GW 501516/LGD 4033 Recomp to remember

CJNator

Awards
Hey guys, I will be posting up once a week since I suck at posting. Will do before and after pics and will update stats every week or on a day that I hit a PR.

5 ft 6
160lbs
17.5%bf (guessing)

On Cycle:
Preworkouts: Conqu3r, LGI Boost, Stimul8
GW 10mgs for 2 months
LGD 4mgs week 1-2 8mgs 3-4 and the rest 12 mgs

PCT:
Rebirth/DAA 1 month

-Will eat between 2600 and 3000 calories depend on how much cardio I do.

-Will shoot for 15-30minutes of cardio

-I am lifting 5 to 6 times a week hitting all muscles twice

My split:

Monday: Back/shoulders/biceps/abs

Tuesday: Chest/triceps/cardio

Wednesday: Legs/abs/cardio

Thursday: Back/shoulders/biceps/abs

Friday: Either just chest and triceps or chest, triceps, legs, and abs

Saturday Rest day or Legs/abs/cardio

Sunday: Rest day or cardio

CJNator

Awards
So I was going to go to the gym, took my Conqu3r, GW, and LGD but roads were too snowy(I'm in NC) so I just went back home and did 23mins of cardio fasted. Went to my scale and weight myself and I am actually 155-156 lbs and didn't even know lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed man I'm really interested in seeing how these two compounds work together. What brand are you using?

CJNator

Awards
Subbed man I'm really interested in seeing how these two compounds work together. What brand are you using?
Got your brand Platinum Nutraceuticals, it came yesterday and started it right when I got it before the gym.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Got your brand Platinum Nutraceuticals, it came yesterday and started it right when I got it before the gym.
Alright! Subbed for gainz. I'll run that gw in a few months

CJNator

Awards
Quick little update, just won vital1ty and and Conqu3r on instagram so I will be adding those in once I get them! Also when should I start seeing the benefits from both GW and LGD, like week 2 or 3?

CJNator

Awards
Also I'm going to up GW to 20mgs the 3rd week so it last the same amount as LGD.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Quick little update, just won vital1ty and and Conqu3r on instagram so I will be adding those in once I get them! Also when should I start seeing the benefits from both GW and LGD, like week 2 or 3?
I think gw takes a while to really "feel it" so it's suited for longer runs lgd im not 100%sure but I think by week 2 you should start to notice it but I haven't ran it my self so I am going off if anecdotal evidence

CJNator

Awards
I think gw takes a while to really "feel it" so it's suited for longer runs lgd im not 100%sure but I think by week 2 you should start to notice it but I haven't ran it my self so I am going off if anecdotal evidence
Ok thanks, then I'll just stick with 10mgs for 2 months!

CJNator

Awards
Day 5: Same weight and a little more endurance then usual but may be placebo, that's all for now. Also shoulder has been acting up but this week it has been getting better.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice, are you going to log it?
Yea I sure am I think the community would benefit from some detailed logs I am going to get blood work and a physical before and after and talk to my doc about what I am going to do. I think I found a good one who has some knowledge in this area

CJNator

Awards
Yea I sure am I think the community would benefit from some detailed logs I am going to get blood work and a physical before and after and talk to my doc about what I am going to do. I think I found a good one who has some knowledge in this area
That's awesome! Can't wait to see your results you get and your blood work!

CJNator

Awards
UPDATE: Looking leaner tonight and I will weight myself tomorrow. I'm doing some health test thing at my gym tomorrow and will show the info here if I get it just for fun.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice even if the wieght stays the same if you are seeing physical changes at 17% bf that is awesome!

CJNator

Awards
Nice even if the wieght stays the same if you are seeing physical changes at 17% bf that is awesome!
Yea, I can't wait till I up LDG dose to 8 mgs then 12 mgs. Today I did 35mins of cardio and felt great, the GW is definitely kicking in!

CJNator

Awards
So I can't find out my account name to get the stuff but I remember my good and bad cholesterol were below 100 and couldn't be calculated, but everything else was normal. The machine said I was 17.8% body fat and my legs were small lol. My legs are small because a while ago I was hospitalized and sat on my ass for about a month straight and lost a **** tone of muscle. This was a year ago but I guess they never came back to normal :( . That all for now.

