked out the of the gym a defeated man. I went to the gym with some soreness in different spots but usually I work through it and it's no big deal. I just wasn't happy with my performance in the gym. The weight just wasn't moving the way I wanted it to. I reached the number on bench and dips but it just didn't feel right. The shoulder press was just a disaster overall. I almost killed myself on the second unracking and got some crappy form reps out but no way I'm taking credit for it. After that I went to do my LISS cardio and really noticed my legs were still jello. At that point I figured I probably should of taken the day off but whatever, thats what tonights for.

The funny thing is mentally I feel fine, energy seems good and mood is good. But my muscles tell me something different. In the mirror I looked thinner but flat so after I workout on Saturday I may push some extra carbs in. Tonight is a much needed day off.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you get those extra carbs in this weekend to get that fullness back?! Workouts are looking good.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

I got a call Friday night from one of my best friends growing up. We haven't been as close once we got out of college but still talk from time to time. He's in the state police so him and his buddies were doing some sort of boot camp training in a sports facility near my house and he wanted me to join.

So instead of the gym I went with them. It was a lot of running with weights on, running up hills, throwing heavy medicine balls. Which the training would of been fine but it was also in the rain and slightly cold and messy conditions. Just added to the fun of it all. It was a tough workout and I always like getting out of the gym to do something different when I can.

We wanted to go to a local diner afterwards but we were all wet and muddy and some of the guys had their wives calling. So I went home and made a huge chicken pot pie for myself Felt pretty full and the shower felt amazing.

I woke up Sunday and was sore in all kinds of odd spots. My neck which has been a problem for me for years now was really sore. I think the backpack was laying on my trap muscle. As I type this I'm still pretty sore. I was also thinking about training DC style this week, next week doing a deload week and starting volume training the week after. But still not really sure, I'll play it by how my body reacts this week.

Mirror: So yesterday I woke up and looked thinned out, but in the a.m. you always look the best. So I came back later after dinner but my stomach was in some pain and couldn't get a good look because I felt bloated. Before bed and this morning I def noticed being leaner from when I started this log. I don't seem as veiny or dry looking like when I'm normally on Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione. I'll keep looking for any more changes.

dtyner13

Awards
Quick question I've been on ostashred for two days and been only taking 1 pill a day which is 12.5mg of ostarine just to get my body eased into it and was wondering did you go straight into the 2 pills (25mg) right off the bat?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question I've been on ostashred for two days and been only taking 1 pill a day which is 12.5mg of ostarine just to get my body eased into it and was wondering did you go straight into the 2 pills (25mg) right off the bat?
I took 25mg first day and every day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should be good to go to 2 pills now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i started with 2 pills...starting with 1 pill isn't a bad idea but i don't think you'd see any problems if you jumped into 2 pills a day from the start

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Chest: Barbell Incline Press (8,4,2) Reps, Cable Crossover (20), Flat bench weighted fly stretch

Shoulders: Seated barbell overhead press (8,4,2), Side Lat raise (20), Behind back Barbell stretch

Tricep: Close grip barbell press (7,4,2,), Rope Extension extension (20), Behind the head dumbbell stretch

So I was on the way to the gym and felt like I could of fell asleep on the spot. However I got to the gym and it seems like as soon as the music went on I was up and in the zone. I wasn't even a huge fan of the music of choice. Either way I felt like I killed the workout. I was sore during the day and didn't think I'd hit any of my numbers. I'm not sure if it's the Osta but my guess it was for getting me over the feeling of being tired, I did have some coffee but it wasn't like I was drinking multiple cups or anything.

I went home and ate when my father called me. He is getting some work done on his house and has a dumpster so said I could throw whatever I had in it. I had just knocked down a cinder block wall. So the rest of the night I was walking full blocks up and down the steps from my basement out to my trunk of my car and then towards the end I was carrying multple 5 gallon buckets full of pieces of cinder with a bit of coal thrown in. I must have made 10-15 trips up and down the steps with my hands full. Felt like a workout all on it's own.

I felt super tired when it was time for bed after all of that and did throw in an extra protein shake in after the extra work.

Training Music for Monday: Jadakiss Kiss tha Game Goodbye

Weight: 167.8lbs, up a tad, figured I would of lost some because of what the mirror says but it looks like I'm holding steady.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Legs: Leg Press(7,4,2), Leg Extension (20), Laying Leg Curl (20), Stiff leg ham stretch, and Smith machine Quad stretch

Back: Pull up (7,3,2), Straight bar pulldown (20), Pulldown lat stretch

Bicep: Barbell Curl (7,4,2), Preacher Curl machine (20), underhand smith machine stretch

Again I felt worn out on the way to the gym. The workout didn't feel like it was the best even though I hit my numbers. The pull ups didn't have the best form on the failing reps. From the extra work the night before my hamstrings and lower back were a bit tender and it felt amazing to stretch the hamstrings out. The bicep stretch also felt really good and its one of the stretches I do thats not weighted so I didn't want to stop. The cardio was a bit tough, just felt tired, I worked up a big sweat pretty quickly though which felt nice.

Sleep was an issue again last night. Fell asleep for like an hour but it was a light sleep, woke up and had trouble sleeping. Even though it was cold out I felt a bit warm as well. Not sure whats goin on there.

Training Music for Tuesday: Mobb Deep Murda Muzik

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting about the sleep... I've been sleeping like the dead. Usually get up to pee a few times but nothing the last week or so.

dtyner13

Awards
Yeah I've been sleeping like a rock on this stuff.

dtyner13

Awards
Quick question. Do you guys take the full 2 servings (25mg ostarine) in the morning with food or do you space them out

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick question. Do you guys take the full 2 servings (25mg ostarine) in the morning with food or do you space them out
I've been taking mine all upon waking before I train but fasted.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 in the morning fasted and then 1 an hour preworkout in the afternoon

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take 1 in the am, and 1 pm before working, i work out after work around 545ish

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

Cardio on a treadmill. Seems like we have an influx of people at the gym this week so all the elipticals were taken. Cardio actually felt pretty easy, since I've ramped up my cardio the last month or two I'm starting to tell a difference. I set the treadmill on the normal speed I do when I do my sprints. I felt it wasn't tough enough so I had to bump up the incline.

I've had neck problems for about 5 years now. I haven't had them in about a month since I got my last massage. Anyway it came back yesterday so after cardio I did some core work but concentrated on doing some exercises I learned in physical therapy like wall angels, neck pull backs and etc. I don't want to jeopardize the log with continueing pain if at all possible.

Training music for Wednesday: Joe Rogan ft. Steve Maxwell, really good listen, he's a strength and condtioning trainer but he talks about multiple health related topics.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Chest: Underhand Barbell (7,3,2) Reps, Cable Crossover (20), Flat bench weighted fly stretch

Shoulders: Seated shoulder press machine (8,4,2), Side Lat raise (20), Behind back Barbell stretch

Tricep: Skullcrusher (8,4,2,), Rope Extension extension (20), Behind the head dumbbell stretch

Felt really tired going to the gym on Thursday. However the weight went up pretty good, I was surprised with how I was feeling vs how the movements felt. Strength is def noticeable when I don't feel 100% in the gym. I would normally do hammer strength shoulder press on this day but some old guy was sitting at the machine the whole time I was there. I was off on Friday and I knew when I got out of the gym the weekend started so I wasn't waiting around for him to be done. I went on a dusty shoulder press machine at the gym and it felt amazing. I think I could of went up another few plates but my shoulders were burning and felt really good.

Thursday I really noticed some veins. My forearms were popping out all over the place.

Training music for Thursday: Kendrick Lamar Good Kid Maad City

I wanted to re listen to that album because I was getting the new Kendrick album after the gym.