CJNator

Awards
Changing up my spit.

Monday: back/biceps/legs(hamstring dominant)/abs

Tuesday: shoulders/traps/cardio

Wednesdays: chest/triceps/cardio

Thursday: legs (quad dominant)/abs/cardio(maybe)

Friday: (lagging muscles) upper chest/arms/cardio

CJNator

Awards
Update: Hit a old PR for DLs today, 365x1 and it felt clean. Tried for 375 but that wasn't going to happen. Making friday more for strength/Olympic lifts so I tried doing clean and presses but I was wiped from deadlifting. So I did some assisting exercises.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice work man!!!! Dead lifts are my favorite movement.

CJNator

Awards
Quick Update: Not doing fasted lifting anymore just going to eat a hand full of nuts before I lift. I want to know how much I actually lifting lol. Also I'll be taking LGD and GW fasted but eat after.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following. Some pics and diet would be great!

CJNator

Awards
Following. Some pics and diet would be great!
I got 2 before pics so I'll update it at month one. I've been thinking about upgrading my log to be more interesting but I mostly eye ball my food so it will all be estimates. I'll throw in my workouts too.

CJNator

Awards
Got finished lifting and felt weak, I forgot I was doing low carb lol. I had great muscular endurance on osta but not on LGD its weird. I do the full dose in the morning, should I spread it out? My cardiovascular endurance is better though.

Standing Military Press
45x12
65x12
95x10
135x1 (I just wanted to try it, forgot I was doing low carb)
95x8

Standing lateral raises
22.5sx4x12

Reverse dumbbell flies
22.5sx3x12-15

Facepulls
100x3x12

DB Shoulder press
45sx3x15-18

Lateral cable raises
20x3x10

Upright rows
45x10
60x3x12

DB shrugs
70sx3x12

8mins of stair master
28mins of treadmill 4-9incline 3-4 speed

All for now.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No need to split the dosages. Lgd has a half life right around 30hours.
On a side note I love dumbbell shrugs. I like to be in a seated position Though so I can really get the stretch.

CJNator

Awards
No need to split the dosages. Lgd has a half life right around 30hours.
On a side note I love dumbbell shrugs. I like to be in a seated position Though so I can really get the stretch.
Do you think I haven't gotten the muscular endurance effect since I just bumped it up yesterday? Also I should have said seated shugs because that what I did lol yea I love that stretch, I need to build up my upper traps. My lower one are up to par IMO.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Do you think I haven't gotten the muscular endurance effect since I just bumped it up yesterday? Also I should have said seated shugs because that what I did lol yea I love that stretch, I need to build up my upper traps. My lower one are up to par IMO.
From what I have read that should come on around weeks two or three

CJNator

Awards
From what I have read that should come on around weeks two or three
Ok thanks, I'll keep you guys posted. Also last thing lol Friday is a PR/Strength day, would you recommend I carb up the night before since I lift in the am?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ok thanks, I'll keep you guys posted. Also last thing lol Friday is a PR/Strength day, would you recommend I carb up the night before since I lift in the am?
No not really maybe have some oats in the am before you go to the gym but the night before carb up really wouldn't be needed

CJNator

Awards
Hit chest and triceps today, I focus more on incline to bring it up.

Incline BB bench Press

45x10
95x12
135x12
155x10
165x8
(10 secs)
135x8
(10 secs)
95x13(wide grip)

DB Flat Bench
50sx4x10-12(15-20 secs in between)

Incline Hammer Strength Machine
90x10
145x2x8-12
90x15

Incline DB bench press
50sx3x12

Dips
3x10-15

Rope tricep extensions
70x4x12-15

DB kick backs
20x3x10-12

Champagne press(incline)
40sx3x10

Cardio
15 mins treadmill
8 mins stair master

I had more endurance today and still had but nuts on the morning. My stomach felt empty but was still able to push it today but I couldn't do 30+ mins because I though my stomach was going to implode lol. All for now.

CJNator

Awards
Quick update: I'm down to 153 so I'm going to either cut down on cardio or up calories.

CJNator

Awards
Just finished up legs and barely any abs. Getting headache more pronounced as the cycle goes on and I'm realizing I am probably getting the muscular endurance but I'm also doing low carbs so that's a big factor.

Front Squats(weak core, quads weren't that phased by this workout)
45x10
95x10
115x8
135x7
155x5
185x2
95x6

Gullet squats
30x4x15-20
20x3x10-15

Wall deadlifts
30x4x10

Leg extensions(isolated)
50x6x12-15

Leg press
180x10
270x12
370x10
450x8

DB calve raises
70x12
75x10
80x8

Seated calve press
140x7x15-25

Ab raises
4x15

8 mins cardio on treadmill

Core strength is weak and I keep forgeting about them near the end. Loosing fat from my legs and lower chest thank god lol. All for now.

CJNator

Awards
Quick update: I'm moving my strength day to Saturday to ensure more quality lifting and hopefully a PR or 2 lol.

Warthog13

Awards
Super late to the party but subbed. Interested, too, in this combo. Kill it!

CJNator

Awards
Ilgoing to post up my workout in a little bit but even after carbing up still the same muscular endurance. Also I'm not sire LDG is doing it's thing at least at this dosage. Not saying the LDG isn't working but I'm not sure its working for me, may it be the GW I'm not sure. I'll look around to see if I can find the answer.

CJNator

Awards
Hit some deadlifts/squats/core/assisting exercises. Low rep day

Deadlifts
135x7
185x5
225x4
275x3
315x1
360xfailed

Squats
135x5
185x3
225x1
275x1

DB rows on incline bench
50x3x12

Romanian DB deadlifts
50x3x12

Leg raises
4x12-15

Back extensions(I think that's what its called)
25x3x12-15

Goblet squats
20x3x12

Planks
3x1 minute

10mins cardio on treadmill

Let me know your opinions, I want to either get another bottle of LGD or get another bottle of GW; I'm leaning towards GW since I'm recomping and not sure if LGD is kicking in or not. I have my PCT already too.

Warthog13

Awards
Ilgoing to post up my workout in a little bit but even after carbing up still the same muscular endurance. Also I'm not sire LDG is doing it's thing at least at this dosage. Not saying the LDG isn't working but I'm not sure its working for me, may it be the GW I'm not sure. I'll look around to see if I can find the answer.
It's been about 3 weeks - give it a little while. Patience is a virtue! (Note: I do not always practice what I preach - haha)

CJNator

Awards
It's been about 3 weeks - give it a little while. Patience is a virtue! (Note: I do not always practice what I preach - haha)
That's true lol I guess I just compare it to Ostarine in a way. I might ride it out just 8mgs so it lasts longer and also might get either another bottle of LGD or GW, what's your opinion on that? If I get a bottle of GW I'm going to rise it out with 20 mgs and if I get one of LGD I might ride it out with either 12-16 mgs.

CJNator

Awards
Big update guys: Getting a second bottle of GW and will bump it up to 20mgs once I order it!

CJNator

Awards
Alright I bumped it up to 20mgs of GW today and did shoulders/back/ and biceps since this week is going to be short for me.

BB Underhand Rows
45x10
135x2x12
155x2x8-10

Military Press(it gets very weak after rows)
95x10
95x8
95x5
95x3
45x20

Deadlifts
135x12
185x10
225x2x5-7
315x1

Overhand Pull ups medium grip
BWx12
BWx10
BWx8
BWx5
BWx7

DB lateral raises
20sx3x12

Hammer strength machine lat pull downs
75x4x12-15

DB overhead press
40x4x12-17

Facepulls
50x15 to 100x7
100x2x12

Straight arm pulldowns
60x3x12

Seated hammer curls and conventional curls(mixed)
20x12
20x2x8
20x6

Close grip seated rows(sat on DB)
70x3x12

Kroc rows(wiped by the time I did this)
60x10
70x3x6-8

Endurance was crazy with 20mgs and energy was and is great. Ordering the 2nd bottle tomorrow and I feel like I'm going to love this lol. Nothing else to note right now.

Warthog13

Awards
Heckuva workout! I got tired just reading it!

Have you weighed yourself lately? What is the effect of the GW on your weight?